That's not my problem.

Between Friends

Y/N:

Reminiscent of the time he accidentally fell asleep in your bed, you awake, limbs entangled with Jimin’s and you softly grind your centre against his and he runs a finger down the middle of your , making you shiver slightly.

“Morning Angel.” He whispers in your ear, his waking voice husky.

You lift your head a little to look at him and he kisses your forehead, your hair as you burrow your head in his neck and mumble against his skin, “I don’t want to go home.”

He shushes you, drawing you closer and you both close your eyes to the reality that you’ll rarely get to see each other over the next couple of months, already missing this sweet moment. After some time, you start hearing some movement elsewhere in the house, what sounds like Seokjin trying to usher a girl out without anyone noticing and shortly after, you hear him humming as he starts cooking up something, presumably hangover soup. Namjoon is also up and goes off somewhere with his girlfriend. You know it’s time to get up, but neither of you say anything, indulging one last time in just being with each other.

Eventually though, you roll off him and watch him climb out of your bed. You forget that he chucked his boxer-briefs after you were done having fun and gasp when you see his perfectly sculpted arse. Blushing, you cover half of your face with the duvet, but leave your eyes poking out like the ert you are. He chuckles and turns around with a fluffy heart-shaped scatter cushion covering his manhood.

“Yah, why are you acting so shy?” He laughs with his whole body, scolding, “You’re looking anyway!”

With your knees pulled up to your chest, you shrug and answer, “I can’t help being curious, you look like you were sculpted by gods or something.” Giggling you add, “You genuinely make me shy though! I don’t know how…”

He poses, looking up with an arm outstretched and you cackle when he almost drops the pillow and he crawls back on to the bed, bringing his face very close and pecking you once before bouncing off the bed, pausing at the door to say, “I’m so sorry about your face, I had fun though, so don’t hurt me.” He then dips his head and dashes out of your room and you hear his room door go shut a second after.

My face?

You get up and open your cupboard to see yourself in your full-length mirror.

Ho…ly….

Upon seeing your face, you burst out laughing in disbelief and quickly start worrying about how much make-up you’ll have to wear. Your cheeks, chin and jawline are all red-spotted and your lips are a mosaic of blue and purple. There’s a trail of bites from your neck down to and between your s and a few random ones around. You smile to yourself seeing two small clusters, close together on either side of your belly button, forming the letters ‘J’ and ‘M’ respectively. Even your inner thigh is marked and you thank your lucky stars for the cold weather and your love for winter clothes.

~

Taehyung:

Waltzing into the house in the morning as if he had a splendid night, Taehyung breezes past his housemates in the kitchen with no more than two words. Coming into the hallway, he stops in his tracks seeing Jimin sneaking into his room with nothing more than a small pillow, almost certainly yours, covering himself. He feels an overwhelming surge of anger and storms up to your room door, but spends some time outside, collecting himself before entering. When he does, he nearly trips over his shirt on the floor and stares confused at it.

“Taehyungah!” You scold, trying to cover up.

He turns to stone when he catches sight of your playfully bruised body and his voice cracks when he tries to speak. You urgently gesture for him to turn around and he takes a while to register, eventually managing a soft “Sorry.”, as he turns. You quickly throw on Jimin’s t-shirt and walk up to him, tapping him on his shoulder to face you.

He avoids looking at you, staring at the space to the left of your head.

“Taetae…”

“So…why’s my shirt on the floor?” He asks with a forced smile.

“Oh…uh…Jimin didn’t like me wearing it…” You answer softly, to which he just scoffs.

I guess he does feel threatened by me.

“Did you give yourself to him?” He pries.

“Tae!” You exclaim, embarrassed.

“What? Can’t I ask? I saw him leaving -!”

You sigh and cross your arms, “We’ve barely been together a week, do you know me like that?”

He smiles and cups your face, “So you didn’t?”

You shake your head, “And my ity isn’t some sort of present, you know?”

He kisses your forehead, “I know, I know.”

