One Kiss.

Between Friends

Y/N:

As you come out of your sleep, you snuggle closer to the strong arms you're nestled in. He moves one hand down your back and pulls you to him, his morning wood pressing against your inner thigh.

You lightly grind your body against his and then look up to see who you're entangled with. Oh, it’s Jimin. Wait. It's Jimin. "Park Jimin!" You scream, hitting him awake with a pillow. 

Shocked, he sits up and covers his bare chest. "Why are you in my bed?" He asks with eyes nearly popping out of his head.

"Your bed? This is my room." 

He looks around him and the reality sets in. "This is all your fault! You were supposed to help me with the sleeper, where were you?"

He cannot find out. You flip your hair. "That's not important; even if you were..." His eyes widen, causing you to trail off. "What are you looking at?"

He turns your head to the side. "Omo! What were you doing last night?"

"Huh?" You realise that Jungkook must have left a mark on you and ask nonchalantly, "Is there something on my neck? Maybe a bug bit me or it’s just an allergic reaction to something?"

"Ohh, you know it looks similar to the bite one could get from, uhh, what was it called again?" He scratches his head.

"A flea?" He shakes his head. "A mosquito?" You offer again.

"No, that's not the one. I haven't seen its bite in person before, so I forget what it’s called."

"Oh, well I'll just go to the pharmacy and get something for it." You reply, thankful that he believed you.

"Ahh! I remember now...I think that thing that bit you is called a 'Jeon Jungkookie' is it not?"

"Pfft! No. Why would you even say that?" You quickly reply, unable to meet his eyes. 

He rolls over, nearly falling off the bed unable to control his laughter, "I'm right, aren't I?" He asks once he regains some composure. "We left you two alone for a few hours...Gosh, it looks like he had a field day with your neck." He reaches for your chin and you slap his hand away.

"So what? We were drunk. It's not like we're together or anything. Besides, you won't tell anyway."

"Ha! You think I won't tell? Sorry to disappoint but we're not that close, sweetheart."

"I don't know, I think we might be, considering that I could just tell everyone that you did this to me in my sleep after climbing into my bed half ."

"No way...You wouldn't..."

"Try me."

"Argh! Why are you so difficult?" He jumps up and starts pacing up and down, looking for his shirt. "Okay, fine. I won't tell, but then you can't tell them about this at all, okay? I slept on the sleeper couch."

"That's fine by me, but you have to do me a favour."

He eyes you suspiciously. "What is it?"

"Just make sure Kookie..." You say timidly, gesturing at your neck.

He roars with laughter, but agrees to do it, saying, "Just put some makeup on that and wear a scarf, please. My life and more importantly, my reputation is at stake here."

~

"Ahh, last night was amazing." Namjoon says over lunch. "The girls, the drinks, the music. You guys should have been there."

"What did you end up doing with your time anyway?" Hoseok asks you and Jungkook.

"Oh, just this and that. I did my nails, watched some TV, drank some wine, read a book. That sort of thing." You answer coolly. Jimin chuckles to himself and nearly chokes on his food. Serves him right.

"I went to the mall and then fell asleep." Jungkook says.

"Ahh, now I feel bad for having a good time last night." Hoseok says. "Next week we'll go again, all of us, okay?"

~

After lunch, you and Jungkook wash the dishes. While you're washing up, he comes up behind you and starts kissing the back of your neck. "Kookie, no..."

"But you promised." He whispers, nibbling at your ear.

"Not here all out in the open. Come to my room a bit later." You say, turning to face him.

"Everyone is doing their own thing. They won't come here." He tries to convince you, placing your arms around his neck. "Just one kiss..."

You try to protest, "Jungkookah..." He leans in and pecks you.

"One kiss." He repeats. Just then, one of the room doors open and in a split second, he's standing at the other end of the kitchen, dish towel in hand.

"Hey Hyung." He greets Taehyung who walks past. He pauses and looks back and forth between you and Jungkook.

"You called him?" He asks you. Jungkook's eyebrows shoot up.

"Hyung, what are you talking about?" He asks nervously.

"Ahhh, I thought the mood was a bit weird when the two of you walked in." Taehyung says to you, shaking his head. "Anyway, if you guys are gonna sneak around, at least try not to get caught, okay?"

"You told him?" Jungkook asks you.

"Well he's the one who found that note you left under my door and told me to go for it."

