She has a crush on me

Who are you?

Krystal's POV

 

Okay heart, please stop beating like crazy... I feeling you're gooing to burst soon...

 

Dum...Dum...Dum...Dum...

 

Stop it please! I pleaded my heart to stop beating like running marathons but it still stay the same. 

 

"We're here Krystal, I'll hop down first and then I'll catch you. Okay?" Amber's voice broke my daydream and the only thing I heard is that he said that he will HUG me...

 

OH MY GOD! He said that he will hug me??? Then the next thing I know is he staring at me because my face is as red as blood. "Are you okay? If you feel sick, I can help you tell your father you can't attend the mini-feast..." "No I'm fine thanks Am." I smiled sweetly at him. 


Amber's POV

 

Is she...blushing?

 

Okay this is cool as I never thought the ice princess just gave me an icy glare half an hour ago and now is blushing on my words. Well... catching someone to prevent falling is normal right? There's litreally nothing to be blushing on execpt for... Well maybe she likes me? (Author: Amber's brain is fianlly functioning! But what will happen to this play-girl?)

 

I then got down from my handsome horse. Lift both of my arms 90 degrees straight and said "Hop down, don't worry, you won't fall." She blushed. Okay, I am sure she has something for me... Right?

 

3...2...1...

 

"Whoah be careful!" I shouted and she... slipped. Falls straight to my arms and I hugged her strong to prevent any falling.

 

"T-Thanks Am-Amber... I-I'm sorry..." She held her head down and apologize. Okay... Here's my chance.

 

Suddenly, I held her chin up and huskily said "No need to be sorry krys... I'm sorry for not warning you... I'm very sorry." I siad while glaring at her and boom. My guess was right...

 

She has a crush on me.

 

The second I utter a single word from my sentence, I can see that she is already blushing like hell and avoiding eye contact. And with that exprience I have in love relationships, this is not lust... This is love.

 

"A-hem! I'm sorry Amber... And you don't really need to apologize as this was my fault as not being carefull enough. Anyways thanks for hugging no! I mean catching me for prevent me from falling." She blushed again when she said the wrong word. Ha, Cute!

 

"Okay lets stop talking. I think we need to hurry as we are already late. Lets go, I'll take your stuff." I said while ready to grab her bags from the side of my horse but then her soft and warm hands... grabed my wrist and said "No! Of course you can't! You're the crown prince! How can I let you carry my stuff? Can you call one of my servant to come?" She said worriedly.

 

"We are late enough to get soo much trouble and if we make more trouble, I think the princess of korea and crown prince of China will be dead meat today." I joked and as she laughs, I took the chance to grab the bag in her hand also the bags on my horse and speed of away. Not forgetting to shout "HURRY PRINCESS! I DON'T WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE AND YOUR FATHER SENDING ARMIES JUST TO FIND YOU!" I screamed and ran off. She laughed as I heared she wisphered "Dorky stupid..." Then she chased me.

 

"I'm sorry uncle we're... SORRY TAKE YOUR TIME!" I quickly ran away as I saw uncle Daseung and one of his queen... Yea you know... Adult stuff...

 

"What did my father say?" Krys asked as I walked her back to her room. "Um... He said that no next time and dismissed me..." I lied.

 

"Really?" She asked.

 

"Or did I forgot the part where he said he will hunt me down the next time I make you lost? Ha ha ha..." I joked and lied the 2nd lie today.

 

"Well it's apparently my fault if i hadn't slipped... Sorry Amber..." She apologized for the nth time and now I'm really annoyed by it.

 

I grabbed her shoulders hard and said "Don't be sorry anymore. Everyone knows it's not your fault so stop apologizing. Today was meant to be fun right? Then lets start the fun!" I that smacked her forehead and ran away.

 

"Hey you!!! Dork come back right now!" She yelled at me as she chased me around the garden near her room.

 

"Ouch! Ha ha I'm sorry Krys... PLEASE FORGIVE ME" I yelled the last past as now she tackling me on the grass ground in our garden while pinching my arm.

 

"Ha! Now you know never try to mess with me the mighty ice princess of Korea!" She laughed an evil one while straddling on me. Okay... This is enough!

 

I then quickly tackled her and made her kissed the ground as now I'm on top. "What did the mighty ice princess say? Or is she just enjoying too much kissing the grass?" I laughed while smilling victoriously.

 

"Hey you! Stop straddling my sister! Hands of her you ert!" I heard someone yelled her lungs out as I turned around, she smacked my head hard which made me shocked ans loose balance. And the next thing I know, is I'm now kissing the ground with a petite body on top of me trying to hit me. Well obviously with the strong and mighty body I have, those punches are like tickling for me.

 

"Jess-unnie! Stop! He's not a ert! He's the Crown Prince! Oh-my! Amber are you okay?" Krystal said while checking up on me and Princess Jessica just gasped as she just tried to injure the crown prince of the great ancient china...

 

"Amber I'm soo sorry! I didn't knwo it's you and you were just playing around with my sis! I thought you're some kind of..." "ert I know. I'm deeply sorry for playing with your sister Jess. I know it's not appropriate as I'm a prince and she's a princess but I think I just got carried away! That was too much fun! Ha ha..." I smiled as both of them smile.

 

"Thank you Am for being soo understanding. Krystal is lucky to... um... to play around with you" Jess uttered the last part as Krystal just blushed and glared at Jess. Well I think Jess is trying to say out Krystal is lucky to have a crush on me but... well she apparently changed her words... Hehehe...

 

"It's nothing Jess. By the way why are you here? Your room is is next door...?" I asked.

 

Jess then think of a while why she's here and then she suddenly blinked twice. "OH! HOW CAN I FORGET IT? Amber Tae is finding for you to have a brother reunion with you and Yuri. Please go to Tae's room as soon as possible. Yuri is already there and I can hear screams and shouts from here." Jess said.

 

"Okay thanks for informing me Jess. And both of you remember, I'll fetch you guys in 45 minutes! Get some rest!" I shouted as I was running away to go to Tae's room. As Dong has said, Tae is the Crown Prince of Korea and Yuri is my brother also the prince.

 

Okay Krystal, let's find out how deep you love me... :3


Hai guys it's meh again~

I will be away for a while as I got a stupid camp coming up for 4 days! Sorry!

Stay tuned! Peace! ~JW