Saved

Because of You

Hi hi everyone :D. Imma start writing in third person view for this story also and if you didn't check out my other story, heres the link. I hope you won't regret clicking the link though. Im trynig my best to write both stories at the same time, but inspiration aint always coming so yeh. sorry for slow updates. 


Its now been a few weeks since Jieun started working for Wooyoung. Afterschool they would meet up and practice their dance moves for a few hours or Wooyoung would drag Jieun to his house and order her to clean up the mess he purposely leaves.

Because of their closeness, the fangirls of Wooyoung were slowly getting enraged. THey decided to threaten Jieun so that she would stay away from Wooyoung. During lunch berak was the chance they got to threaten Jieun.

As Jieun was walking out of the building to a bench, they abruptly grabbed her wrist and dragged her behind the school, where they viciously threw her against the wal..

Ouch... Jieun whimpered as she looked up to see who had dare done this to her.

Tch. No one cares if your hurt.

Who the are you guys?

We're 2NE1, we're fangirls of Wooyoung, and you hanging around him all the time is pissing us off.

Then go tell him to stop bothering me. 

You insolent . There is no way Wooyoung would hang around a girl like you. You probably keep annoying him and not letting him go. We are now here to warn you. Go near him one more time and you will regret it.

I dont need permission for who ni hang around with from a nasty group of es liek you guys.

AISH. What did you just call us? They started pulling Jieun's long hair, and beating her up. They threw her onto the ground, and started kicking her body. Jieun used all her efforts to get up, but failed and just blocked the hits toward her heads with her hands.

While 2NE1 was busy mocking Jieun, Woooyung had noticed the girl being surrounded by them, which he knew was Jieun from her clothes. He immediately ran over to the girls to stop them.

YAH. You es! What do you think you're doing.

O-oppa. This girl started it, Minzy countered, trying to sound innocent and pointing to the Jieun who had fainted from the harsh beating.

I saw with my own eyes, you 4 surrounding her and beating her. Don't try to lie to me. I hate liars like you guys the most.

B-but, you can't blame us. Your always paying attention to this now and completely ignoring the girls that hang around you everyday. She said she doesn't even like you. So just give her up and pay attention to us from now on.

Dont make me more mad than i am now. LEAVE. Hearing Wooyoung's sudden loud voice frightened them and they scampered away.

Wooyoung looked back down to the Jieun laying lifelessly on the floor, and swoop her up bridal style and carried her back to his house. He was apologizing to her, knowing she wouldn't be able to actually hear him and was cleaning up her wounds.

He used a towel to wipe of the grass and dirt tat clung to her face and body. He put ice on the bruises, trying to ease the swollen skin. He then changed her into hs clothes. The shirt was too big for her so it hung on her body like a dress.

Though she was now covered, Wooyoung felt tempted because he had seen her body. And it was worth seeing. Her body wasn't too skinny or fat, but just right and she looked like she would break if anyone touched her. And he was thinking if anyone ever breaks her, he wishes it was him.

He didn't like the image of Jieun being in bed with another man. Her sleeping face reminded him of the first time they had met at the cafe. She was also sleeping and he had taken a snapshot of it.

The memory brought upon him caused his lips to slowly turn into a smile. While he was traveling her face with hs finger, Jieun woke up and stared eye wide at Wooyoung. It took her a few seconds to process she wasn't in her own house, and immediately sat back up.

Wh-what. Where am i? She asked in pain as she clutched her heavy feeling head. 

Your at my house. I saw the girls gettting at you, so i saved you. You fainted from the harsh beating so i carried you here. 

Oh. Um. Thanks then. She was about to get up, but when she looked at her body to check for bruises, she noticed she wasn't in her actual clothes.Wooyoung saw Jieun's eyes immediately flare and tried to explain.

Yah. Dont think anything wrong. Your clothes were dirty and ripped so i changed you. 

So you saw everythign?

Well not under your bra and underwear. 

.... Your a en . Are you trying to take advantage of me while im not consious?

WH-WHAT? I just saved your sorry and thats how you treat me? I was just trying to make you feel more comfortable so just chillax. 

Well i had said my thanks for saving me. had i not? But that didn't give you permission to change my clothes. At least ask someone else, just anyone but you.

