She's Back

Because of You

HI EVERYONE :D!!! i was supposed to update this on my birthday which passsed like 3 weeks ago.  but i didnt bc i cudnt think of anything just yet. mianhe. 

reminder: italics=thoughts

purple-Jieun talking

blue- wooyoung talking


Jieun. Jieun-shi.Wooyoung nudged the sleeping Jieun. No matter how much he still wanted to watch the peacful angel before him, he couldn't because he was currently dying of hunger and didn't feel right until he asked Jieun is she wanted to join him.

Jieun gave a moan, and slapped the protruding hand away. Wooyoung gave a chuckle at the chilish gesture and continued to make Jieun wake up.

What??? Jieun finally said, annoyed because of the person waking her up. 

Get up. I'll bring you out for breakfast. 

Nnnn. Just buy some back for me. I dont want to wake up yet. She gave a pout, and it made Wooyoung chuchle again.

Don't be such a lazy . I won't buy it back for you. What do you think you are? My queen?

Humph. Jieun ignnored Wooyoung by turning her back towards him, and went back to sleep. Which of course didn't last long, because Wooyoung wasn't about to leave Jieun alone in his house. He wanted someone to eat with, so he don't have to be so lonely. Wooyooung continued to nudge Jieun, until she finally sat up right, clearly annoyed, and with a glare on her face.

C'mon. Wake up. I command you as your master. 

I hate you! She seethed through her teeth. 

Do you think i care? Get your en up. Wooyoung was now also annoyed because 1. he had an empty stomache. and 2. Jieun,who was his servant now, was not listening to him. At All. 

GET OUT! Jieun got up and shoved Wooyoung out the door, and then locking it.

Yah! How can you do this to me?!?!? You DO realise this is my house right?

IF YOU DON'T GET OUT, HOW AM I GOING TO GET READY???? She yelled at the top of her lungs. 

Alright alright. No need for the sudden outburst. Your going to destroy my eardrums one day.

And you think i care?

Ugh. You little brat. Just hurry and go get ready. Imma wait for you outside. If you don't come out in 20 minutes, you won't get anything to eat today. 

Hearing this, Jieun mentally cursed Wooyoung to his grave, and sped to the bathroom. She quickly brushed her teeth, tied her hair in a messy bun, and threw on a bra, and wore her pjs back on. But with a hoddie on top of it. She went to the living room, and yelled into Wooyoung's ear.

IM READY!!!!!!!!! 

The shocked Wooyoung, fell off teh couch, and bumped his head on the small table. He groaned in pain, but it only led Jieun to smile wider. 

Hhehehehe. MASTER, i'm ready. Kaja emphasing the word master. 

You little-

Do you want to get breakfast or not? Stop whining like a little girl and get your wimpy up. 

How the am i wimpy? He asked as he picked himself up. 

Your whining and groaning like a little girl would. 

Lets see how you'll respond to banging your head on the tale. Look theres evenn a bump now. He picked his bangs up, and pointed to the little red bump on his head.

Jieun pressed on it hard, making Wooyoung yelp even louder, and glare at her.

Seems completely fine to me. And not wanting to have to wait anymore for breakfast, she walked out the door, leaving Wooyoung scowling at her leaving back. 

Your so damn lucky you're cute. He muttered under his breath. This caught him off guard. WOAH! Back up a few. Did i just call her cute?????? His eyes widened in shock. I must be going crazy. Or i just need food. People with empty stomachs tend to think wierdly. He created all these nonesense, trying to regain posture from calling Jieun cute. 

Jieun who was outside the door, shouted into the open door.

Are you coming or not!?!??

I'm coming you brat! He walked out the door, closing it behind him, and strolled with Jieun to a nearby restaurant.

As they walk through the door, they could already smell the delicious food. They  quickly took a seat, ordered some noodles, to keep themselves warm from the cold weather. As they waited for their food, they looked out the window. It was currently snowing, and the streets were pretty quiet beacuse it was early and cold. They thought back to yesterday, where they were playing in the fountain in front of the mall, and it surprised them that they didn't feel cold from all the water. Maybe beacuse they were mostly indoors. Or maybe because the other's presense brought them warmth.

