Letting it Out

Because of You

Jieun woke up peacefully untilshe saw the figure close to her face. She squinted her eyes to check what the big thing in front of her eye was and when she looked up, she realised she was being hugged by Wooyoung and her head was on his chest right now. She had to admit she liked the feeling she was getting from this hug, but she knew it meant nothing to Wooyoung and violently woke him up.

BASTARD! GET THE OFF ME. She kept kicking at him until he tumbled over and off the bed. 

O-ow. Wooyoung murmered as he was still deep in his sleep.

AISH! CHINCHAAA! THIS---. FORGET IT!!! She got off the bed and stomped into the bathroom to wash up. She came out and found Wooyoung sitting on the bed smiling at her.

Enjoyed your sleep last night? He asked out of pure concern.

NO. I woke up to a hugging the out of me.

? Did you just call me a ?

And what if i did?

Your gonna pay for it.

Oh yeh? How? You said the same thing when we first met. Yet you couldn't do anything to me. She stuck her tongue out at him as she remembered her victory in the alley. 

Well its different. Your in my house now. He rose up and slowly walked toward Jieun. Jieun started back up until her back reached the closed bathroom door, and instead of just standing there like all the other idiotic girls do, she ran to her right and out the bedroom door.

YAH! GET BACK HERE! Wooyoung shouted and laughed as he saw Jieun running.

NO! I dont know what your gonna do to me.

Hhahahahaha. Should've thought of the consequences before you called me a . 

They began chasing each other around his whole house and was currenbtly at the living room where Wooyoung and Jieun was each at the end of the sofa. They ran aroudn the sofa, laughing and Jieun would occasionally throw the cushions onthe sofa at Wooyoung who was close to catching ehr. They were both laughing and having a great morning exvercise. Jieun's head was kept low as she was running out of energy to run. Without realising Wooyoung stopped running at one end of the couch, she ran right into his embrace. 

Hahahaha. Gotchu.

T-thats ch-chea-ti-ting. She managed to blurt out as she was runnnign out of breath. She just stayed still in Wooyoung's hold because she had no more energy left. She slowly gained back enough air and they gazed into each other's eyes. 

Not so powerful now huh? Wooyoung smirked at her and broke their pleasant atmosphere which now turned back into the usuall bickering scenes.

Let go of me!!!! I need to get ready for school now.

Its sunday. Theres no school. Are you in your right mind?

HUh. oh. Its sunday. Ima go back to sleep then.

Why so boring for? Let's go out today. 

Alright. Fine. Not like i can sleep with you around bothering me.

They went separate ways to get ready and Wooyoung sat down at the couch for a while before Jieun was also done gettting ready.

Kaja. He pulled Jieun by the hand and dragged her out the door.

They didn't know where to go, so Jieun decided to go shopping, which was most girl's favorite thing. They walked around the malls, hands intertwined, and after that went to eat. Jieun made Wooyoung carry her shopping bags and since Wooyougn was happpy that they were holding hands, accepted it without further discussion.

It was a first for her to feel so happy just to hold a girl's hand after he changed into a heart throb.  It was as if he was the same him back then when he was with Tiffany.  Realising that he is gettting happy for no reason when Jieun was around made him jerk his away from her grasp. The shocked Jieun turned back to him and looked him up. 

Are you ok?

Uh. Yeh. Just walk ahead and I'll catch up .The happpy Jieun strolled around soem more not even wondering if Wooyoung was with her. Once shes shopping, shes in her own little world. Her old self comes out. The sweet and child like girl. She was almost done shopping now and realise she has a big craving for ice cream.

She suddenly remembered about Wooyoung and looked around for him. He was no where in sight and she wanted to call him but realised they never exchanged numbers. 

So she ended up wandering cluelessly throughout the mall looking for Woooyoung. She finally found him when she went outside and looked toward the fountain. He was sitting there staring into space. He didn't look so happy now. She snuck in on him from the side and tapped his shoulders. Wooyoung looked up, not processing what he was doing since he was still deep in his thoughts, but was brought back to reality when Jieun suddenly pushed him into the fountain. 

OMFG! What aer you doign!!!!!! 

Hehehehe. Mianhe. It was an accident. She tried showing him an innocent look which he didn;t buy. 

Wooyoung glared at Jieun and then smirked. Jieun was too slow to react this time and Wooyoung ended up dragging her into the fountain. They kept splashing water at each, completely forgetting that they're in public. Some people laughed at their child like cute couple behavior. Others got annoyed with their loudness and getting them wet. Finally it ended when a security officer walked over to the two. He stood before them and it took the two some time to realise the officer there.

They looked up and saw the security with a frown on his face and smiled sheeplishly at him. The officer still glared down at them and waited for them to gather their belongings and get out of the pool then brought them over to the station.

They sat themselves down making the seat become wet. The officer stared at them with his hands in front of him on his desk.

What do you think you guys are doing? Playing in the fountain in front of the mall! What do you think this is? Some kinda romance movie where no people would bother you for that and you guys can get play all you want?

WooU just sat there listening to the officer rant on and on. After about an hour later, he was finally done. How te does he have so much to say. They mentally thought .

They were finally let out after he was done giving them his warning for the fifth time. They walked onto the pathwalk and stretched all their arms out and gave a yawn.

