Memories

Because of You

Jieun TALKING

Wooyoung TALKING

SUZY TALKING

try to bag- a term to say trying to get with.

lol sorry for these slangs. ive been using it too much and i forgot how to say it the normal ways. please bear with it though.


Jieun POV

          The windchime sounded as i walked through the door of the cafe. I sat down at a table near the window looking out at the busy streets of Seoul and then ordered a cup of hot chocolate. Looking out the winodw, everything was the same from the last time i remembered Seoul to be, except for one thing, ME. I remember having lots of fun at school, meeting dozens of friends, and being the teacher's fave student. Life was a bliss, there werent even any problems to be recalled, except for that one incident that led to what i am now. Ive changed. Ive become stronger, smarter, and meaner. I was 16 back then, i THOUGHT it would be the best year of my life. Ive met the one i THOUGHT i loved,

*FLASHBACK*

I was standing under the big oak tree just like any other day, waiting for that person to arrive. Soon i saw him walking out of the buiilding towards the tree, just like any other day. But, today was different. Today isnt like all the other days. As he was walking toawrds me, a girl had called him, stopping him in his tracks. He turns around with a kind smile, the one he shows to everyone, or at least thats what i thought, and says, "deh?"

Oppa. when are you going to tell her to stop clinging onto you?

Suzy, i told you i would tell her when the correct time arrives. 

But, youve been saying that for the past year, and you never tried to do anything about it, so ive had enough and decided to help you out.

What are you planning to do?

Im going to tell her everything for you, and with that she started walking towards the still confused me."Hey, you should really stop hanging around him all the time. Hes gotten himself a girlfriend, me, and he said your starting to get annoyuing with your nonstop kindness, or should I say foolishness. You're a kind person, but ure just too kind. You get yourself into so many problems that HE has to help you clean up after."

I looked back at him trying to read his expression, but all i could see was him putting his head down without the courage to face me.I... um... sorry for being a hindrance." with that i turned around and ran home crying. He was my first love, the one i thought would never leave me, and the one i thought would eventually ask me out. I thought we liked each other, but i guess i was wrong. 

*END FLASHBACK*

I opened my eyes just to see a young, handsome guy staring at me with brown eyes. 

DEH?

Your cute, wanna hang out?

NO

Aw, c'mon, u know u think im cute. 

Upon hearing that, i snickered and then it soon became a hysterical laugh. I pointed at him and said "Look in the mirror, at your reflection, before you try to bag."

* Did this girl really just say that to me? JANG WOOYOUNG? THE KINGKA OF THE SCHOOL? OH HELL NO. "Hey miss, dont you think you should watch you mouth a little? You doing that can get you in a lot of trouble."

Wether i get into trouble or not has NOTHING to do with you. I pick up the hot chocolate i was drinking and stood up attempting to leave this player. When i was about to walk past hm, i felt his hands on my wrist, so i turned to him with an annoyed expression.

"LET GO"

Not until you apologize.

And if i dont?

Then ure not going anywhere today. 

Or i could just throw hot chocolate at him and make a run for home. Brilliant idea. I threw the cup of HOT chocolate at him which made him yelp in pain, letting go of my hand.The minute he did that, i dodged pass him and began running down the road. 

*Wooyoung POV*

This girl aint going anywhere til she says her sorry to me. Im not going to let this go. Maybe if i was still the same me back then, none of this would happen and she  would probaby get away with it. But ive changed. Im stronger, hotter, wiser, a heartbreaker, and meaner. I give no sympathy whatsoever.

While i was waiting for her to apologize, i suddenly felt a big rush of hot liquid on me. I yelped in pain, letting go of her hand. This gave her a chance to run past me and run for the door. When i had regained my posture, i started running after her.NOw shes gonna get it. First she called me hideous, then she splashed hot chocolate on me.

As i run out of the cafe, i saw a small figure running, turning the corner, so i ran after it, yelling, " YOU GET BACK HERE! NO WAY IN HELL ARE YOU GONNA MAKE IT HOME ALIVE TODAY." After screaming that, i hear an out of breath reply " WELL TH-THISS ISN HELL! SO WHAT - YOU GON-NA DO?" I was even more outraged upon hearing this. SHES NOT EVEN SCARED OF ME AND NOW SHES MAKING A FOOL OUT OF ME AGAIN. CURSE HER. I just kept my mouth shut now, trying to save all my breath running after the petite size lady. She's pretty slow and so after a few more minutes of running, ive managed to catch her. GODS ON MY SIDE NOW! Just wait for it girl, your gonna wish you never said, or did any of that.