Lets start eating

Who are you?

Amber's POV

 

Singing is one of my strength and I am terribly good at singing romantic and slow songs. So, I chose to sing All of Me by john Legend.

 

Here goes nothing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=450p7goxZqg - All of me John Legend

 

While singing the first phrase, everyone looked at me with confusion... And I have litreally no idea why they are acting like this but who cares. Then after the chorus, all of them started to feel relaxed and enjoyed my beautiful voice spilling out wonderful sounds and messaging their ears. As I am at the last verse of the song, I started to ily stare at everybody's eyes one by one and of course, last but not least Krystal's and Yoona's as I beamed a smirk when seeing them looking away and hiding their blush. I know, I kind of have a player's heart but when I'm taken and no longer single, I will be very loyal though.

 

And you give me all~~~ of you, oh~

 

As I finish the last sentence, everybody stood up including my father while clapping and my siblings whistling and screaming my name. 

 

"Thank you guys! Hope you enjoy it!" I shouted happily and was ready to go back to my seat when Uncle Daeseoung stopped me to do so.

 

"Amber, what is this song? Why is it soo different from the songs that I've heard from you that you sung?" He asked.

 

! Oh my god! I forgot that I'm in an accient country and there's no ing way they know this song!

 

"Urgh~ Well... It's a song that I made by myself..." I shortly replied as my brain screamed: Sorry John! I will sure give credits to you in an other time as you're one of my company's artist!

 

"Oh well isn't that great? My daughter now even knows how to compose a song! It's a great song by the way Am! Good job!" My father said while smickering around.

 

"Now let's invite the Jungs to compete with Amber!" Father then added.

 

"I'll do it." Victoria volunteered as uncle just nodded. Well it's very clear that Vic is the oldest among us Jungs and Lius and also she has a very strong and scary aura which made everyone listen to her.

 

"I'll dance a China dance with Scott if you guys doesn't mind me borrowing him...?" Vic asked to us as father then nodded indicating that it's a yes. Well we can also clearly see that Vic and Scott is in love with each other and our fathers had already approved them being together.

 

As Vic's dances Scott danced also matching her moves and while the two lovebirds are having their own time, I secrectly moved backwards and ask Dong about what happened with the reactions when I was pranking them...

 

"Ah... Maybe Majesty didn't told you... He should have before he left..." Dong whispered trying to not let me able to hear it but still I heared it. Wait, so Dong also knows about what happened to me and the past Amber? "Well for answering your question majesty, you have an other side of your personality. We call it the dark side but the ones who knows details about this will call it the Monster side or the Hidden devil power. It's a side oppostie to your personality and it runs through the Liu's blood. your father, grand father, Prince Kris, Prince Yuri and Prince Sehun has it. Well Prince Sehun is not a Liu but he got it from our father as Prince Taeyeon will also have this when he turns 25. This dark side will give you super powers but the special thing to you is your th only female who has it and you power is unlimited. Only the legendary emperor of the Sung Dynasty has it als you. But, this dark side is also bad for you as you are the only one who can't control it and when you accidently turned it on, you'll leave nobody alive. And that's why all of us are scared of you and thought that the prank was real..." Dong explained.

 

Seems like Donhae knows many things about me and our family right?

 

I think I start to understand all these s...


Krystal's POV

 

Amber's voice is really wonderful as she sings.

 

But, when I saw her ily glaring at Yoona while she sings the last part, I felt jelousy running all through my body and wanted to smack her...

 

Anyways, back to the show, now Victoria finished dancing as all of us voted Vic winning the best Art performance of this mini-feast.

 

Now it's time for showing drawing abilities of us and I know, this part will be mine as I am the best at drawing.

 

"We will delay our drawing section later and start eating as our dear Eater Jung has no intension of waiting and started to secrectly eat so why not eat together am I right dear friend?" Uncle Liu said while glaring at father. Aish Father! Can you not be such a kid and control your hungriness and let me draw?

 

"Sorry guys... It's just that while we are travelling to here, I accidently threw my snacks into the sea and I'm now hungry as hell..." Father just sheepishly grinned at us as all of us just faced plames ourself for having this eater here...

 

"No worries Daeseung. Now, let the feast begin!" Uncle Liu shouted as the servants marched into the hall and placed all kinds of food infront of us. 

 

These food are very... Irresistable....

 

We all waited for no one as we started digging our food while cathhing happily like a big family.