The food came, and when the waiter walked over to Wooyoung to give them their food, he frozed. No way did he ever thought of meeting her this way. She had the eye smile she always wore. What this eye smile was meant because they wre customers, or she was happy to see him, he didn't know. 

Jieun gave her thanks after the waiter set the food down and snapped her fingers at Wooyoung.

Stop drooling over the waiter and eat. I wanna go home soon.

Wooyoung looked back to the waiter and then scowled back at Jieun. Gte out, We have to eat now. He scolded to the waiter, causing a tear to drop down her cheeks. Jieun looked up from the bowl of noodles she was slurping, and found the waiter with tears dropping down her cheeks. She became frantic as she saw the woman before her cry. Crying was one of her weaknesses. She never knew what to do when she witnessed someone crying. When she sees a litle girl or buy crying, she would give them candy, and they would stop. But thats about it.

Omo! Ugh. Please stop crying. Um. He didn't mean it. She kept grabbing tissues and shoving it to the waiter. 

I have no more appetite. Lets leave now. Wooyoung interfered, and dragged Jieun out. 

Let go of me!!! How can you be so rude to that girl. She had such a beautiful smile. And she seemed so nice. 

Shut up.

Jieun ignored his warning and continued to question him.

Did you know her?  Why were you so cold to her. You sounded so heartless. I've never heard you sound like that.

SHES TIFFANY!! He finally let out, a tear sliding down his face. 

Who? Jieun was taken aback at the sudden shouting, and especially the tear, but did  not back down. 

The girl i told you about yesterday. How can you forget so fast. He shoved his hands into his jacket, and sped off, without Jieun.

Jieun was still standin there, and it took her quite a while to remember and process.

Oh. Tiffany! I remember now. As she looked up, expecting to see Wooyoung, she only saw a middle aged man staring at her wierdly. 

She tried to cover her face, pretending to fix ehr bangs, and ran  past the man. She ran in the direction of Wooyoung's house, and found him mid way. 

Yuo can't just leave me back there. She said in between gasps. 

.....

Yah. Did you hear me? She turned Wooyoung to face her, and glared at him. 

He was expressionless. His eyes were cold. More cold than his reddening cheeks. 

She removed her hands from his cheeks slowly. When her fingers were off Wooyoung, he turned back around and continued walking home. Once again, forgetting Jieun. She gasped some more, and continued running after him. 

Hey you alright? She asked on their way home. 

........

Still silence. Wooyoung was way tooo quiet. 

Why are you so surprised to see her??? You said you kinda moved on didn't you?

........

Can you-

Can you shut up for once? Wooyoung finally  spoke.

Yo! I was just concerned about you and wanted to see if you were alright.

Why the would you en care? HUh? Why can't you just ing be like the old ing you like 3 ing years ago. Aren't you suppopsed to be a en cold hearted girl? Why the are you getting en concerned about me? Are you starting to like me? Just because i saved you from ThundeR? Your just a worth-

Jieun slapped Wooyoung's cheeks in fury. The red mark was quickly visible.

Wooyoung gave a cold chuckle. What? Regretting it now? Regretting liking me?

Jieun was about to smack him again, but his hand caught her wrist. She trembled in anger, and spat at him.

Your as worthless to me as i am to you. I would never ever. I repeat. Never. Fall for you. And i don't need your en place to stay at. 

Suit yourself. I won't care. Wooyoung replied nonchalantly. 

Jieun stalked off to the side they came from. Wooyoung juyst stood there mutely as he watched her leave. He stayed like that for another 10 minutes. 

Shes leaving me. Just like Tiffany did. 

These words hit him hard. And he realised he didn't want Jieun to leave him. He didn't want her to leave him, just like Tiffany did. The happpy moments he shared with Jieun came charging into his brain. The times they bickered. The  troubles they both got into. 

He finally came to a decision. He was going to get her back. And make her stay. 


So how do you guys like it? Cliff hanger enough?? Would he be able to find Jieun? What is Tiffany planning? Now that she showed her face to him? You'll just have to find out. :D comment subscribe plz. love you readers <333333333