Yoonber Interaction part.2

Who are you?

Author's POV:

 

While Yoona's back was facing the bathroom door, on the other side Amber was smirking like a mad clown just thinking at her ert thoughts. (Author: Yea right~ Amber is a ert in this story... :3)

 

"Come in! Help me dry up Irene. It's freezing out here! Come on!" Yoona got impatient and started yelling.

 

And with that, the bathroom door slowly opened revealing a very handsome figure coming in one step by one step in a very slow speed.

 

Clack

 

Clack

 

Clack

 

These were sound of Amber's footsteps hitting the floor.

 

Why is Irene taking so long... Yoona thought.

 

Suddenly, a very soft and warm hand guided the towel up and down Yoona's back trying to get every single drop of water out the the 'towel's' way. Yoona gasped as she felt those unfamiliar hands slowly roam through her whole back. But, the only difference is that there's a towel between them. Is that Irene? Yoona thought but soon cutted of her guesses as the hand are giving her a very very warm yet y feel and all she wanted to do now is the moan at those touches. 

 

"Irene, when did your hands become this big? The last time I checked, your hand is smaller than mine. Why does it feels like-"

 

"Shhhhhhhh~" Is the only response Yoona heard as she immediately shuted up.

 

Yoona's POV

 

That hand... It's so warm and I with every touch it gave made me flinch in joy and excitement.

 

Authour's POV

 

"I think we're done with my back. Proceed to my other places please Irene~" Yoona used her baby voice whining as the hand soon traveled down to her legs and bringing it back up to her inner thighs. This movement is hot enough to make both of them having a nose bleed but of course none of they did as Yoona thought it's Irene's touch and Amber has a very high expectation...

 

"For my front side, I'll do it on my own. Thanks Irene." Yoona said while feeling the other just nodded weakly.

 

"You're welcome princess Yoona." Yoona jolts recongnizing the owner of the voice.

 

It's none other than... Amber liu.

 

"What the hell??? Amber? You just came in? Why didn't you knock? WHERE IS IRENE?" Yoona has thousand of thoughts coming through her mind and she didn't even notice the second she turned facing Amber face to face, Amber's eyes roamed through her body while the ert mode was .

 

"Just so you know Yoon, I was here all the time and I was the one who dried you up~" The princess just kept opened while blushing madly.

 

"And also, just now it's very lucky of me to have a good view of your beautiful back and but now, I can see more than that..." Amber said in a flirtarious way while smirking.

 

Just when Yoona is goind to turn around. "And don't bother to turn around, what had been seen was already seen. No need to hide or blush." Amber said in a husky voice while holding onto Yoona's not wrist, but waist while stopping the blushing mad person to stop turning around. "C-can y-you stop hol-holding on-to m-my waist Amber..." Yoona blushed like a tomato and quietly voiced out. And, being a very big ert Amber liu is, of course the answer is:

 

"No." Then, Amber's hand started to softly touch Yoona's toned and slim waist making the tension in that bathroom rise.

 

Yoona can't hold that sentation and accidentally slipped a soft moan which made her blush more redder. Amber just smirked and brought her other hand touching Yoona's shoulder. "Wh-what are y-you doin-ing A-Am...?" 

 

"I'm drying you up." And with that, Amber again started to use the towel to wipe Yoona's bare skin. But this time, not her back but her front side. Sliding the towel up and down from Yoona's chest down to her lower abdominal gave enough stamina for Amber to have a nose bleed. But of course, being a very smart ert, of course Amber can control her hormones without panicking.

 

But on the other side, Yoona's head is going to explode any second because of panicking. With the very second where Amber placed the towel on Yoona's stomach, Yoona tried so hard to hold her moans which were trying also so hard to come out from .

 

And...............

 

Their clean up section came to an end....

 

A/N: You ert thinking or HOPING for a ?

 

NO! XD XD XD

 

Someone's POV

 

Am... Although I'm not physically around, I'm still here... Please don't be a player.

 

I've been one, and believe it or not, you will regret being a player...


erts...erts...erts...erts...erts...

 

XD I'm sorry but there's no because I'll only create one when there's KRYBER.

 

After all, this story is about kryber :)

 

Thank you! Peace! ~JW