My Happiness

Because of You

I tried calling my happiness over and over again, but no one was answering the phone. Each second passed by and i was getting more impatient. Where the heck was this girl? Why isn't she answering my calls? There was only two answers. 1) She didn't want to talk to me or 2) She forgot her phone. I convince myself it was because she forgot her phone. I tried calling the one last time. It rang three times, and i was about to hang up, but a voice came up. The phone was beside my ear in a flash, but the voice that i heard got me more than disappointed. 

*Mumbling*

Jieun?

Wooyoung-ah

-___- Yoseob?

Anneyong. I just wanted to tell you that if you want to talk to Jieun, go to the cafe you guys met in. She said she'd get a drink there.

Why would you help me though?

Because i would actually like it if you guys got together. 

Why should i believe you?

Well its up to you. It's your decision weather you want to talk to Jieun or not.

Alright. Fine. Thanks. 

Your welcome. And don't hurt her again. Or i'll make sure you never meet her again.

Arrasso man. Who are you to her anyways?

Someone that wants to protect and love her. And he ended the call. 

Wooyoung sat there confused. Why would Yoseob help him if he loves Jieun too? But there was no more time to think, and he drove over to the cafe. Getting outside the car, he saw a worker sweeping the floors, and the sign on the door said CLOSED. Wooyoung looked around into the cafe, and saw Jieun sitting at the same exact seat where they first met. He smiled, and knocked on the glass door. The worker stopped what he was doing, and walked over to the door, pointing at the sign "CLOSED". 

Wooyoung poiinted to Jieun, trying to hint he wants to talk to her, but the worker obvisouly didnt get what he meant, because he just kept pointing at the sign. Frusterated, Wooyoung whipped out 30000 won from his wallet, and fanned it in front of the waiter. Seeing the money, he opened up, and welcomed Wooyoung warmly, with a ninety degree bow.

Wooyoung continued on, walking over to Jieun, ignoring the man. He watched as Jieun looked out the window, pose similar to the one she had on the first day, cept that her eyes were closed. Hearing the footsteops near her, Jieun looked up and was shocked to see Wooyoung.

Woo-

Wooyoung landed a kiss on her lips before she can finish. Jieun immediately pushed him away, which was rather easy this time. Not wanting to continue seeing the lovey dovey scene, the waiter walked over to them.

Ahem, he coughed uncomfortably.

They turned to look at him, and his nervousness increased.

Uh- Its closing time. Please leave. He said, stuttering.

Wooyoung grabbed Jieun's hand, dragging her out the door. He walked them over to his car, and opened the door for Jieun. She got in without complaining, and waited for Wooyoung to get into his seat.

When she was about to question him again, he brought their lips together for the third time that day. 

Jieun pushed him away again. 

AISH.. STOP KISSING ME

I've been wanting to do that for a long time. 

Its like the 17th time you kissed me! STOP already.

So you counted, He wiggled his eyebrows, a sign of conceitedness.

No. I didn't. Just answer the question. Why are you here?

Because i want to see you.

Jieun put her hands on his forehead.

You don't have a fever, so what nonsense are you spouting?

This is NOT nonsense. Did you not remember the confession this morning? 

Ehhh- Did you confess? Hmm. Jieun rubbed her chin, and looked up, trying to remember. The scenes from the morning popped up, and her immediate reaction was to blush.

Wooyoung chuckled, and leaned into her for another kiss. He just couldn't get enough of those sweet, pink, soft lips. He pulled away, not giving Jieun a chance to do it herself. 

ert! She yelled at him defensively, and covered her body. Wooyoung continued to chuckle. 

He started the car, driving them off to his house. 

Yah where are you taking me? Jieun questioned him.

To my house. *wink wink* 

Why?

Are you really still asking me that?

Well i really don't know. So of course i have to ask. What do you plan on doing with me?

Nothing much. Just want to you all night.

Jieun punched his arm hard. Don't take me as if im a . She yelled at him,  obviously mad. Lemme get off!!! Im not like all those other girls that you went to bed with. 

Ow. Ow.Chill you crazy woman. He pulled the car over, not wanting to get into an unexpected accident. 

Lemme off! You goddamn bastard. What do you take me for? Did you only confess to me so you can get into my pants? Was that your goal all along?

Well--- Kinda. 

Jieun roughly pushed the car door open, and one leg was out on the pavement. Before she can fully pull herself out of the car, Wooyoung grabbed her arm.

