Marry Me?

Because of You

Wooyoung dragged Jieun into his car and sped away from the crowd of students.

After about fifteen minutes of driving, Wooyoung stopped his car in front of the cafe him and Jieun met in.

What are we doing here? Are you getting coffee?

Its a cafe. What else do you there?

Well there is tons to do there. She stuck her tongue at hime and crossed her arms, whipping her head to face the window.

Woooung chuckled at her childish behavior.

Your too cute. He laughed as he pinched her cheeks, earning him a glare.

Kaja. Let's get to the cafe.

They got out of the car and headed toward the cafe.

Wooyoung opened the door for Jieun, and walked behind her, giving a wink to the waiter. 

This waiter better not mess up. He thought to himself.

Jieun walked straight to the seat where shes always sitting. Its as if that seat is reserved for her now. Thats where she sits everytime.

They sat down, and Wooyoung order two cups of hot chocolate.

How did you know i want to drink hot chocolate? Jieun asked Wooyoung.

Because thats what you were drinking when we first met.

What if i dont want hot chocolate today? Jieun challenged him.

Then too bad. *Mehrong* I already ordered.

Tch. I can always just leave and let you drink both cups of hot chocolate. 

Why do i feel like your getting irritated really easily these few days? Are you on your period?

Jieun glared at him. What if i am? Can't even deal with this little bit of mood swings?

Hey hey hey, No need to be so mean. I was just asking. And i can deal with your moood swings. Don't you worry.

The hot chocolate came, and Jieun took a big sip out of her cup, and gave a satisfied smile. 

Wooyoung continued watching her and wondered to himself. Should i ask her now? Let's just get it over with. Imma ask her now.

Jieun- He called her to get attention.

Hmm? She faced Wooyoung.

Wooyoung got on his knees, shocking Jieun, and took out the ring. 

Marry me?

Mwoh? From the corner of the eye, she saw the waiter approach then, and hand a bouquet of roses to Wooyoung.

He took the roses from the waiter, and handed it over to Jieun.

Marry me? I promise i will take good care of you from now on. I would endure all your mood swings, and give into all of your requests. I won't do anything you don't want me to do, and i'd do anything you asked.

Jieun was too shocked to reply. 

I-I. We just graduated high school. How can we get married already?

We're legal though. 

Its still too early for me though.........

Wooyoung pouts and gets off the floor. I get it. You just don't want to get married to me.

Ani. its not like that Woo. Its just.... Fine. I agree to marry you.

Your only saying yes out of pressure.

Im not. Okay? I really like you. And as of right now i do want to spend the rest of my life with you. You feel like the perfect man for me right now. Your always there when i need help. But nobody knows whats going to happen tomorrow. What if i fall for someone else, or maybe you like another girl. Being in a marriage so early can be a burden.

So you don't have confidence that you'll love me forever. You don't even know if you like me.

Im not even up to love yet. I dont know if  like or love you. Love is  a strong word, and people shouldn't throw it around. We're high school students. What do we know about love? Maybe when we go to college, we would meet someone else that fits us better.

So after all this talk, you just don't think we love each other enough. Our relationship won't last. Its that right? Wooyoung gets up angrily, and stalks off towards his car. 

Jieun gets up and runs after him. 


Guys done hate me!!! Its just that, i think its really unreal if they get married already. And in this story, they are high school students. They really don't know anything about love yet. 

And today is the last day of my break. Huhuhuhuhuhuhu. So I might update less often now because im gonna really try now, and get a good average. I made a deal with my mom that if i get over 92 avg, she would quit smoking.