Saved Again

Because of You

hehehehehe. Im so happy that there were 21 votes for me to cont this fanfic. And thanks for the comments and sorry guys for even thinking about quitting this story. Just that i get discouraged about my writing bc ppl dont seem ti comment and tell me if its bad or w.e. If you dont like any parts of the story just comment and i'll try to make it better :D. Anyways. Update in response for the poll votes :D.


Though Jieun was a cold hearted girl, she still managed to place herself as one of the prettiest / most wanted girls in school. Men dream about her, and secretly want her, but she was just too unapproachable. Her bluntness hurt anyone who came near. Well, except for two people. Thunder and Wooyoung. Actually now its just Thunder since WooU dont talk anymore. Jieun sometimes tried to be nicer to Thunder, but it never works out.

Just like any other day, she is busy walking to her next class, when she heres Thunder trying to catch up to her from behind.

Good Morning Jieun. He always had a big smile whenever he faced Jieun.

Good Morning. Jieun replied plainly. 

So. Um. How about hanging out over the weekends?

No.

Why not?

Just cuz.

Cuz? C'mon don't be such a joy killer. It'll be so much fun. I promise. He tried giving her his best smile, just to be ignore by her. 

Dont want to.

Aw... Plz.

Aish. Can you stop bothing me already. I said i didn't want to hang out this weekend.

I wont leave until you promise to go.

Omg. Your so annoying! FINE! Get out of my en way. Jieun then shoves Thunder over alittle so she can pass through and enter the classroom.

Thunder smirked hearing Jieun agree. He was waiting impatiently for the weekend to come. It felt like forver, but the weekends finally arrived. Thunder walked over to Jieun's house and rung the doorbell.

Jieun, hearing the doorbell ring, got up sleepily from her bed, and threw on a sweater before going to open the door. She had no memory that she was hanging out with Thunder today. And even if she remembered. She didn't plan on going. Shes always just like that. Going back on her words.

Seeing Thunder at the door, she asked him quietly while rubbing her eye. What are you doing here so early in the mornign?

We made plans today remember? Plus, its not morning. Its already 12 noon.

ugh. whstever. I nvr planed on going with you. I just said it so you would move out of the way. Now go home and let me sleep.

As Jieun tried to close the door, Thunder stopped it with his body weight on the door.

But you promised! He tried to reason.

I dont keep promises. Let go of the door! I want to sleep!

NO! I WOULD NOT LET YOU SLEEP! YOU PROMISED TO GO WITH ME TODAY! YOU CAN'T JUST GO BACK ON YOUR WORDS!

WELL I JUST DID! NOW GET THE AWAY OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE! Jieun was surpised at Thunder's sudden outburst, but she wasn't going to back down. She never backs down. Shes Jieun. 

Thunder was really mad right now. He was so excited for this to happen, but Jieun stomped on his feelings over and over again without a care in the world.He shoved the door open and since he was stronger than Jieun, Jieun flew back a little bit. Thunder walked inside her house and closed the door behind him, making sure to lock it. He then gives Jieun an evil smirk she had never thought she would see Thunder with. She always thought he was the kindest person and hoped for him to find someone that truly suits him. 

You thiink you can just stomp all over my feelings for you? As Thuder spoke, his voice got more emotionless. The temperature in the room even dropped due to the sudden coldnes of it. At least thats what Jieun thnks. She shuttered, her arms with her hands, trying to warm her body up more. 

I never forced you to come after me. Don't blame me. 

How can you be so heartless? Thunder's expressionless face started to fill with saddness, and tears were on the brim of his eyes. I've always liked you. I came to you after every class period to try to keep you company. It hurts me to see you with Wooyoung. It hurts me to know you never felt anything towards me. But i still kept coming back to you everyday, because i just couldn't give you up. I thought  you would've at least started to gain some feelings for me. But all you think about was Wooyoung. 

Like i said. I always tried to avoid you and keep my distance. It was your own fault for chasing after me everyday. I never knew you liked me. But even if i did. I wouldn't care. I won't ever love any one else anymore. If your saying im hurting you, then just stay away. You can't just blame all this on me. This was all your own faullt. Deal with the consequences yourself. 

I really thought maybe you weren't as cold as i thuoght. I thought maybe you really would warm up to me. I thuoght you would start to like me, if not love. I was always the one around you. The only one. And i know it was my own fault for still coming after you. But dont you even feel the littlest feelings or whatever now that i told i love you?

Maybe you didnt hear clearly. So lemme repeat myself.  I wont fall in love anymore. Not even like. I wont ever be in a relationship. Get it now? I dont care if you thought i would've fallen for you. I wont. Im making it clear right now. I wont. Dont blame me for breaking your heart. NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!

NO! And since you don't care about my feelings, then dont blame me for not caring about yours either. Thunder paced forth towards Jieun. As he did, Jieun took steps back. There was a clear sign of upcoming danger. Thunder's evil smirk that he is wearing right now just explains everything. Jieun started to panick. But she never shwed her real emotions.She just kept a clear face. 

What do you want to do?

You'll see after i catch you.

Jieun started to dodge down the hallway towards her room, which is all the way at the end and tried to lock the door before Thunder could reach her. When she thought she could get away because she reached her room and was about to close the door, Thunder held the door back from closing again.

Oh. No you dont. Your not going to be able to escape today. He shoved the door open, and pinned Jieun against the wall. He started to kiss her lips roughly, and moved his hands over her legs, her waist and even under her shirt. Jieun whimpered in an attempt to make Thunder stop. But Thunder had no thughts of stopping. If he can't have Jieun. No one can. 

Thunder pulled Jieun away from the door, and threw her onto the bed and straddled her waist, so she wouldn't be able to escape. Jieun was trying hard to fight back. But she was just a girl afterall. If a man was serious, she'd never be able to stop the man from doing anything. She was now crying really hard and begged Thunder to let go of her. 

Thunder-sshi. Please. Stop. She spoke in between cries. 

No. I told you already. Since you dont care about my feelings, i won't care about yours. He stopped momentarily to answer Jieun and gaze down at her pained face. He was really feeling bad.

Jieun was in alot of pain right now. She was about to get by him. But that didn't stop him from protruding. This was his only chance to make Jieun realisse that he isn't the kind hearted dumb fool everyone said he is to be. He ripped the swaeter Jieun was wearing off her body and since Jieun didn't wash up from bed, she had no bra on.

It just made everything easier for Thunder. He didn't even need to waste time to unclasp the bra. He moved his hands under her shirt and slowly moved north. Jieun kept squirming from the disgust she felt because of the fingers. She wanted to break away from this. Break away from Thunder. But there was nothing going on in her head. Just one thing. If only Wooyoung was here. 


Finally done with this chappie. Enjoy! :D im feeling so much happier now because of the comments and votes about the stories. I just never thought anyone was reading it because i wasn't getting any feedback. Hope i left a good enough suspense.