The Start of a New Life

Because of You

Jieun POV

Ugh.. Theres school today! And its just the start of the new week too. I get washed up after hearing my alarm, signaling for me to wake up. When i was done washing up, and dressed in my school uniform, i grab a peice of bread from the kitchen counter and stuffed it in mouth. I walked out the door fast, trying to avoid seeing Wooyoung. but he was standing right in front when i opened the door.

I didnt notice so i locked the door and abruptly turn around, face falling right into his chest. His body couldn't take the sudden impact and made a few steps back to regain balance, before grinning at me when i looked up. UGGHHH. i hate this guy so much! He let go of me and i walked past him without saying thank you to him for prevernting me from falling.

I started walking faster and faster, eventually running, because i just so didnt want to be with him and be seen with him at school. Afterall, i learned he was the school kingka one the first day. There were girls swarming over him after every class, which made it difficult to walk through the halls.

Wooyoung POV

I was waiting outside her door for her after i got ready to go to school. I wanted my new "maid" and make fun of her. I took a step up about to ring the doorbell, when the door abruptly opens and i see her locking her door, without even seeing me. Then when she made a fast spin to turn around, her face landed right into my chest.

I felt like it belonged there and that i didnt want to let go, but i stopped myself when i see her look up embarrassed causing me to grin. I let go of her and she walked right past me adn eventually started running. She didnt even say thankyou to me!!! Chinchaaaa this girl is really.... Aish whatever and then got into my car trying to catch up to her. There was really no point in trying to run anyways since i have all the same classes as her.

I walk into my first period class, Dance. My strongest subject. Today, we were actually gonna learn how to dance and i felt excited. My dancing charm kills anyone watching, so i wanna make sure Jieun sees it. Teacher Kang was talking and showing the students the first few dance moves, which i learned easily and fast. I look over to Jieun and see her having trouble with it. I grinned, slowly walking up to her. When i had reached heard, she looked up sensing the prescense of someone, or seeing my sneakers, since she was bent down, excericising again before retrying the move. 

Need help?

No.

You sure?

I SAID NO!

Hey kids whats  wrong? Teacher Kang walked over eyeing us suspiciously.

Teacher i came over to help her out with the dance moves.You know im the top dance student in class, so i should help others who are having difficulties.

Alright then. Wooyoung from now on, train Jieun in dancing, because i have read from her transcript and it seems ths is her worse subject. 

Jieun spoke up trying to protest, but i stopped her before she could say anything. Yes Teacher Kang, ill make sure she becomes the second top student in class after all the training.

Alrite, and write a short report to me everytime you guys finish, so i can make sure your not fooling around and actually teaching her.

BUT teacher... thats mad work... how about i just report to you in class everyday orally. 

UMMM.... Fine. Alrite its settled.

Then Mr.Kang started teaching more dance moves, which gradually became more harder. Some i had trouble with too, but i got the glimpse of it. Afteral, im a dancing prodigy.  Soon the bell rang and i waiting for Jieun outside the classroom, causing a huge ruckus.

All these fangirls were waiting outside the door for me again. Its getting really annoying, idk how Siwon dealt with all this. When i spot Jieun coming out of the classroom, i walk over to her, followed by the crowd of fangirls. T

hey were outraged, when they saw me holding Jieun's hand, which shocked her also. I drag her out of the halls and to the pool, where i know the girls wont come into, because it is stricly prohibited. But im a rulebreaker, so i didnt care. I let go of Jieun, after realising she had no reaction after being shock for a seconds.

Hey you ok?

NO

Why? What happened?

You have the nerves to en ask me that? After all the you en do to me? Do you know how much i despise you right now? I hope you can just drown inn the pool and die!!!!

If i die would you be happy?

YES! ID be the happiest girl alive!

Alright. fine then.

And then I jumped into the pool. I floated to the bottom, and just stayed there. I wanted her to feel remorse before i go back up, just like in the movies, where the girls start breaking down, shouting out the guy's name. 

Jieun POV

First period was such a living hell!!!! Now hes my teacher for dance. WHAT THE HELL BRO!! When i walked out of the room, I see Wooyoung come over to me, followed by a whole group of fangirls, then he grabbed my hand, and dragged me off to the pool. At this point i just really didnt care and didnt protest. Ive given up.He was just too damn annoying if i reacted. Then i suddenly hear him ask.

Hey you ok?

NO

Why? What happened?

You have the nerves to en ask me that? After all the you en do to me? Do you know how much i despise you right now? I hope you can just drown inn the pool and die!!!!

If i die would you be happy?

YES! ID be the happiest girl alive!

Alrite. fine then.

Then he jumped into the pool, floating to the bottom. After a few minutes he still didnt come up. But i wasnt even worried. I FELT UTTERLY HAPPY. I probably seem like such a now, but i know for sure he knows how to swim and he'd be able to save himself. Leaving him there like that, i walked to my second period class.

