Who are you?

Who are you?

Amber's POV

 

After 'me' talking to me myself (complicated huh?) I found myself unconcious again. The last thing I remember is:

 

"No question is needed Just do as I told you so and remember, say nothing about me and you are me." 'She'  said to me.

 

And after that, my mind went blank again. Seriously, what happened? "Who are you" is the only thing I wanted to ask right now to her. But, she is gone.

 

"Pince Liu! Crown Prince! Your majesty! Wake up! Oh god! How can I wake this dumbo?" I heard someone talking but probably not me... Well eventually I'm not the prince... WAIT... PRINCE? CROWN PRINCE? MAJESTY? That 'someone' is shaking ...ME? 

 

"ARGH!" I suddenly sat up from 'my' bed ans screamed because of a sudden pain in my head. Wait, don't tell me last night's dream was real... Where's... my skateboard... Eric... the par...k

 

"What the ! What happened? WHO ARE YOU" I suddenly stood up and hop off my bed and point at the person dressed in all ancient china costume and was trying to wake my up earlier. "Prince Liu, majesty don't you remember me? I am Yang Yang, your best buddy and also your all time guard. Don't you remember anything? We were hunting yesterday and you were fighting 5 wolves just to save a servant and then when you susesfully knocked out all the wolves, you just fainted! Wait... Don't tell me you've forgetten everything!?"

 

"Shut up and talk slowly and more quiet. I am having a headache." Yep, as being a CEO of a big entertainment company, I can understand situation even insane ones like this in a split of second. And thanks to my acting skills, I am now fully on my 'prince'-mode. Actually it's not really hard as being a high-classed person for my whole life, I guess being a prince is not that hard...? (Author: Oh no Amber you're so wrong... :3 Let me give you a taste of how a prince is being treated. Hope you like it ^.^)

 

"Oh I'm very sorry your majesty Liu but if you really don't remember anything, then we're in big trouble... But at least your pride and aura is still here." Yep I heard what Donghae said. I don't know why but seems like this body is quite extrodinary as it's five sense skills are very sensative. Also... prove me wrong but this body is very well built just like my body in  2017 and I can feel that this body is a god of mastering all kind of martial arts. WOW...

 

"So tell me Dong, what happened because I am very sorry but yes, my mind now is blank as I don't remember anything." I said calmy as he just hung his mouth wide open like it's going to fall in any second. "And tell me, are you going to give me that expression to answer my question?" I asked in a bit of irritation. "U-um s-sorry majesty L-Liu, I-I just can't b-belive t-that yo-you don't re-remember anything..." Donghae said in a worried tone... Seems like he is hiding something from me huh. (Actually I have no idea how can I sense it but this brain is just a lying-detector) "If you're gonna hide anything from me, I'm sure you're gonna repay." I said while glaring at him.

 

"Well the thing is that..." He stopped. "I'm sorry for bothering you two having the best buddy chat but Am, get ready for later's event. You still have a 2h. Meet you at 6:00am at the main gate of your palace." Someone came in and informed me then, left. Who the hell is he?

 

"Majesty, listen to me. I will tell you anything you want to know later but now I have to tell you something very important right now." Donghae said in a very serious tone which caught my 100% of attention. "Don't let it stop." I command as I want to know anything about 'me'.

 

"First, you're the crown prince of this Dynasty which is the great Sung Dynasty. The whole China is being ruled by your father. Even tough you're a female, your father made you to become the crown prince. Your gender identity is only known by the royal family and me. Second, today at 8:00am straight we have a very very important event. It's about bonding Korea which is another country but a lot smaller than us but powerful. Korea is a very good friend of ours China and every ending of each half year period the royal family of Korea will come and stayy for 2 weeks. And for every starting of each half year's period some of our royal family will visit Korea. Today Korea's royal family will come and everytime they come you and the princes will go and welcome them. The Korea emperor has 2 wifes, 2 princes and 4 princess in total. The oldest is Princess Victoria Jung, second is Princess Hyuna Jung, third is Crown Prince Taeyeon Jung, fourth is Princess Jessica Jung, fifth is Prince Sehun Jung and lastly is Princess Krystal Jung. Taeyeon is like a brother to you and Prince Yuri who is your brother." Donghae said while I feel like I'm back to those days when the teacher is trying to murder the students with their mouths.

 

"Sorry if this is boring but I have to continue. (God, kill meh... T.T) Majesty your name is Amber Liu (Same name huh? So last night dream is real...?) and you have 9 siblings in total. Your father has 2 wives. The oldest is Prince Henry Liu who is half blood brother to you. The second is Prince Kris Liu and the third is Princess Aliee Liu. The fourth is Princess Luna Liu half sister and the fifth is Prince Yuri Liu following Prince Scott Liu half brother. Then you have 2 younger siblings who are Prince Beakyun Liu and Princess Yonna Liu. All of them are in very good terms with your actually you all act like a very good family no matter if you guys is half blood siblings or what..." Donghae said while smiling and me too. What else? Smiling to my 'teacher' is basic... Right?

 

"Lastly (Oh GOD...), today's main event is about the shows of the Korea royal family performing and the feast at night. Also, giving a tour for the royal family from our palace is basic for you to do but don't worry I will be right beside you and also we've build a personal mansion more like palace for only the korea roayl visitors."Donghad said with a small smile. "Wow we are so dam rich." I said while thinking how rich can an ancient country be...?

 

"Okay thanks Dong I got it. Tell me, what are we going to do now?" I asked.

 

"First, we need to get dressed up!" He said excitedly but it doesn't seemed to be a friendly one more like a spooky and evil one...


"This, is your closet majesty." Dong said while letting me in a room more like a hall... "Cool, this is enormous." I said while keeping to act cool.

 

"Majesty Liu even when you don't remember anything, the high-classed aura and pride you have is like a real leader..." Dong complimented.

 

"Thanks. Enough of compliments, let's start picking our clothes!"

 

What will happen next? Amber Liu, I Amber Liu will find out about you...


Is it a good update? Good Chap?

Plz leave comments! Pweasy Please!

Ha ha... Thanks for suscribing and also supporting meh!

Good day everyone! Peace! ~JW