“So, did you just get back? I heard you ‘totally scored’ last night.” You ask, sitting down on the floor, quoting Namjoon.

“Mmh, I did.” He says, yawning, laying his head on your shoulder, “Not the scoring, just the getting back part.”

You lean your head on his, poking at the hickeys in his neck, “Your neck suggests otherwise.”

He chuckles dryly, opening one eye, “Well, she was just a stand-in for someone else, so is it really a win?”

You nudge him in the ribs with your finger, “Ooh, is there a girl on your mind? Is that why you’re so odd these days?”

He shrugs and changes the subject, “We’re still taking your car, right?”

“Well how else would we get home?” You giggle, about to scold him for his poor attempt at trying to change the topic, but instead let it go, “Are you packed yet?”

He shakes his head, “I thought we were gonna help each other.”

“Does this mean you’re finished with your tantrum?” You ask.

“I still don’t like this situation, but it’s not like I’m going to end our two decades together just because of this.” He says sleepily.

You sigh, “I can’t believe we’ve been friends for so long…Aren’t you tired of me?” You ask, lifting your head.

“Ima go take a nap, uh?” He grins at you.

“Yah! Taehyungah!” You whine.

He stands and pulls you up with him, “Come wake me in a couple of hours.”

~

Y/N:

It’s a hassle covering up your blemished skin convincingly without going overboard on your make-up and you decide to get your revenge on Jimin, knocking politely on his room door. He opens it and you smile innocently, driving him backward with your hands on his chest. Flustered, he protests, falling back on to his bed and you quickly pounce, pinning him down and nibbling at the little flesh between his eyebrows, trying to leave a mark.

“Aaahh! Angel Cakes!” He squirms as you do his cheeks too, “I’m sorry, I am! Annggelll…”

You quickly scramble off him when you hear Yoongi sigh heavily and look over at the other bed, seeing him lying facing you with a disapproving expression. You smack Jimin’s shoulder, chiding, “Why didn’t you say anything?”

The two of you excuse yourselves and hurry to the kitchen and dish breakfast, greeting Seokjin and a rather blue Hoseok as you enter. You eat and ask Seokjin about how Jungkook is feeling this morning after completely ing out the night before, while Hoseok sits staring into his bowl.

“Yah, but did you get into a fight last night?” Hoseok asks Jimin, for the first time looking up.

“No, I wasn’t even that drunk.” He answers, slurping up the soup.

“Obviously, she did that.” The eldest boy says, pointing his spoon at you.

Jimin rolls his eyes, turning to you, “What am I supposed to tell my mother?”

You snicker at the emerging bruises on his face, “That’s not my problem.”

He bares his teeth at you and you kiss the shoulder of his jersey, giggling as you do.

“You two are so gross. Can’t you go show off your happy relationship somewhere else?” Seokjin asks, gagging.

“Hyung, can’t you let the rest of us remain asleep when you let your girl out of the house?” Jimin fires back, making his voice deep as he imitates Seokjin, blowing his signature kiss, “Oppa will see you soon.”

The older boy stares at him with his tongue in cheek, “Keep talking.”

Hoseok excuses himself and sulks off down the passage, feet heavy as he walks.

~

Yoongi:

Hearing Hoseok’s familiar knock at the door, Yoongi turns to face the wall, pretending to be asleep. Hoseok enters quietly and locks the door behind him, sitting at the edge of his bed.

“Yoongi-yah…” He croaks, reaching for but not quite touching his boyfriend.

Yoongi remains still and he sighs, “Yoongi, I know I really ed up and I don’t expect you to forgive me but can you please just hear me out?”

The boy turns to face him and he runs a hand through his hair, and starts talking, “About Suran…I know I should have told you sooner, but I didn’t want to dig up old mistakes when we were finally happy.”

Yoongi rolls his eyes, “You should have been honest. Why would you even do that in the first place?” Yoongi asks.