WOOYOUNG POV

DID THAT JUST WALK AWAY? OMFG! SHES MORE HEARTLESS THAN ME!! I then swam back up to surface, beacuse i was at my limit. I get out of the pool and head for the infirmary, where i can dry up my clothes. 

LUNCHTIME

Its now lunchtime, and im having trouble finding my "maid." She really got under my skin, when she walked away, just like that. Seeing me on the bottom of the pool. Then i spotted her walking alongside this male student. My heart felt angry and irritated, seeing her give a cold, but sweeter smile to that guy than to me. I walked up to her, and grabbed her hand, draggin her away from the guy.While i was dragging her away, I hear her shout

THUNDER-SHI i'll be right back. Wait for me.  

SHUT UP AND FOLLOW ME "MAID"

Her eyes looked like they were about to explode, hearing me say that. 

YAH LET GO OF ME! I HADNT STARTED WORKING FOR YOU AND I CAN ALWAYS REFUSE.

I know you wont do that because you wont be able to find another job, so dont even try. 

WELL HERES WHERE YOUR WRONG!! I DID GET A JOB!! AND SO NOW I DONT HAVE TO BE YOUR MAID!

WHATTHE DID SHE JUST SAY? HOW THE DID SHE GET A JOB? SHE MUST BE LYING!!  WHOSE GOING TO HIRE A GIRL LIKE YOU?

THUNDER-SHI WOULD!! AND HES 100000000000 BILLION TIMES BETTER THAN YOU. He deserves to be the school kingka way more than you. PLUS HES GOOD AT DANCING! I got permission from MR.KANG TO LET HIM TEACH ME INSTEAD. YOU DONT KNOW HOW GRATEFUL I AM NOW, SINCE I WONT NEED TO SEE YOU ANYMORE OTHER THAN IN CLASSES.

To shut her up before she can make me even more furious, i hit my lips on hers, which caused her to whimper. I felt my lips cracked, and probably hers too, since it was a hard hit.

I started kissing her roughly and moved my hands on her, making her gasp, giving me entrance into . I really hated when people try to steal things from me. and Jieun obviously belongs to me, did i not make that clear enough?

As i was kissing her, i saw from the corner of my eye, the thunder kid. staring at us sadly. I turned Jieun around, so she wont see him and continued forcing the kiss on her. I finally let her go, when

i needed air to breathe. I look at her and she slapped me across the face. That slap was mad hard too.  I grabbed her hands before she can just walk away just like that again. 

Yah stop walking away!! ITS THE MOVES OF A COWARD.And you're so heartless, seeing me drown in the pool and just walking away? ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN?

YAH WHO THE ARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO ME? YOU WERENT EVEN DROWNING!! NO IDIOT JUST LETS HIMSELF DRWON TO THE BOTTOM, WITHOUT TRYING TO SWIM, OR KEEP HIMSELF ABOVE THE WATER. YOU DIDNT EVEN DO , SO WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO BELIEVE YOU? 

I dont care!! YOUR ONLY GONNA BE MY MAID, NOT ANYONE ELSES. AND IF YOU KEEP BEING STUBBORN AND BECOME THE MAID OF THUNDER, I WOULD MAKE SURE HE SUFFERS SO MUCH, HE'LL COMMIT SUICIDE IN THE END!

YOU CANT DO THAT!! THUNDER-SHI IS SO NICE!! EVERYONE WOULD BE SAD.

DO YOU THINK I GIVE A ? HES TRYING TO STEAL SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO ME. AND THATS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

I DONT EN BELONG TO YOU! BUT IF YOU LEAVE THUNDER ALONE, I PROMISE TO BE YOUR MAID!

YOU SAID THAT!, AND NO MATTER WHAT I SAY, YOU HAVE TO DO! OR YOU GET FIRED!

NOT UNTIL YOU LISTEN TO THIS SINCE I WON THE BET FROM LAST TIME. I AGREE TO BE YOUR MAID AT 11:59 WHICH MEANT THAT DAY WASNT OVER AND NOW AS A AWARD!! YOU BETTER NOT LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME AT ALL!! OR I HAVE THE RIGHT TO QUIT AND THEN YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL MY EXPENSES AND MY MOTHER'S BILL!!!

ALRITE DEAL!! I was beyond pissed, not actually knowing what she said. Then i see her take out her phone and pressed the stop button. And then replay.

The part where she was screaming her condition was heard and the last part where i said deal.  She then gave a smirk, since i didnt notice her start the recording. Then she kicked me in the shin, stomach, and groin and walked over to join Thunder again.

She shouted back to the me laying on the floor in pain "Try forcing a kiss on me and you gonna get sliced next time. This is already the second time! your lucky your not even dead," Then she walked off to class with Thunder.