Her Happy Ending

Because of You

I've read that asianfanfics weren't able to get back the updates after 3/6, so i have to rewrite the next 3 chappie. :[ so much work huhuhuhuhu. there might be some differences or change bc i cant really remember what was in the chapter. please bear with it :D


Wooyoung arrived at the hospital, and all he heard was the sound of objects being thrown to the floor, and screaming. He rushed to Tiffany's dooor, knowing she was the one who called the ruckus. When he stepped into the room, there was food evreywhere. Tiffany had a silver tray in her hands, about to throw that tooo.

Tiffany- Wooyoung called to her, to annouce his arrival.

Youngie- Tiffany immediately relaxed seeing him, and the silver tray she was about to throw was set down to her thighs. The nurse took this chance to take it away from her, but Tiffany didn't seem to care.

Wanna go take a walk? Wooyoung asked her, not wanting to disturb the nurses trying to clean the room.

Tiffany nodded her head and asked in aegyo , Can you carry me there though?

It'll be very tiriing for me, but i can carry you to the wheelchair instead,

She nodded her head in dissapointment. Her aegyo no longer works on him. Wooyoung lifted her off the bed, and gently set her down in the wheelchair outside the room. Wooyoung pushed them to the garden where Tiffany was busy picking the flowers and sniffing them. Nearing a bench, Wooyoung sat down, and turned Tiffany to face him, but Tiffany didn't realise since she was too absorbed in the flowers in her hands.

Tiff- He caressed her cheeks gently to get her attention, and he succeeded.

Deh? Tiffany asked curiously.

What happened between you and Siwon?

Tiffany froze as the name rung in her ears. Siwon. The guy who had shredded her heart. The one who lied to her all this time.

She shook her head lightly, trying to signal to Wooyoung she didn't want to talk about it.

Tiff, Its ok. Tell me. I won't know what to do if you don't tell me what happened.

Yu don't need to know. All you need to do right now is stay by my side, and never leave me.

You were the one who chose Siwon over me! And now you want me back?? Wooyoung said flabergasted.

I--- Fine, I'll tell you what happened. She said not knowing how to reply back to Wooyoung's big reaction.

I'm listening. Wooyoung's voice softened a lil.

He cheated on me. Tears began spilling from her eyes, as the painful memories came back.

Wooyoung started wiping her tears away with his thumbs, while she continued with the story.

I found tons of picture of a girl in his phone, and some were even . I tried to ignore it, and pretend i never saw those, but when i went to meet him afterschool one time, i saw him kissing the girl in the classroom.

Shhh. Its ok. Im here now. Wooyoung cooed Tiffany. Her tears began to lessen, as Wooyoung continued patting her back and embracing her in a hug.

When she stopped, Wooyoung took the chance to question her further.

Did you let him explain to you though?

Tiffany thought about Wooyoung's question, and realized she never let him explain.

I take that as a no then.

Tiffany just nods her head in agreement as Wooyoung continued.

Tiff, you should've at least ask him about it. What if its all a misunderstanding? Maybe he had an explanation.

Theres no need for explanation. I've seen IT with my own two eyes. What is there to explain???

Yes there is, a voice interrupted the two from talking.

Tiffany knew right away it was Siwon from his voice, even though her back was facing him.

Wooyoung who realised Siwon approaching them earlier, got up from the bench, but Tiffany grabbed onto his hands.

Youngie- Please don't leave me with him. PLEASE. Wooyoung kneeled down, so they were of eye level, and pat Tiffany's head soothingly.

Just hear what hes got to say. I'll just be around here if you still need me ever after his explanation.

He took Tiffany's hands off from his, and walked away from the two. He sat in a bench nearby, and listened in on the two's conversation.

Fany-ah, Siwon tried to begin and took Wooyoung's seat.

Make it fast Siwon. I don't want to see you as much as possible. These words pained Siwon, but he kenw she would understand after he has explained.

You saw me kissing a girl in the classroom right? And you saw her pictures in my phone, some even right?

Tifffany's eyes flared, and she began hitting Siwon's chest over and over again.

Why did you have to come?? Why did you have to bring that up??? Why do i have to believe you?? She slowed down, her strength running out, and Siwon huggd her tightly. She could only stay in his embrace, having no power to push away, and like always, she liked being in his arms. Siwon took this chance to continue with his part of the story.

The girl was my faraway relative, who recently transferred to our school. She asked to borrow my phone one time. She said she needed it to call her mom that she was completely fine being in the school, so i lent it to her, not knowing she had any intention. And the day you saw us kiss......... It was all in her plan. She knew you always came to my class afterschool. She wanted to break us up. That day, she came into the clasroom saying she needed to tell me a secret, and told me to lean my head towards her. I did as she said, and suddnely she pulled me down, wrapping her arms around me neck. She oushed lips into mine, and i was so surprised i froze for a good two minutes. Thats when you saw us kissing. I saw you run away from the corner of my eye, and i came back to relatiy. I pushed her away roughly, but she had a smirk on her face. Then she told me how she put her pictures into my phone so you can see it, and think there is something going on between me and her. Then she said how she planned the whole kiss. She said  you didn't have the right to belong with me. You were just a poor girl , a gold digger. I slapped hher hearing those words, and ran out fo chase after you, but she kept intervening. I watched as you ran onto a bus, and see the hatred in your eyes as you saw me outside with her. Siwon said, finally finishing his story.

What makes you think i can believe you?

Im christian.

And?

I swear in god's name, i would be torured in hell , if anything i said was a lie.

These were the only words of assurance that Tiffany needed. She kenw Siwon doesn't use god's name so easily, so when he did, it was serious.

Now do you believe me?

Tiffany nodded her head, and a smile slowly formed on her face. Siwon looked at her eye smile. The eye smile he missed all this time. The smile he hadn't been able to see the past two years.

Seeing the two reconcile, Wooyoung walked back over to them. The two looked up at him, and had grateful looks.

Wooyoung kneeled down again, so him and Tiffany were of eye level, and he leaned in to kiss her forehead.

Now that you found yuor happiness, its time i go find mine. He got up, and received a glare from jealous siwon. Wooyoung chuckled and shook Siwon's hands.

I give you my blessing. He said to Siwon.

I hope you can find your happiness tooo. Siwon replied.

Thank you. And goodbye.

They waved, and Wooyoung walked back to his car. Tiffany has found her happiness once again. And now he needs to find his own happiness. He knew exactly where to find it, and took out his phone to call "his happiness."


So the thing was different, but the storyline for this chappie was the same. WooU moments coming up next, if i didn't remember wrong. Wait for it :D