“Ah… After we had that big fight that time, I ran into her on campus and I don’t know…I was pissed off and then she asked if I was okay and if I maybe wanted to go for a drink, and then we did and I…I thought she must be damn good at what she does if you were still with her when you said you loved me, and I know it’s so ing stupi–”

“So, it’s my fault?” Yoongi interrupts, sitting up.

“No, that’s not what I’m saying.” Hoseok pleads, “It was a stupid, impulsive decision and if I could take it back, I would.”

“Well yeah, you got her pregnant… Who wouldn’t take it back?” Yoongi mumbles.

Hoseok closes his eyes and says quietly, “Do you have to throw that in my face? She said she was on the pill so we thought it was fine.”

“Fine?” Yoongi sneers, “What about me? Huh? Was it fine to just go behind my back?”

“Yah! I know it’s messed up that I slept with her and I feel terrible about it, but you weren’t dating her and you definitely weren’t dating me either, so do you really have a right to be this way?” He stands up, getting angry. “I took all the you threw at me last night, even when you passed out and cursed me while throwing up all over yourself and your bedding, I cleaned you up and took care of you and everything.” His chest rises and falls more visibly as he gets riled up, “I’ve explained my reasons to you and even if it’s not what you want to hear, you know what? It’s the truth and you hurt me so much back then, but I was understanding because you were struggling within yourself!” Hoseok sputters, on the verge of tears. “You’re not the only one who feels like right now! I just found out that I’m going to be a ing father and my whole world just got turned upside down! I get it if you’re mad but can’t you at least try to do the same for me? You’re too ing selfish Yoongi!” He struggles to breathe, shoving him.

Yoongi gets up and pushes him back, “Don’t come and act all righteous now, why the did we have fights back then, huh? Because you were understanding? I don’t think so. We fought because I couldn’t change fast enough for you!”

“That’s not true and you know it.” Hoseok mutters, looming over him, “I could wait for you to figure out what you wanted, but did it make any sense for you to flaunt her in front of me and her every single day while I was in the next room trying to believe that you really were in love with me?”

Yoongi throws his hands up in the air. “Oh my God! I was greedy and could have been more considerate of your feelings, I know. But didn’t we already work through all of this? Why are you still holding on to it?!”

“The point is that you’re doing it again! Can’t you see that?” He exclaims, wearily rubbing his face, “Maybe this holiday is for the best.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Yoongi asks, taken aback.

Hoseok closes his eyes as it dawns on him, “We need to take a break.”

No, no, no…I didn’t mean for this…

“But Hoseok-ah…” Yoongi’s voice quavers, a ball in his throat choking him. He reaches for him and he pulls away.

“I’m going to have a kid, Yoongi.” Hoseok says tiredly, suddenly looking aged and worn out, “Things will be different, I need to focus on Suran and my parents, all the other things that’ll come with it. Then when the baby comes…” He sighs, “…I just won’t have time to deal with you too.”

“Deal with me?” He asks.

“Yoongi, I’m going to need someone who can support me and you’re already acting like this.” He scratches his head, “Can you really be happy this way? You need to think about this as much as I do.”

“Stop being so dramatic! Do you really think that I wouldn’t help you?” Yoongi grips his arms, shaking him, “I don’t need a break. Hell, I may be mad today, but that’s only because this situation is ing weird! No. Okay?” He cups his face in his hands and delicately brushes a tear as it rolls down his warm cheek, his tone becoming soft and pleading, “We were fine- We were so much more than fine just yesterday. You’re scared and I get it that it won’t be the same, but that doesn’t mean we have to end things. I’m sorry, but no.”

Hoseok peels his hands off and steps back, “I’m not saying we should break up. But just for now at least… I need to take some time to figure things out.” Hoseok explains before looking at his frantically buzzing phone. “Uh, my parents are here.” He looks up apologetically, “I’ll speak to you soon, okay?”

“Hoseokah…” He calls weakly after his boyfriend as ducks out of the room, leaving a shrilling silence behind.