Can you at least lemme finish? 

Go talk it out with him Jieun. Or im sure you'll regret it.Yoseob's words flashed through her mind again, and she inhaled deeply. Then mumbled out loud. If it wasn't because of Yoseob oppa, i wouldn't be here. 

TCH. Since when did you ever listen to anyone? So why are you listening to him? And what the was with the oppa? It sounds disgusting when you say it.

Look here. I can listen to whoever i want. And if it wasn't because of him, i wouldn't still be here, listening to your damn bull. So you better be grateful to him. And are you jealous or something? Why do you care so much that i called him oppa? 

What if i am jealous? 

Jieun stared at Wooyoung in shock. Did he just admit he was jealous? She thought to herself.

Yeh. I just admitted i was jealous, he confirmed as if reading her mind. What? Is it so surprising to you after i confesssed this morning to you?

I thought-

Thought i just said it so i can you? Wooyoung finished for her,. 

Yeah.

Well your wrong. I confessed because i like you. I like you for you, not because your cute or hot, not that your not. I like you, even though you can be such a crazy -

Did you just call me a ?? Jieun fumed.

Uh- i meant, a little agressive. A little impatient. Stubborn. Stupid. 

Are you trying to confess? Or just trying to insult me?

Godamnit woman!! Just lemme finish. DAMN. He yelled at Jieun frusterated, which was returned with a scowl. But she kept shut, and he smiled in success.

Well- As i was saying. Even though you are uh not as sweet or kind or caring as the other girls, you arent fake. You are who you are. You don't try to pretend. You were as cold as me in the beginning. It made me realize being the me i am right now, isn't the best. You made me realize, that by becoming emotionless doesn't help you in finding love. Well it kinda led you to me, but anyways. It won't help make your relationship succeed. 

Wooyoung put Jieun's hands in his, making her blush a little, and continued on with his confession.

I didn't want you to leave me like Tiffany did. You were there when i wanted someone's company. Not just the , who come to me because of my wealth, or looks, or body. My days with you were the best i ever had. I could become a little of me from back then. The playful one. Not the heartbreaker who only cared about ing girls. In conclusion, I like you. Not even. Maybe even love.

They gazed deep into each other's eyes, Jieun not knowing how to reply. She sees Wooyoung's head leaning closer to hers again, giving her a light peck, then removing himself and looking into her eyes again, and then going back in to deepen their kiss. Jieun still wasn't returning the kiss, since she was in shock. And when Tiffany appeared in her mind, she pushed him away. 

What now? He pouted.

What about Tiffany? 

She has Siwon. 

She went back to Siwon again?!?!?!

They had a small misunderstanding, but everythings well now. I witnessed their reconcile just a while ago. They even gave us their blessings. Was that it?

Jieun nodded her head, and Wooyoung smiled, seeing her shy side. He drove them back to his house, and just when he thought she was finally his, once and for all, and they were getting their thing on, Wooyoung's phone rang. 

Hello? He answered, irritated. 

Are you with her now?

Oh- Yoseob. Yeh. I'm with her right now.

So did everything go well?

Yep. Thanks for your help bro. 

Your welcome. And bring her home in 15 minutes then. I will not allow any naughty deeds before you guys finish hgh school, or get married, depending which one comes later.

Aish- Who are you to tell me that? And im your hyung yah! Have some respect man. Whats with the informalities. 

I dont care what you say. If you don't get Jieun home in 15 minutes, i would never let you see her again. You know how much she listens to me right? 

FINE! Wooyoung slammed his phone shut, and looked over to Jieun who was under his blankets, covering her already body.

Why are you so angry? Who was it?

Yoseob! He said he doesn't permit us to do any ing until we either graduate highschool, or we get married.

Jieun giggled, seeing Wooyung fuming, just because they can't become one yet. She decided to .

We're graduating in like a month. But as for marrying you......... Im not so sure about that. She quickly got off his bed, blanket wrapped around her. She picked her clothes up as she passed them, and went into the bathroom to get dressed. 

Wooyoung shook his head in frusteration. What the hell do you mean you don't know if you'r gonna marry me!??!?!?!??! He yelled, hoping she could here it. And then mummbled to himself. As if i would let you marry someone other than me.


Finally they're getting together. I personally like this version of the chapter better than the previous one. Tell me which one you guys think was better arrasso?