The Story

Who are you?

Dong's POV

 

Once upon a time, before the Sung Dynasty began, there came two special species which arrived China called the Monsters and the Wolves...

 

The monsters and the wolves are very very good friends as they are super powerful and also their grands (As in before generations) are brothers like.

 

Among all these special species on the acient world, the Monsters and the Wolves are the strongest. But, Monsters are a little more powerful than the wolves and their conflict started at the beggining of the Sung Dynasty...

 

The monsters always think that humans and special species can live together in peace while the wolves hated humans down to their bones because humans always tried to kill normal wolves. Normal wolves and the wolves are different. The wolves are a special species coming from another world along with other special species but normal wolves are just mammals in the human world.

 

The monsters transformed into their human forms and started to rule the Sung dyansty as the Sungs is their nickname of their kind. Liu Yi Yun, is the royal of the monster and also the grand grand father of Amber Liu, they are the royals of the Sung Dynasty but also little people knows that they are actually royals of a special species...

 

While on the other hand, the wolves finally learned their human forms and now they splited into two sides. One side is the king of the the Wolves who said while they learn how to act like humans, they shouldn't use this form to kill or do crime. The other side is one of the sons of the King of Wolves who wanted reverenge on humans using their human forms because his wife was tortured to death because of their original form. The original form of the Wolves has a body of a black bear and feirce dark green eyes. This son is the father of Mino, names Taylor.

 

One day, the king of the Wolves died and now Taylor took control of the wolves. He turned more normal wolves into their species and trained them into boody and merciless creatures. Then on the other hand, when they're in their human forms, they formed a gang called the Raids which included normal humans like a normal group of gangster so that their secrect won't leak and the monsters won't find them.

 

But little did they know that Mino has the idea of making the Raids into a more powerful gang so that they could gain more power in the human world.

 

Still, this move is a bad move as once the monsters found out that the wolves now was under Taylor and Mino, Liu Yi Yun or the King of the Sung dynasty send out troops to every city just to capture every single wolves that were seen.

 

And here I am, I Lee DongHae is one of the grand child of the wolves alpha. Which means, I am a prince of the wolves but I'm on the peace side while Mino is on his father's side...

 

Mino was once my best cousin and friends. We trained together and also his father, King Taylor is like a father to me... But, I despite their actions and this is why once I'm full aged, I went to the palace and talked to Amber's father and joined them. Also, because of my new identity, Amber's father even used his powers to changed most people's memory into I was already here when I was born and Amber and I met when we were babies.

 

Mino once tried to persuade me to come back to their gang as I was the second strongest roayls just little under Mino and he really like me and trusted me. But, I rejected him...

 

Xiumin is my brother in blood. He always sees me as his father because our father died in an attack from the humans and Xiumin was jsut born. So, I often took care of him with Mino and we three we're once soo close to each other. But on the day when I left, little Xiumin was just 12 years old and understands nothing but seeing me as a their clan's traitor.

 

Well I can't blame him... He's just twelve when I left him... Now he's 19 and his eyes were only full of betrayed feelings when he stared at me...


Xiumin's POV

 

"You traitor... Choose wisely, come back to us or you will FACE YOUR DEATH today right here in the hometown of the wolves..." I hissed

 

Everybody looked at brother Dong with confusion as I just stared at his emotionless face when he looked at our gang.

 

He is a traitor, he was once a father like to me, he was once a bestfriend to me and he was once a a brother to me...

 

But the moment when he left our clan, our family, I only saw betrayed feelings from him.

 

Mino told me that brother Dong didn't make the wrong choice as he also knew that uncle Taylor was wrong... But as his son, Mino can only follow his tracks... I was twelve that time and the night Dong left, the world turned dark green to me and my power released. 

 

A normal royal Wolves was supposed to release their powers when they turned full age but for me, because of the frustrated feeling I had that rainy night, I released my powers much more earlier than any other.

 

To me, Dong is still a brother to me but triator is still a traitor and referring to our wolves clan rules, traitors should be punished to death and hung their head on the great rock of the highest mountain of China. But, the traitors can choose, if he/her choosed to come back, they will only be punished to get 500 whips from the royals. So, I truely whished and hopped brother Dong to come back...

 

"Why do you hate me so much Xiumin?" Dong got teary eyes as he asked me.

 

"You traitor! Didn't you now what will happen if you betrayed us? The clan? The Raids? You have to carry the consequence! Don't you know because of you, my power was released six years earlier?" I yelled. And in a split of second, I slayed all the humans from the raids so that no secrect will be exposed because of our conversation. Still, I still have a triple amount of my men against his little weak soldiers.

 

"So now please choose, I am in a good mood today so I will rather have two lovely laidies with me tonight than killing another filthy traitor!" I smiled wickedly.

 

"No." What?

 

"What did you say traitor?" I pretend to not notice what he said before

 

"I said no. No ladies will accompany with you tonight and and only lives that will be taken will be the raids. Come on brother... Show me what you got." Dong hissed as his eyes turned dark green.

 

"Your wish is my command brother... Prepare your death traitor..." I hissed.


Double Update! Yay!

Comments pwease! 

Thanks to all of you lovely readers! Peace! ~JW