Chapter 26

Because of You

After another few hours, the audition has finally come to and end. All contestants were sitting around, waiting for the results to come in.

Wooyoung tried to scan the room for Jieun, but failed to see her. Another few minutes went by before the judges from before stepped out onto the stage. Microphone in one hand, and a envelope in another, the results were finally about to be announced.

"Thank you everyone who auditioned today. Some of you need more practice, others were awesome. Here, in my hands, i have the result of the 10 people we will take in as trainees. For those who get in, congratulations, but continue to work hard. This is just the beginning for you guys. For those who didn't, theres always another chance. Continue practicing and you might just be the next set to get chosen. Without further due, i shall now announce the names."

Many were tense and had their hands clasped together, praying to get in. Others, more specifically Wooyoung, was still looking for Jieun at this point. 

"Jay Park." Wooyoung looked forward and saw a short guy walk onto the stage. He threw a peace sign at the camera and had a smug look on his face.

"Kim Junsu" Another guy stood up from the audience and went up to the stage, bowing at the judge many times. 

"Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul" Some non-korean looking tall guy stood up and gave a sweet smile to the judge and thanking him for choosing him.

"Ok Taecyeon" A well built guy with with short hair gave the audience a toothy smile.

"Lee Junho" A guy about Wooyoung's height gave an eye smile.

"Hwang Chansung" A guy who as built as the guy with large teeth walked up to the stage stiffly. 

"Jang Wooyoung". Wooyoung who seemed surprise, got up and strolled down the aisle, walking to the middle of the stage nonchalantly. 

Then three girls were called to  the front. The girl who stood next to Wooyoung gave him a genJieune smile. Wooyoung got to admit, she was gorgeous. 

"So Jieun didn't get in." Wooyoung mumbled to himself.

From there, all the people got up and filed out of the auditorJieunm through the back doors. Wooyoung caught a glimpse of Jieun's drooped shoulders as she walked out. He wanted to go chase after her, but the girl next to him, grabbed his hand.

" We're going to the building now. Where are you going?" She dragged Wooyoung after the others, not even waiting for a reply from him.

 


 

Jieun was dejectedly walking out of the building. She can't believe Wooyoung had actually made it in, with her here in the middle of teh streets. 

She even saw how the girl smiled at Wooyoung when she went to stand next to him. 

Continuing her walk, she was stopped by someone who ran up to her.

"Annyeong. I saw how well you sang in the audition. I'm from LOEN Ent. I think you'd be a big hit in our company. Do you think you'd want to join our company?"

*If i become a singer just like Wooyoung, then that means i will get a chance to be closer to Wooyoung. I should've just talked it out with him instead of running away.* Jieun thought to herself.

"I accept you offer" Jieun determinedly said.

She followed the guy back to the company and was introduced to the head of LOEN Ent. 

After watching the video of her audition, he warmly welcomed Jieun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was going to be more hectic than both of them can think of. Being an idol wasn't easy. Idol life is full of schedules. They probably won't even ever meet again. How will Jieun and Wooyoung amend their relationship at this state?

 


 

I feel so sorry!! I promised one of the readers i would've updated ages ago!! But then that never happened. Truly sorry! I'm going to start speeding things up, because this story feels like its just dragging on and on. Hoping to end it by latest chapter 40.