What is so bad about me? Those girls that beat you up were my fangirls that would've been in bliss knowing i helped them change.

Well im not your fangirl, plus i hate your guts. AND it was all because of you that im in this condition. If only you left me alone, none of this would happen.  Are you happy now? Seeing me in this state?

If i wanted to see you in this state, i wouldn't have saved you. 

IDC what you say. Im going home now. Thanks for the hospitality but you for taking advantage of me. 

How many times do i gotta say- He was cut off when Jieun slammed the door behind her, not wanting to hear another word from him. She stomped back over to her house, and quicly tore Wooyoung's clothes off her and changed into her won clothing.

She was still mentally cursing Wooyoung for being the first to ever see her body. She blushed as the word "first" ran across her mind. Sure she was the heartless cold vblooded now, but inside she was still pure. Afterall, she is still a .

She then went to her kitchen to apply more ice packs for her bruises, but noticed they were barely visible now, since Wooyoung had already put an ice pack on it before. She put the ice back into the freezer and decided to cook somethign for her herself.

To her dismay, when she opened her fridge, there was absolutely nothing to cook. They fridge was completely bare, looking as if it was never used. Still nice and clean. Jieun pouted at the sight, then grabbed her keys from the dinner table to head out to the supermarket for groceries. 

Jieun wanted to quicly get to the supermarket because she was mad hungry right now, and decided to use the quiet, eerie alleyway. She knew it was a shortcut, but never usually went there because it was completely desserted and if she ever gets caught in there, she would be dead.

She tried to shook off her fear and was running down the alleyway, about to step on the streets, when someone grabbed her and pulled her back into the alley. He dragged her further down, where no one would be able to hear her screaming.

The man was wearing a mask, so his identity couldn't be told, but he had thrown Jieun against the wall, causing her a bigger pain because of the beating earlier. He then started to touch Jieun ertedly, sliding his hands up her inner thighs. Jieun was squirming and shouting for help, but no one was able to hear her.

She was now at the verge of crying, but tried to act strong in front of this man. The man slowly eant in on Jieun's neck, slowly moving over to her ear and whispered.

Dont blame me for what happens. Blame Wooyoung. He was the one who told me to do this. The man had now moved his lips back down, kssing Jieun's neck, and attempting to leave a hickey. But before he can finish, he found himself being pulled off from the girl.

He loooked behind to see who it was and it was Wooyoung, but Jieun was the only one who knew it was Woooyoung.  Wooyoung had now thrown the man onto the floor, shouting at him, and landing punches endlessly on the man's half covered face.

When Wooyoung then tried to call the police, the man pushed Wooyoung off of him and scurried off, out of the alley. Wooyoung turned back to look at Jieun who was still in shock with what happened. 

DAMN. It must be your unlucky day. First the beating, now almost getting . 

Jieun didn't replay to Wooyoung though and instead slapped him across his face. Tears were slowly running down her eyes, and she began to run back home. While running, she turned around back to Wooyoung and shouted at him.

Dont try to act nice anymore. THIS WAS ALL YOU FAULT. THE MAN TOLD ME YOU TOLD HIM TO DO THAT! EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT. YOUR THE EN JINX OF MY LIFE. STAY OUT OF IT FROM NOW ON.

Wooyoung was now confused because he obviouslty hadn't  ordered anyone to Jieun. I mean, why would he. Hes the one who wanted Jieun to belong soley to him and not to anyone else. He himself can;t even imagine Jieun with someone else.

He just stood there, with a blanked face, but little did he know, there was someone watching them this whole time. From the time Jieun was pulled back into the alley by the stranger, to Wooyoung appearing.

His fists were now clenched, because his plan wasn't fully successful. He wanted to be the one who would step in to help Jieun in the middle, but Wooyoung had beat him to it. His fists were clenched tighter and his knuckles were becoming white.

He was cursing the Wooyooung who was now walking away and after seeing him leave, he comes out of hiding and walks out of the alley with rage written all over his face.


This chappie is long because i hadnt updated for so long and i felt bad. Mianhe readers. Please forgive me. And omg. I wonder who the man in hiding was. Hope it was a good enough cliff hanger beacuse inspiration is running out again. LOL. Anyways i hope you guys have enjoyyed this chap.