Urgh Work...

Who are you?

Amber's POV

Urgh work... How can work be so god damn hard.

 

Sometimes I just want to go back to my childhood, learn more things, being scholded by the PE teacher, pranking our homeromm teacher... Urgh. Well the sad thing is that I am a very young buisness women which I started my company in a very very young age which leads me to miss out many things although I still go to school until last month but still I missed a lot of things that should happen in school...

 

Now it's 7:40am on Monday which means, urgh work. I lazily sat up on my bed, next to me is my beautiful lover Suzy with nothing on other than the blanket. Yes. We made love, and it is also the 'main' source of why I am so tired right now as yesterday we have how many rounds? Five or six? I don't really remember. I really wanted to call a day off but nope, today I have a meeting with the marketing department of my dad's company about my artist shooting commercial for them. Also I have a meeting with my sister about some law thingys about signing a contrat with this year's new artist. Who are they? I think they are... Gfriend, Beast, Bigbang, BTS, Infinite, Sistar... I'm not sure, there's too much this year.

 

Now I'm in my deep blue suit and drving one of my favourite sports car, bright red Chevrolet Corvette with the driving speed of 130km/h. Crazy huh? But I'm sorry, this is how I due with stress, the higher the speed I drive, the faster the stress is leaving me.

 

Down at the lobby of my building, oh did I tell you about my building? It is one of the biggest and most fabulous building in LA. It has about 6 floors but it's not small, actually it's quite big. I think each floor has about 2 football fields and the outside look of it is fantastic also. I'm not being over exaggerating. Here, take a look at this:

Image result

Cool huh? My office is at the second top floor of my building which is at the 5th floor and around the corner with the size like a backetball field! 

 

Okay back to reality, I am now at the lobby of my building and I've just past all the fanboys and fangirls but I also polietly bowed to them before entering my building. I looked at my watch: 9:00am ok good. At least I'm not late and I also got another 30 minutes until I start my first meeting today with my dad's company marketing team. At the lobby, I greeted nicely to my staff and when I saw my artist come by, I greeted to them polietly and some of the blushed and giggled... Well that's what happens everyday. Usually Suzy will start glaring at them but today, well she got no schedule today so that's why she got no exsuce for coming to work with me. 

 

When waiting for the lift, I saw AOA coming and I greet them with a 'playful' well they call it y wink to all of them and they immediately blushed and I just giggled at their cute act. Well bad for them, I'm already taken by the most beautiful women on earth. BUT THEN, Seolhyun from AOA came up to me and asked, "Ms.Liu, do you mind to take a look at our new song dance this lunch?" Oh wow, she said it with the most attractive voice she could make and asked me while staring ily at me... If only I'm not taken, I would be... Nah, not really, at least I'm taken (A/N: ohhhhhhhh player liu!?!?)

 

"Okay sure. I would also LOVE to see your hard work and effort and what it will bring up for your new song. Work hard, I'll see you after lunch at 3:30pm" I huskly said and raised my voice when I said the word Love which made all of them including Seolhyun blushed madly infront of me. And before they could say anything, well I just ran into the lift and invited them in with the same lift as mine well beacuse the lift is very big.

 

1st floor, stop. 2nd Floor, stop. AOA's practice room is at the 5th floor same as mine and this lift is taking so damn long... Each floor it stoped and each floor at least 3 people came in. I am standing infront of Seolhyun and she is already leaning on the the wall in the back of the lift. As it reached up to the second floor, there's already 15 or more people in this lift and suddenly, someone pushed me and guess what happened, I was forced to put both of my hands slamming on each side of Seolhyun's head and boom! I can feel the intense heat between us and she is blushing like tomato and I just smirked at her reaction. 

 

We stayed like that for the whole time and when the lift stoped at the third floor, 5 people went out and I thought it's a relief when suddenly, 7 people came in pushing which made me loose balance and my both elbow slammed on the wall making our gap closer and now Seolhyun is even closing her eyes. I thought: If only I'm not taken... At last the lift went up to the 5th floor and as people started going out of the lift not noticing our intense situation. I then slowly pushed myself away from her and lend my hand for supporting her. She slowly took my hand and when our hands touch, I can feel her warm hand shivered when I touched her hand which made me think: If only I'm not take.

 

Now I'm at my office waiting for the last 10 minutes until the meeting starts in the meeting room which is next door of my office. Urgh work, in what time what year can I stop working??? Do people in the ancient world work like mad nuts as we do. If they don't, I would really like to try their SIMPLE and enjoyable life! Urgh Work!!!!


Hi guys, it's me JW again! I hope this update is good enough and please enjoy and stay tuned!

Thank you all for your support!

Do you guys like the side of player liu? Good or bad? Plz tell me!

Bai and wait for my next update guys! Peace! ~JW