Explaination

Who are you?

Hai guys!

It's me again! You missed me? XD

Hope my story goes well ._.

Thanks! Peace! ~JW


Mino's POV

 

Argh! I should've never let Xiumin roam around this city again... 

 

Maybe keeping him inside the clan palace is the best for him...

 

As least. He won't get hurt again.

 

Seriously I don't really get why Dong, my best friend and brother left us. Am I not good? Is Xiumin not good? Is father treating him badly? Did I hurt him?

 

No! The answer for the all questions is no! But, why? Why Donghae must you leave your precious brothers?

 

Until one day. I found out the explaination of the reason for making Dong, my best bro leave.

 

It's not becaues of me, nor Xiumin. It's not even because of our act. 

 

It's because of his uncle, my father.

 

One day when I was roaming around our palace in our clan after Dong's leave, I've found a secrect basement. Down there, I can smell Dong's scent. Which means, Dong had came here before but the reason why he never told me, I don't know. In the basement, I can smell a strong alive but unconcious human scent and monster scent. Yes, monster scent. Back then, I was frozen in the gate door of that basement for like 5 mins just to figure out why is there unconcious human and monster here in the wolf clan. But, everything was explained the moment I opened the door with my human form hands. Down there is like an experiment basement but a very evil laboratory with dim lights and dark green and purple lights covering the whole room with a very very cold aura. Then on the left side of the basement, there's like 60 or more hugh tubes which can fit one big wolf each inside. And inside these tubes, were humans. Normal humans. On the right side, have the same amount of tubes like the other side but this time with monsters inside. But then when I went closer to it, I saw something very shocking. The amount of shock made my mind explained everything why my father was acting so serious when it comes to basements in our clan and Donghae's leave.

 

I saw that in every tube, wether inside it is humans or monsters, there's some special features that they have in common...

 

It's some feature of wolves...

 

Features of wolves...

 

Features that me, Dong, Xiumin and even my father has...

 

Some of them has wolf ears, some looks like a wolf, some has wolf eyes, some has wolf legs...

 

All of them are transforming inside the tube.

 

They're transforming into a species like me.

 

They're transforming into a wolf.

 

And that's why Dong left...

 

We, or to be precise my grandfather has once made a promise to the monsters that none of the special species should create more of 'us' using other ways than well...

 

Having ***

 

Which means we, both the wolves and the monsters vowled to never make more creatures like us other than using the reproduction system.

 

And, obviously my father has done something illegal. Illegal to our law.

 

And that's the reason why the monsters started hunting us down because we broke our promise. And that's why Dong left...


Author's POV

 

"I demand a very VERY detailed explaination... Donghae" King Jung said while having this spechless face hanging.

 

"I want to know more as well Dong... What is happening? Are there another species other than the monsters in China?" Sehun added.

 

"AND YOU'RE ONE OF THEM?" Yoona and Krystal shouted while asking. At the same time.

 

"Okay Okay fine I'll explain. But not now. We're still not safe guys, I mean royals. We need to head to a safe place first. And I guess there's only one safe place..." Dong answerd.

 

The biggest hotel in this city. Owned by a wolf. Cut, just like Dong, the owner of this hotel is also a traitor of their wolf clan. The owner is Dong's uncle in blood. Dong mother's younger brother. Named Siwon. (Another randomly picked name :3)

 

*After 2 hours or travelling*

 

We're here. Finally... Dong thought.

 

"Are we there? Is this the hotel...? Whoah~ It's enormous!" Sehun squealed as we giggled. Still, Sehun is very young... Like a baby.

 

"Yes we are prince baby Sehun (Sehun pouted). Don't pout. You look ugly!" Dong said.

 

"You know what hun, you look like a child, you act like a child but you're not cute like a child. Ow~ Pity you." Krystal said while all of them laughed execpt for, obviously Sehun.

 

"Okay enough of these foolings. Dong, please get us checked-in as we need to settle down and then listen to your explaination." King Jung said while suddenly Dong felt cold sweat on his palm.

 

Here comes a long night~ Dong thought.

 

"Hey what are you guys doing in front of my gate? Who are-" An old yet husky voice was heared among the gang as all of them turned their heads towards the owner of the voice, he immediately reconigzed Donghae's face. "Hey Dong! My little boy! What are you doing here? You know there's a lot of our kind here roaming around especially in night time! Come in now. All of you before some of the raids pass by!" The unknown person yelled while pushing them in the hotel.

 

After they're all in the lobby of the hotel while their carts and soldiers are out at the garden, the unknown person introduced himself. 

 

"Hi to you all. I'm Donghae's uncle and I'm the owner of this precious hotel. My name is Siwon and I'm a wolf." Siwon said while smiling sweetly like a father to them all. "Dong, please tell me about your fellas more." He added.

 

"Oh sure thing uncle but maybe in another time because the royals are terribly tired and may be get your two of your biggest room? One for the royals and one for the servants." Dong kindly apologized while asking. "Yeah sure! Sorry for my lateness of recognizing the royal. My deep apologies. Come, I'll bring you to it." Siwon said while running to the enormous counter grabbing two keys and running back to them.

 

"Let's go."