Chapter 27

Because of You

Wooyoung POV

I would be having a real scene with Jieun today. I'm feeling more nervous than ever. Do i still have feelings for her?

"Ready in position!' The director called out, interupting my thoughts. 

I walked over to the set and got into position. Today we were having the karoke room scene. Jieun sure changed alot since the last time. And i did too. Maybe its because we are getting more mature? 

The film started rolling, and the acting began. Being an idol was something that became my dream after i got into the JYP company. I wanted to be more famous, more successful then i am now. 

Escaping from reality, i occupied my mind with the scene im supposed to act. I sang out loud and played around with Jieun for the filming. When it got to the part where she ran downstairs, i can't help but feel the biggest urge to not let her leave.

Maybe my feelings for her are still there. Somewhere deep wtihin. 

Before long, we were done for the day. I went up to Jieun, who was getting her bag ready to leave.

"Hey Jieun. Why don't we go somewhere to eat?"

She look bewildered by my sudden invitiation, but accepted nevertheless. Maybe she doesn't want to disrespect her sunbae? 

We went to a nearby restuarant and ordered food to eat. It was awkwardly quiet, but it was no surprise. Ever since we meet again, we've been feeling really uneasy with each other.

There was no difference than that of eating with a random stranger. Jieun picked at her food and we continued to eat in silence until I broke it.

"So. How you been lately?" I mentally slapped myself. This was all i can do? 

"Good." She gave me a quick glance while replying and then went back to eating. 

An hour later, we were finally done eating and i payed for our food. 

"Since i paid for you today, you should give me something in return as thanks." I brought up jokingly. 

"Neh. Next time we eat, i'll pay." After saying that, she got into her manager's car which was waiting right outside. 

I called my manager when i see her car out of sight. When i got back to the dorm, i took a quick shower only to be tackled the minute i stepped out. 

"Where were you tonight?" Taecyeon asked while putting me in a headlock. 

I laughed at his face expression and tried to push him off, but he was one big dude. Too big for me to handle. 

"I went out with a friend." I answered in defeat.

"Ayy!! Our Wooyoungie is getting some!" Junsu chimed. 

"Shut up hyung!"

Nichkhun gave a laugh at the three of us before getting Taecyeon off of me and helping me up. 

"Thanks buddie."

"Anytime." We then all sat down by the television to watch some shows that were on. Around 3 o' clock, we turned the television off and got into bed. Or floor. 

Jieun POV

I felt nervous the minute we got into position. We hadn't been this close in a long time. He was kneeling right behind me, engulfing me in his scent. 

When the filming finally ended, i was more than ecstatic to leave. I hated being alone with him now. It was always so awkwardly quiet. He doesn't try to annoy me like wbe  we were in highschool. 

In public, i'd like to pretend we don't know each other. If fans find out, it would become really troublesome for us idols. 

What surprised me thoguh was when he came over and asked me to eat with him. I would've been more than glad to reject him, but this was a one in a million chance i get to be with him again. Maybe we'll be more comfortable with each other when we are by ourself. 

During the whole dinner, i felt absolutely nervous. We ate in silence, and whenever he asked me a question, i'd answer in quick and short sentences. I dont know what has gotten to me, making me so cold to him. 

When dinner finally ended, Wooyoung said i should repay him for paying today. The first thing i can think of is go another time with him to eat. I then scurried into the car, watching him from the side window. 

I hope our relationship would get better. Really hoping that. I want us to become normal friends again if we can't be in a relationship. 


WOWOWOWOW.!! Another update :DDDD I guess you can take it as apology for not updating in so long. But OTL sorry for this boring update though.

Well it seems like IU still has feelings for Wooyoung?

I wonder how this will work out just as much as you guys LOLOLOL. Anticipate next update??