Chapter 28

Because of You

Today was a free day for all the casts of Dream High. Now that the drama is slowly coming to an end, JYP decided it was a good time to celebrate and bring in a more happy atmosphere for everyone. 

To celebrate this, all the cast of Dream High would be sent to the mountains and experience living in the woods for the night. There will also be games, or couple events.

Aside from the casts, they were allowed to invite a friend or two to add to the excitement. Jieun decided to bring Thunder along. Ever since he dissappeared from school, he became a trainee under LOEN but was later put under J.Tune company. 

Thunder apologized immensely when the two met during trainee period and Jieun soon forgave him, even becoming close friends. 

Wooyoung was shocked to see the two so close together during the camp. When they all reached the top of the mountain where there was a cabin waiting, they set up their stuff and made themselves comfy. 

After Thunder was done, he even went to help Jieun who gladly accepted it. This made Wooyoung more and more annoyed. Not only were they so close, it pissed him off that Jieun forgave him. Even after what he did years ago. 

"Let's all gather around the campfire outside!" JYP shouted into the cabin and made his way back over to the logs. The others soon followed behind and took a seat around the campfire. 

Wooyoung and Jieun coincidentally sat next to each other, or more like Wooyoung purposely stole Taecyeon's seat when he was about to sit so he could be close to Jieun. Thunder was on the other side of Jieun which continued to making Wooyoung annoyed. 

"I'm thankful of all you casts and friends you brought along. Let's have some fun tonight for the success of Dream High!" 

Everyone got excited and chanted the success of Dream High, then waited for JYP to continue.

"I would love to stay, but actually my schedule is tight, so i have to go back now. I just wanted to show you guys to the cabin. Besides i'm sure you youngsters would feel more comfortable if i wasn't here." JYP laughed. He then got up and went back down the trail they came up along while the others sat at the fire still clueless about what to do next.

"How about we make some food first?" Taecyeon suggested. Eveeyone nodded and agreed.

"Well the fire is already ready, so we'll just need to get the food."

"But this is far from the markets. If we go back down, it'll take us the rest of the day to get back up here." Suzy brings up.

"I'm sure JYP would've prepared some food for us in the cabin. Let's go look in the kitchen." Soohyun says and gets up, helping Suzy also to her feet. 

They were the first two to go back into the cabin, but everyone else stayed put. 

"Having them two look is enough. Let's play a game while we wait." Taecyeon gave a mischievous smile while he looked at Wooyoung.

*Uh Oh. This ain't gonna be good.* Wooyoung thought to himself. 

"Why not start with a couple game? The infamous POCKY GAME!" It got everyone startled. 

They weren't here for a filming or anything, so why should they play the pocky game?

"Alright. Let's do it." Eunjung jumps in. Shes always been the playful and competitive type of girl. 

Taecyeon then gave Eunjung a high five for agreeing with him. The others soon agreed too since there was nothing better to do.

"And we should make a punishment for the loser to make it more fun!" Eunjung started.

"How about the loser has to cook the meal?" Taecyeon continues. 

"Sounds good enough."

"Alright so lets form the couples who'll play."

Taecyeon ran back into the cabin and grabbed his notepad, ripping pages out and took off his hat.

"Who ever has the same number would play together." Everyone nodded then Taecyeon passed the hat around to let the people pick. 

In the end, the couples were Taecyeon and Eunjung, Wooyoung and Jieun, Joo and Thunder.

The first to go was Eunjung and Taecyeon who ended up dropping the stick due to laughing. After endless please from Taecyeon, the others decided it was okay to give them a second chance. This time, they were able to control their laughter, but since both wanted to win, they shared a light kiss.

Then it was Thunder and Joo who felt completely awkward with each other. They didn't even know each other nor did they ever talk. Thunder was a competitive guy so he was the one who went in, but Joo backed up to prevent the kiss.

The last to go was Wooyoung and Jieun who took forever just from looking at each other.

"Ehhh! I think theres something going on between them!" Eunjung joked, which caused the two to be more embarassed.

"We give up." They said at the same time.

"You guys sure have some chemistry." Taecyeon laughs and raised his left side eyebrows, giving Wooyoung a "i know whats going on" look which cracked everyone up. 

In the end, they were the one who had to cook the dinner. As if on cue, Soohyun and Suzy came back out to the campfire.

"So what'd we miss?" Soohyun asks.

"The pocky game."

"Awww i want to play too!" Suzy says jokingly. 

"Then you and Soohyun would automatically couple up since we are all done."

Suzy and Soohyun nodded then proceeded with the game. Suzy who was more initiative was the one who went in and the two also shared a light kiss.

At the end of the game, the results were as follow:

Taecyeon and Eunjung - 0.2 cm

Joo and Thunder - 0.6cm

Wooyoung and Jieun who was forced to do it - 2.5cm

Suzy and Soohyun - 0.4cm

"Guess its time for us to go cook dinner." Wooyoung says to Jieun. 

The others approved loudly, excited for the food. 

The two had to stay by the campfire to cook the food while the others went back into the cabin to keep warm. 

Thunder was about to go outside and help them when Taecyeon stops him.

"If you go, we won't have an even number of players." Thunder only nodded and sat back down. 

This was the best time to get closer together. If only either one of them had the courage. Through the one pocky game, they knew there was still something inside for each other, but didn't want to admit it.

How will their relationship continue?


Another update :D I think im updating this frequently it seems. Hope you guys like this chapter! More Woou moments coming next chapter.