Let's see what I can do

Who are you?

Amber's POV

 

"You're late asshat!" Taeyeon/ my best bro exclaimed as I step into his palace which he is staying for in China.

 

"Same old rule, the late one needs to drink two bowls of achohol. Well since you're the youngest, why don't me and Tae be nice to you and let you drink 3? Am I a good brother?" Yuri my brother said while doing a fist-bump with Tae.

 

"HA HA HA VERY FUNNY YOU TWO RETARDS" I shout as I charge towards them and ready to punch them in their face for teasing me. "Woah Woah Woah there my little bro, take it easy. Also, you shoulde remember that your martial art is the lowest betweeen us three right?" Tae said while laughing. "And... I don't think a Lalma can beat two princes...  ha ha ha ha! OW!!!!" Yuri yelped in pain as I pinched his thigh hard. "Opps. Sorry... Did the handsome lalma just pinched prince Yuri's lap? Ow... That must hurt..." I stated sarcastically as Yuri started chasing me and me escaping. 

 

"You're soo dead Lalma!" Taeyeon screamed as I hitted hard on his head while escaping from Yuri.

 

And, we spent the next 10 or more minutes chasing each other in the palace like idiots... Actually maybe we are one...

 

"Get ready you two idiots! Faster! Get your out the gate right now!" I screamed from the gate of Tae's palace. We are now heading to fetch the others for the mini-feast held from my father, the great emperor of Sung Dynasty.

 

"Okay let's go." Yuri said while walking to me in a fast speed while Tae is following him rushing like a migget.

 

"As much as I don't expect a brown muffin and a migget made in korea to be fast, please be faster next time. Please..." The next second I finished my sentence, the two of them are already pretending to beat me up as I called them brown muffin and migget.

 

"STOP IT YOU THREE!" A scary voice screamed... Sounds like Krys

 

"Okay, here goes the next voice from the ice princess in 3,2,1..." Yuri did the count down

 

"WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Another voice screamed as much as I reconigze, it must belongs to Jessica

 

"And last but not least, the loudest princess Pink..." Taeyeon informed

 

"YOU GUYS ARE LATE AND THE FIRST THING YOU DO IS RUNNING AROUND LIKE KIDS CHARGING TO US?" The last voice screamed and it teached me that there's still an other level of loudness. It must be Tiff, my half-sister.

 

"Sorry... Oh my god! You guys looked gorgeous!" Yuri acted very shocked which made me and Tae giggled.

 

"No need to compliment us brown stick. We know very well how gorgeous we are." Jess said sarcastically which this time made Tiff and Krys laugh.

 

"Waste no time on this stupid talk. Let's go." Tae turned into a serious tone and started walking to his horse.

 

"Pft... Always having the leader role among us..." Yuri said while walking to his horse as well.

 

"Let's go shall we?" I then signaled the three princess to go as I follow them walking towards our horses.

 

"As usual, I take Jess, Tiff with Tae and Krys, hop on Amber's." Yuri said while helping Jess up his black horse. Then Tae did the same as he held Tiff's waist up to his white horse's back as I also helped Krys up my white hrose. (A/N: Just for information, I set the rules that only the royal family can ride black and white horses.)


Taeyeon's POV

 

Well well well, coming to China every time is like a gift or reward to me as everyday in Korea I takes around 23h out of 24h to work. And for the last hour, I also work... 

 

At least coming to China can see my crush and my princess, Princess Tiffany Liu...

 

Yuri and Am has been always telling me to have the courage of confessing to Tiffany but well, I think my shyness and pride took over me. As a crown prince of Korea, I do not talk about marrige or love unless I was informed anything about this topic from my parents. Actually this is litreally the most worst part of being a crown prince or even a royal family, you have no right on decieding your love... The same goes to Yuri or Amber.

 

But, I have feelings that these two weeks will be a great chance for me to impress Tiffany more. I know Tiff has the same feeling for me but I guess because she is always with my two ice sisters, she have learned to play hard to get... If I have a chance, I would stop these two ice sticks to teach anything bad to my princess...

 

Back to the point, Tiffany, I will get you this time!


Yuri's POV

 

I am always very greatful when the Korea royal family comes visit our country as I can meet me and Am's best bro Taeyeon and also the older ice stick, Jessica Jung. Well, just for information, Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung is commonly known as the Ice sticks Princess as they two are always acting cold to strangers.

 

Well I admit I have a little crush... Scratch that... Fine, I'm in deep love for Jessica Jung since we are young. I also know Jess has the same feeling for me but well, as well for Tiff, my half sister, they are always playing hard to get towards me and Tae. For that chick-magnet Lalma, only Krys has a big crush on her (A/N: Only the royal family of China and Taeyeon knows Amber is a female) but Am doesn't feel anything. That stupid! I'm not jealous of her being loved by everyone but can't she just be a little bit more careful about the peeple around others. Even though how clear Krys tried to hint Amber that she loved that Lalma, Am still noticed nothing at all, AT ALL! Even our father can sense the tension of Krys towards Am... But that stupid lalma, nah... She is too stupid to know anything except for eathing and fooling around.

 

Back to the point, Jessica, I will get you this time!


Amber's POV

 

She is blushing again *smirks...

 

I accidently held her waist while we are riding our horse and it is a little sloopy and hard to balance while two people are riding it.

 

I can see that Krystal is deeply in love with me and I also have some feeling for her... Well I guess the past Amber Liu also has feeling for her but she just doesn't want to show it... Well I do!

 

Let's see what I, CEO LIU can do!