Missing

Because of You

Note

Im from new york, so if the scenes im imagining are somewhat different to that in Seuol, don't mind it. I will try my best to explain but then yeh, i have my limits and im not that good a writer. So, i hope you guys can deal with it. :D


Wooyoung charged frantically through the busy streets of Seoul, trying to find Jieun in the midst of all these people, but to no prevail. It was simply imposibble for him to be able to find a petite sized lazy in the middle of these busy roads, and crowded sidewalks.

He whipped his head to the right and then to the left, and back to the right, and back to the left again. He was currently in front of the very same cafe he and Jieun met. Sweat was dripping from his forehad, thuogh it was in the midst of winter. His heavy breathing created mist in the cold air. He continued running down the pathwalk, and failed to notice Jieun who was walking dejectedly on the opposite sidewalk. 

(simple map to make you guys understand how they missed each other in case you guys got confused)

She crosses the streets, and arrived at that same cafe on the corner of the busy street, right when Wooyoung turns the corner at the end of the block. Standing on the corner, and looking into the cafe, she remembered the day her and wooyoung met too. From him stubbornly talking to him, to forcing her to be his maid, and then to his confession of his past.

A tear slipped down her cheeks, and her heart was hurting, but she had no clue why. She continued walking down the pathwalk, walked into a random mall, and looked around. Shopping was every most women's cure. But Jieun was broke and had no money to spend. All she can do is hopelessly look in the windows at the things she found cute or pretty.

She walked into a store, looking at the simple yet cute acessories that were hand made. She picked up random stuff, looking into it depressingly, and heaved a big sigh before putting it down again. The store owner looked at Jieun like she was just another teenager whose being depressed over nothing,and didn't treat her that nice.

Young lady, if you aren't going to buy anything, please leave. I still need to do business here.

Jieun looked at the women dejectly first, but then it turned into a glare. If you even want any business, learn to treat your customers better.

I don't seee why i have to treat you nice, if i KNOW your not going to buy anything. 

And how would you know???

I just know, little brat. You're probably fussing over some little crap, and looking all pityful and such. What arre you trying to do with that look of yours??? Grab some attention, and maybe find a man by any chance? I can't stand teenagers like you who get upset over the littlest thing in your life. You guys have never really went trhough anything. You guys don't have the right to be upset.

Shut the up, old hag. How would you know if im like any other teenager? And everyone has a right to be upset. If not everyone, then i absolutely have the right to be upset. My father died when i was young, leaving my mom to be a single mother. And i know there are tons of single mother in this world, but thats not even the worse. Before i was even a teenager, my mom fell sick, and had to stay in a hospital! I had to start working when i was ing twelve. 

By this time crowds were starting to form, but Jieun didn't care about the scene she was causing. It wasn't even her fault this whole fight started. It was the ignorant lady who spilled words out of before even thinking. 

I supported myself for these past five years, and i sure as don't need people to tell me if i have the right to be upset. Anybody can be upset if they want. Your not the king or queen or whatever important you think you are. Your ignorant comments hurts others, and if it continues, your store would have to close in less than a month.

Wooyoung, who saw the crowd outside the store, tried to squeeze through all the people to see what was everyone lookiing at. Maybe it would be Jieun who he was looking for. As he was going further into the crowd, and closer to the store, he heard Jieun's shouting, and rushed even more to get past the people.

When Jieun was done with her speech, she had no intention of listening to any more nonsense that comes out of the lady's mouth, and made her way out of the crowd, and continued to walk around the mall. Without the two realising, they had passed right by each other in the crowd.

The insides of the store came into view, but Wooyoung could not find Jieun around. He turned back around, but since he wasn't that tall of a man, he wasn't able to see past all the people surrounding the place. They slowly scattered, but when he could finally see pass them, Jieun had gone down the escalator. 

In the middle of all the turning, he finally remembered there was a technology called cellphone. He whipped out his phone, and dialed Jieun's number. From close by, he heard her phone ring, adn dashed towards the source.

Just as he ran outside the mall, he sees Jieun get onto a bus, and runs as fast he can to the bus, but unfortunately was too late. The bus door had closed, and left the bus stop. He watched as Jieun made her way to the back, and as she was about to sit down, she looked out the window and spotted Wooyoung standing hopelessly there, looking longingly at her. 

Wooyoung knew Jieun saw him, and had expected her to get off the bus or something. At least answer his call, or call him back, But she simply ignored him, and took a seat. He ran a few steps after the bus stop, banging the bus window, and he knew Jieun heard it.

BUt she still chose to ignore it. She took her headphones out, and put her old mp3 player on. She leaned her head on the window, and closed her eyes, bringing herself away from reality, and slowly dozed off.

Wooyoung felt as if he was imitating the bus scene in the movie Dream High, where Sam Dong runs after Hye Mi, who is on the bus. But Sam Dong actually caught up with the bus.

Damn his long legs, Wooyoung mentally cursed. It was if he was inside a movie right now. Missing the person who you want to find by a mere minute. He walked back to the bus stop, and sat down on the bench, waiting hopelessly for the next bus to appear.

When it finally did though, it was already passed an hour. He decided to give up, picking himself off the sseat, and walked back home sluggishly. 

When his house came into view, and he looked at the front steps, he saw a figure sleeping with her head between her knees, making it impossible for him to realise who it was. Thinking it might be Jieun coming back, he ran over to the girl, and shook her lightly. 

Jieun. Jieun. Wake up. Its cold out here. He shook the girl lightly and the girl finally looked up. When the face looked up, it was........................................


So whose the girl?? Jieun? Tiffany? I wonder tooo. LOL. lets see how it turns out. enjoy readers :D.