Aai, what a silly girl.

Between Friends

Y/N:

"Hey, I'm back." Jungkook says as he comes inside and puts the snacks in the kitchen.

You sit down on one of the bar stools and watch him unpack. He really is beautiful. From his hair to his eyes, to his jawline and his lips...and his arms, gosh, his arms are amazing.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asks self-consciously.

"Because you're beautiful."

"Whoa..." He looks up at you, "Did you start drinking without me? How come you're so straight forward tonight? First you say you want me, then you tell me I'm beautiful."

"Hey! That was Autocorrect, not me. And you are beautiful, am I not allowed to say that?"

"You should rather say that I'm handsome then. Beautiful is so strange to say to a guy."

"Yeah, but anybody can be handsome. Did you get the soju?"

"Uh, no. I got wine."

"What? Why?"

"Don't girls prefer wine?" He asks, then looks down, adding, "Plus, I thought it would suit tonight's atmosphere better."

So this is happening then?  "Oh, I guess so." That awkward silence starts creeping in again. "Shall I look for a movie so long?"

"Oh, yeah. Choose whatever you like, I'll prepare the stuff in the meantime."

You choose a new action film you haven't seen yet and he brings over the wine and popcorn. Seeing your movie choice, he sighs, "I really did mean you could choose what you wanted."

"I did. I love action movies. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm into all that rom-com crap."

He sits down. "Oh, of course not. Sorry for assuming."

"You apologise a lot, you know?"

"Right, sorry." You look at him as if to say 'Really, nigga?' and laugh, offering him some of the blanket you’re wrapped up in. He accepts it and takes a gulp of his wine.

You make it through about thirty minutes of the movie when he starts falling asleep. "Jungkookah." You nudge him, "Kookie..."

He opens his eyes groggily, "Oh, did I doze off? What's the time?"

"It's not even ten yet, do you want to go to bed?"

"No, no. I think it's just the wine making me sleepy."

"You just need to drink more. After you drink enough, you start getting lively again."

"Oh, okay. We'll probably need the other bottle then, huh?"

"Yeah, I'll go fetch it, I need to wake myself up too."

After a few more glasses, you’re no longer paying any attention to the movie. Instead, Jungkook is telling you the story of his first love and explains how he tried to confess to her with a dance and song. He then starts demonstrating and you can't help but laugh at how cute the whole thing is.

"Then I pulled a flower out of my jacket and gave it to her," he says, imitating the action, giving you an imaginary flower. He moves a strand of hair out of your face and then continues, loosely draping his arms over your shoulders as he stands in front of you, "but she didn't accept it. Ahh, I was so heartbroken."

"Aai, what a silly girl." You say taking his face in your hands. "Do you need a hug?" He nods and wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you close as you put your arms around his neck.

"You always smell so nice." He says, still hugging you. "Even now when we're drinking, you still smell nice." He pulls back, just enough to look at you and runs his thumb over your lips. You look at him and he pulls you closer, leaning in, waiting for you to bridge the gap. You stand on your toes and lean into him, kissing him. This time he doesn't hesitate. He eagerly kisses you back, one hand in your hair, the other moving downward to grip your hip. You pull yourself closer against him and deepen the kiss, allowing him to pick you up and carry you over to the couch while you move your lips down to at his neck.

He lays you down and climbs on top of you, finding your mouth again. He moans as you start grinding against him and he pulls your legs tighter around him. You kiss him harder, more urgently and he moves against you, his one hand creeping up underneath your shirt. He starts kissing at your neck, giving you the chance to catch your breath as he pants, "ing...hell...we should do this more...often." You say nothing but laugh and pull him back up to your lips.

~

You lay in bed later that night, your heart still pounding at the memory of what had just happened. He was really good. Not just for someone who had only been kissed once, but just in general. He must be a fast learner. A really, really fast learner. You’re distracted from your thoughts by your phone which buzzes. It's Jungkook.

Are you asleep?

Not yet. Want me to come over? You text back.

Yeah, nobody is back yet anyway.

You go over to his room and he picks you up in the doorway, kissing you as he closes the door with his foot.

"What was that about?" You ask, sitting on top of him after making out for a while.

"I just wanted to kiss you when I was sober so next time we don't have to drink first before we feel comfortable enough to do so."

"You do realise you're not sober yet, right?"

"Of course I am. I'm super sober."

"Yeah, you just proved my point." You laugh at him. "People who are sober would never refer to themselves as being 'super sober'."

"Well you're not sober either. You're laughing way too much."

~

Jimin:

When he gets back home after practice, he’s dead tired and collapses on his bed. He then remembers that Yoongi will be bringing a girl back so he drags himself out of bed and heads to your room. You aren't there but he figures you just went to the bathroom or something since your bed is unmade. He tries to unfold the couch but can't seem to get it right, so he sits down on your bed in defeat. Ugh, I'll just wait 'til she comes back.

~

Y/N:

"Did you hear something?" You ask Jungkook, breaking off the kiss.

"It's probably nothing." He leans in again.

You pull away and he moves to your neck. "Don't you think this is a bit risky? They could come home at any minute."

"But I don't want to stop..." He mumbles against you.

"We can do this again tomorrow, okay?"

He lays back, resting on his elbows. "Ahh, okay, but you better keep your promise."

"Only if you don't act all awkward." You reply, climbing off him and heading for the door.

You go back to your own room and as soon as your head hits the pillow, you’re gone.