Remind me to never do that again. Jieun spoke up.

You were the one who started it though.

So? That wasn't my point. I said i wouldn't want to do it again. 

Oh. Whatever. I dont want to hear the guy rant again either.

You seem to be a little off today. What happened? Something made you upset? Its wierd to see you all sad-like and not counternig my attacks.

Why do you suddenly care? You completely forgot about me back in the mall.. 

Well it it wasn't like it was on purpose. Let's go eat ice cream. I've been craving for it since the afternoon.

Its almost midnight now and you still want ice cream? You gonna get fat from this.

Not liek i care. I just want ice cream right now. By teh way, i realised today we never exchanged numbers so lets do it now.

Why?

Because if in case i need to find you i will have your number. 

They exchanged phones and Wooyoung was surprised to see only a few contacts on Jieun's list. There was the hospital, where Jieun would often call to check up on her mother. Some restaurants and a guy named Key. 

On the other hand, Wooyoung's phone was jammed with girl's numbers. Jieun felt a slight tinge of jealousy because she'll just be one of the girls on the lsit. But why should she care about that? 

Whose Key? Wooyoung finally asked because of curiosity.

My childhood best friend. I hadn't spoken to him for so long. I miss him. He was so nice. So cute. So fun. So adorable. 

Alright alright. I get the point. Hes the best guy you've ever encounterred. 

Well yeah. Basically. Hahaha. I really wanna call him right now. Talking about him made me realise how much i miss him.

Wooyoung hearing this made him angry for unknown reasons. Why should he caer if she parises this man so muich?

Do you like him?

Nope. Wooyoung's moood meter went so high when she said this but dropped all the way down again after hearing her afterwords.

I love him. 

Tch. And he turned away from her because he was really jealous hearing Jieun saying it. Yep. He was jealous. And Yep. He admitted it.  

I dont want to go eat ice cream. You go by yourself. 

I dont feel like eating it anymore. I wanna go eat cakes now remembering Key. He loved to bake and everytime he finished, he would always bring it to me first. He always told me i was his favorite person.

Jieun slightly blushed remembering the time when Key confessed his love for her.It was because of this conffession that caused their relationship to end so badly.

She left because she only loved him in a sister loving brother way. She couldn't return his feelings. Her face sadden as she remembrered they hadn't talk in almost 4 years now. She really missed him. 

Wooyoung noticed the change in Jieun's face and questioned her more being the curious brat he is. 

So what happened between you two? Your face saddened as you remembered him.

Uh. Our relationship went downhill after he confessed to me.

I dont get it. Should'nt it get even bettter? 

It would've if i loved him too. 

But you just.... He was cut off before he could finish. 

Lets talk about something else. Im going to cry if we continue on this topic. Wooyoung gulped in nervousness not wanting to see Jieun cry again. 

Alright. Lets go home then. 

They got onto a bus since Wooyoung forgot to bring his car. On the car, they ended up spilling their past love experiences. THey both felt like a burden was lifted off them as they spoke out all the emotions they felt for the person who caused their change. Wooyoung was the one to start his story.

 I used to be a not y person.

At least you know you are. Jieun scoffed. 

Yah. Don't interrupt if you want to hear it. 

Fine fine. 

As i was saying. I was in love with my best friend for the longest of time. But she never looked at me as more than a best friend. She ended up with the ex heartthrob of the school. Siwon. Because of him, we had a fight. I was trying to warn her about him. He was a player and he would never change. But she took his side instead and ranted at me. I got fed up and wakled out on her. Because of that i decided to steal the kingka title from him. But they didn't seem to care. They still looked so happy. It seemed like Siwon really did change for her. 

Wow. I never expected this past from you. I guess the saying " Behind every player is a girl who made him that way" is true. 

Yeh. I guess so. Odd. But Wooyoung didn't feel as upset as he brought up his past. He didn't feel the saem heartbreak as usual. The pain. The anger. The jealousy. Al he felt was relieve. 

Well im similar to you. I also fell in lvoe with my best friend. Or supposedly best friend. I always thuoght he loved me the way i loved him. But one day, his girlfriend came up to me and told me to back off. I was a pain in their relationship. I was so foolishly kind that it caused much trouble for them. Thats why i vowed to become a person who is mean and isn't foolishly kind no longer.

Oh. Well i dont know what to saay. Is there anything you wanna do to cheer up?

Lol. Dont worry about me. i'm completely fine. This was the first time in my life that i felt so relieved. I got this out of my heart. My heart no longer yearn for him. I no longer feel so upset and wanting to cry when i remember.

I think its because you've gotten stronger. It was as if Jieun voiced his thoughts. They felt the same relieve. The lessened pain. 

We both did. 

Then it was just silence until they got home. The two were too absorbed in their own thinking. 

A few seats in back of them, sat the very two people who was watching them. The boy's smile turned into a frown as he was thinking Jieun no longer cared since she was no longer upset. 

The girl's face saddened as she remember the time Wooyoung and her fought. The wrong she had done him. The guiltyness she felt toward him. Or maybe? Was it love?

The two stayed on the bus after seeing WooU get off the bus and returned home. 

All four of them was thinking of the past. The past they want to change. The past they want to forget. 


sorry readers for late update once again. I was sick. : /. Ejnoy. comment. And subscribe :D