Hating with a Passion 2

Because of You

 

Why dont you work for me then? 


 

She shot up hearing my question. NO! You were pretty nice today, but nonetheless, i still hate you with a passion. Plus, it was because of you en jinxing it that i have no job. And you win the bet. EN BASTARD. I will just look for antoher job tomorrow. Then started walking out the door.  

I was trying to be nice since i caused her to not be able to find a job, but her shouting at me like that AGAIN. Not caring that there were stares, I threw some money down and stomped out the door, chasing after her.

I see her and shout "Well i know your never gonna get a job anyways, so why try? To tell you the truth, i was the reason that you couldnt get any jobs today. You piss me off so much, i made sure all the places you were applying to dont accept you or they will have to deal with the JANG CORPORATION." She turned around hearing that, and i smirked, because ive won this fight. I KNOW IT.

She looked like she was about to explode and i just mentally laughed. You should know by  now im a heartless person, i find joy in people's pain and anger. I dont even know why i felt guilty hearing about her mother. Maybe because im just especially sensitive when the topic of mother was brought in since i  lost her when i was young.

YOUR DESPICABLE. And i see more tears running down her face as she turns around and ran home. 

That just pierced my heart. I know i just said im heartless. I love seeing people in pain. I love seeing them cry. I know im a coldhearted bastard, but seeing Jieun cry for the first time, because of me,and plus what she said, with such hatred. I felt bad. It was so different seeing this side of her, than from the other girls i've made cry.  Then i got into my car quickly and drove off to find her. I got out of my car seeing her almost walking into her house.

Jieun

.....

Lets make a deal. You work for me, and i stop all my mean behavior towards you. Ill make sure the pay is really good too. I know your desperate for a job.

.....I dont want a job from a person like you. 

She was about to step in and close the door on me, but i grabbed her hand. Why are you trying to act all tough and stubborn. I thought you really needed the job for your mother. And dont even think about looking for another job, because ill make sure you wont get it. You only have one option. Be my maid. 

Jieun POV

What he said was right. No matter how much i hate him, i need the money. The money for my mother's bills. The money for my living expenses. PLus hes rich, so the pay should be really good. Plus hes gonna make sure i never find another job in my life. I guess i have no choice..

FINE I ACCEPT.

Then ripped my hands out of his grasp and slammed the door in his face. Tomorrow is monday, school again. . I gotta see him the whole day agai. I cried myself to sleep thinking what would happen to me after i start working for him. I gotta make sure he dont lay a finger on even a strand of my hair. 

Wooyoung POV

FINE I ACCEPT. 

With taht, she pulled her hand from my grasp and slammed the door in my face. Needless to say, im happy she accepted. I can help her with the bills of ehr mother and that made me happy. Plus ill make sure she falls for me during this period.

Then dump her and have my revenge which would be a success. I walked to my door and went inside my house, washing up before i go to sleep, still hungry since i didnt get to eat the noodles. Tomorrow is monday, School. We would basically be together 24/7 then. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep grinning like a child, since we would spend so much time together. 

 


 

 

Sorry for late update readers :D. And sorry for this chapter. But thats all that came to mind. If you guys have any good plots for the story, feeel free to  message me, or post it on my wall. Enjoy :D