"Yeah, so really, you owe me." Tae says to him, sticking his tongue out.

"Room. Now." Jungkook says to you, throwing the dishtowel down and walking ahead. When you don't follow, he grabs your hand and leads you to the room.

~

Jungkook:

How could she be so irresponsible?

"I can't believe you told him!" He says angrily, standing just inside the doorway of your room. "And why does Jimin know? He can't even keep a secret...I haven't told a single person. Am I the only one who thought this was supposed to be between the two of us?"

"Hey, you're the one who left that note under my door for anyone to see and it’s not like I meant for Jimin to find out, he slept here and saw it, plus he thinks it was only a one time thing." You respond, laying down on your bed with your back to him.

That note was kinda my fault.

He walks to the bed and nudges you, "How can you be sure they won't tell?"

"They just won't, okay?" You reply, still annoyed.

, this is awkward, how am I supposed to get with her now?

He climbs on top of you, rolling you over to face him. "I overreacted, forgive me?" He asks with his head cocked to the side, puppy dog eyes on.

"Look, we agreed to be considerate of each other and I'm not in the mood right now." You turn your head away, putting some distance between you. "Don't be so cocky. You can't embarrass me in front of my best friend and then flip a switch and just expect me to play along.” He genuinely looks sorry and regretful, so you add, “The only time you get to tell me what to do is when we're hooking up, okay?”

“I get to tell you what to do?” He asks excitedly, wiggling his eyebrows.

“I understand it’s all new and confusing, so I’ll forgive you for being a this time, but please don’t do things like that again. Especially not in front of Taehyung. Now get off, you’re hurting me.”

“But how am I supposed to kiss you then?” You glare at him and he rolls off. “Just kidding, it’s just that if they find out… it won’t be so thrilling anymore.”

“Thrilling?”

“Yeah, sneaking around is half the fun, don’t you think?”

You smile at him and chuckle.

He turns to face you and asks, “Can I ask you a personal question?”

You eye him sceptically, but allow it, “Go for it.”

“You said you’ve only been in love twice, right? Can you tell me about the first guy?”

“What do you want to know?” You ask, turning on your side to look at him.

“Just, you know, what he was like…how long you dated…how far you guys went…” He smiles awkwardly at the end.

“Mmh, he was sweet I guess. We were each other’s first kiss, first everything except for basically…but we never defined or relationship, so you know when I did the three month student exchange program last year?” He nods. “Well, while I was gone he fell in love with someone else. Ha! I can’t believe I turned down hot European guys for him, even though I knew he didn’t like me as much as I liked him.”

She’s done everything? “Oh wow…so wait, you also had your first kiss in university?”

“No, we were together in high school already but he never asked to be anything more and I was afraid that if I asked to be in a proper relationship he would break things off. Anyway, I won’t be making that mistake again, I’m done giving more love than what I receive.”

“Ahh…our relationship is perfect then. No love at all. You’re not bored though, right?” He asks.

“Huh?”

“Well, I haven’t done anything before and you’ve done all sorts of things. It’s a bit embarrassing. I know we’re not exclusive but I still feel bad.”

“No, don’t think of it like that. I don’t mind going at whatever pace you want to, if you’re ready for more, then we can do more but take your time if you need to. I don’t want you to regret not doing so, like me.”

He sighs, “I feel even worse now about earlier…I think I was overwhelmed and I just don’t want the others in our business, it’s the first time I’m doing something like this and I know I’m behind on things and I didn’t know what you expected of me and if they knew, then there’d be more pressure.”

 “I know, it’s why I let you off the hook so quickly. I don’t want them to know either, so let’s just be careful from now on, okay?”

“Okay, so I guess we won’t get to be together on Friday at the club?”

“I’m sure we can sneak some moments in somewhere, if not then I’m sure you can just snag some other hot chick.” You say, giggling.

“Are you saying you’re hot then?”

“Are you saying I’m not?”

“Nope, you’re not.” You gasp at his harsh words. “Anybody can be hot, you’re beautiful.” He remarks, saving himself.

“Aye, that’s my line!” You scold, punching his arm.

“Ahh! That was sore, kiss it better!”

You smirk but peck his arm lightly, “Better?” You ask.

“No, it’s still sore here.” He replies, pointing to a spot higher up. You kiss it and he points at his mouth, pouting, “Here too.” You laugh, and oblige, giving him his way.