Team up with her

Who are you?

Amber's POV

 

After the feast, we went back to our respective rooms or you can say grand mansion sized rooms...

 

Then whie I'm having a nap on the wodden couch, Dong barged in while bowing ._. YES, HE WAS BARGING IN MY ROOM WHILE BOWING 90 DEGREES... THAT'S EPIC!

 

"Sorry your majesty for disturbing you-" I cutted him "No need formalities Dong, we're bros" Dong nodded and continued "As I was saying, the King wants to meet you right now as he wants You, Prince Kris and Prince Yuri to do some kind of missions." Dong informed.

 

"Okay thanks for the informations. Let's go now." Without any other words, we rushed out and both rode seperately on our respective horses. I changed into a bright red prince costume as Dong was wearing a grey-ish black costume. He actually looks cool but I am of course more handsome than him! XD


-In the great hall (Place like a King's office)-

 

"Good afternoon you majesty o-great father, please tell us why a sudden summon came?" Kris asked while Yuri and I were fiddling and fooling around. 

 

"Oh didn't Dong tell you guys? I summon you guys beca-" Some loud footsteps was heard and cutted off father's speach. As our three heads turns around, I got this feeling that's it's going to be a long day... All of them are here... ALL...

 

"Hi guys! Please just let me explain the game!" Father Liu said as Uncle Daseung just nodded and gave him a hurry-up look.

 

"Today is the first day our Korean loyals have arrived after a long long half year. Our country has changes over time, I'm pretty sure of it... 'laughs'. So here is the game... There will be four teams, 1st Team, Kris. 2nd Team, Amber. 3rd, Yuri and the last, 4th team Taeyeon. This game will last for five days and in these five days, we have to roam through all the China and find answers to the questions on your bamboo sheets. There are total of 65 questions and each question is something about each city or famous place we have in China. So, let me start the teams. Team 1 includes: Both my wifes, Kris as captain, Ailee, Scott and Victoria. Team 2 includes: Eater Jung, Amber as captain, Krystal, Sehun and Yoona. Team 3 includes: Both Jungs Queens, Yuri as captain, Jessica, Hyuna and Henry. Last team which is the 4th team includes: Me, Taeyeon as captain, Luna, Tiffany and Beakyun. By winning this game you have to come back to the great hall right here on time five days later at noon. The team with the most correct anwers wins. If there's a tie, the team who comes back first will win. Are we clear?" Father asked.

 

"No!" We excitedly shouted. Leaving father dumbfounded and we all started laughing.

 

"Okay now may all loyals go back and pack up and we will start the game straight 2 o'clock! Please ask me any questions, I will be the judge. My name is Key, Majesty Liu's assistant." A cool looking guys said.

 

"Please pack up! You guys got 1 hour left! Meet again here at 2 o'clock!" Key shouted as we all rushed out the hall and rode back.


Yoona's POV

 

I am really excited when I know than I will be team up with my beloved half sister, Amber. Although we all knows shes a girl, sometimes her aura just stands out from all of us even the males. The red costume she wore is really alluring and hot!

 

"Thinking about your crush huh?" Irene teased. She's one of my servant but I treated her as one of my sisters.

 

"No I mean Yes! But don't tell me you never fall for this handsome monster!" She then blushed and I frowned.

 

"I just sometimes admire her but! Don't worry Yoon~ I won't fight you with her!" She said

 

"Yeah Yeah I know, you already got your-" I stole a glance at Dong and she blushed hard then stared at me. I gulped. (A/N: Sorry I'm jsut making random ships idk why~ Don't worry, these random ships won't affect the story's plot!)

 

"Fine! Fine! The beautiful princess will now shut up and pack her things!" i pouted while whining but it doesn't affect her... Maybe I have been doing this since I was born and she was with me through my whole life...

 

"Good girl~ No pack up quickly!" She then ran off to pack her things up.


Amber's POV

 

"Dong what shall I bring?" Argh it! Why is it so boring?

 

"Just leave your things there and I will pack everything you need! You know what Am, the last time you packed up, you teared them apart because of your strengh!" He shouted. "And by the way, I'm already done."

 

"So Dong..." I started while fiddling with my small knifes.

 

"Hm?"

 

"You like someone?" He choked and I laughed.

 

"W-well actualy-y, yes... Why ask?" He asked

 

"Just curious..." And we stoped chatting again.


-Back to great hall- Still Amber's POV

 

"So everyone, are you guys ready????" Key shouted.

 

"Yes!" We all shouted/ answered.

 

"Then what the hell are we waiting for? Let's s-" Key got cutted of by father:

 

"LET THE GAME START NOW!" And we all ran out to our respective carts. The femals got to ride in carts which each team has two big carts and the males and servants need to ride on horses. Oh my beloved horse!


Jessica's POV

 

Yay! Finally I got team up with Yuri my handsome knight shining in armour! hope we win this game! I want to win so that I could tease Tiff and Krys! XD


Someone's POV

 

Good Amber liu, you now started to get used to this kind of life...

 

I hope you could enjoy the wonderful yet high class life ........

 

Forever...


Hai guys~

Sorry for not updating frequently... Me shoooooo Sorry!

Anyways, read it and enjoy!

Peace! ~JW