Three Years Later

Because of You

THREE YEARS LATER

Wooyoung was currently sitting in his house, laying on his bed as he looked at the ring again. Flashback of the first time he proposed came back. How Jieun rejected him, made him upset, said she wasn't sure if she loved him, hurt him.

He closed the box in anger, and he was fuming again. How the hell doesn't she know if she loves him? Because he was en sure that he loved her.

He sat up in bed and called Tiffany to come over, and talked to her about his anger, his annoyance.

Sifany were in their own happy marriage for two years already, and where the heck was he at?

Single. Thats where hes at right now. en single and not proud. And its all Jieun's fault. Ever since that day, he had ignored her calls, and she eventually gave up. 

They ended just like that. The both of them don't even know if it really ended. No one called it an end. 

Wooyoung, who is currently a junior in college, was in a far away college from her. He tried his best to ignore her. Everytime he wanted to go back to find her, he remembered what she said. He remembered her hurtful words. 

Right after college, Wooyoung was preparing to become an idol. A manager scouted him, and he absentmindedly accepted. Meeting Jieun would be harder than ever. If they ever even meet again.


Okay so Wooyoung would be debutting in this story sooon. 

Should i make Jieun debut too? 

And don't kill me!!! It wasn't on purpose that WooU broke up.

I'll make sure they get back together in the end!

I promise :D