C'mon Work hard! Maybe a Prank can help?

Who are you?

Amber's POV

 

"Okay sir, so we are gonna have AOA as our commercial leads and the price of this is..."

 

"None" I said with the last strenght I have inside mine. "What?" The leader of my dad's marketing team asked. "None I said, as long as I want money, I still don't need to earn it from my dad's company. You get me Mr.Soo?" I said while lazily lying on my chair like a real boss. Mr.Soo, the head of the team nodded in exitment I think it is because they don't need to spend any money AGAIN as long as they need artists from my compay. "Thank you Ms.Liu! We, the marketing team from Mr.Liu's company is very happy and honored to have a contract with you!" And with that he handed me the contract. I singed it and my secretary led them out the meeting room as I stood up and waved they goddbye.

 

Work is seriously gonna kill me. I thought in my mind. As I finished the first meeting today with my dad's company marketing team about the commercial thingy for their super market, I immediatly walked back to my office. For what? Of course for resting. Mr.Soo is a very very I mean extremly talkative dude and I've wasted 2 and a half hour talking about the commercial thingy. After a good nap of only 10 minutes, I called my secretary and told her to tell the whole AOA to come in my office within 10 minutes. 

 

It's now 11:05am in the morning and my secretary knocked on my office and I let her in by pressing a button on my table (high tech huh? ._.) and she came in with AOA following behind her. Not to mention their 'wow'ings and 'wah'ings because of how big my office is and how luxurious my office is. (Author: hu! So full of yourself you player! XD)

 

"Sit down on the couch girls" Yes, my office is big enough for having another 15 people meeting table and also 3 enormous couchs near my office table.Image resultX3 &

"Wow Ms.Liu your office is like 10 times bigger than our dorm!" Jimin who is one of them said while fanzing over my office. Well I kind of understand their feeling is like when it's my first time entering my dad's office and it's like? Half of my whole floor's area? And also I don't usually call my artist to come in my office as I often go to their practice room or their own resting room (Yes I even gave all my artist their own resting room group by group) as I really like music too and I am often the one teaching my artist drama, singing, dancing and stuff... I'm perfect and talented right? Just joking... (Author: Not funny though... Amber: Shut up JW!)

 

"Are you trying to COMPLAIN to me that I gave you a dorm which you think is NOT BIG enough? huh?" I pretend to be furious (yep I love pranking my artists) and raise my works on specific words. Jimin immediatly stoop up from the couch and bowed 90 degrees saying "Of course not Ms.Liu! I'm very sorry!" With that all of the members looked at me worriedly thinking that I'm really furious towards what she said.

 

"Ha ha ha ha..." I started laughing as all of them looked at me confused.

 

"I'm just joking around girls. Don't be so serious..." I said while I was like tearing up because of laughing too hard. "HEY!" shouted Jimin as she started to pout like a kid just got her candy stolen. "I'm sorry Jimin and guys but I find it extremly fun when joking around with Angels." I said cutely as they started blushing because I just called them Angels. Well who won't? Like their beauty face can kill thousands of people and making fun of them is totally worth it! (Author: Player Liu in action again... Suzy is gonna skin you alive!)

 

Oh thanks author! I totally forgot that I'm already taken... Sorry about that hehe... 

 

"Okay back to our topic girls I've called you guys because of work." Urgh, speaking of work, I just feel like dying... "What do you mean Am?" Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys that I let my artist and staff also my friends to call me Am or Amber if they want. But only my family or close friends can call me Yiyun of Lalma. "Well just now I had a meeting with my dad's company marketing team about their commercial shooting and I nominated you girls to be the ones shooting the commercial. So, what do you guys think?" Yes almost everyone knows about me and my dad. 

 

"Of course we would do it! Thanks Amber!" Their leader who is non other than Jimin said while the others also thanked me. "I hope you guys will do a good job and also don't forget it's a good chance for you guys to get more popular." I siad while adding "And don't forget I will go to your practice room later to see your dance girls. See you after lunch at 3:30pm!" "Okay Am! See you later!" They said while leaving my office. As they were about 1m near my door, I suddenly shouted "Wait!" 

 

They turned arount and looked at me as I said "Well since you guys COMPLAINED about how small your dorm is, if you guys dance really well later, I will give you a much bigger dorm!" "Yes! Thanks boss!" They shouted and ran to the practice room to practice their dance.

 

Okay, back to work, I am now eating lunch with my sister Jakie in the cafeteria on the 2nd floor of my building as later I have a meeting with her and some of her lawyers.

 

"How's work lalma face?" Asked Jakie

 

"Is not adding the word 'face' going to kill you or burn your law firm? Because if it isn't I'm gonna ask for the nth time why are you always calling me lalma face? Dude, lalma or Yiyun is fine but lalma face? Seriously?" I asked while giving the most annoyed look I can make

 

"Well to answer your first stupid question it's a yes because boredom is going to kill me and for your other questions, I am truely serious about calling you lalma face and what can you do? I'm your sister, you can't do anything to me." She said the 'serious' word like she is vowing in a wedding...

 

"Fine fine... I am not gonna argue with you psycho-who-got-god's-help-and-became-a-lawyer-which-is-a-miracle my good sister" I let out a laugh rewinding what I've just said and that joke made me real bad. Now she is hitting and slaping my arm like a real made psycho and I regret what I've just said.

 

"Sorry! I'm Sorry! Oh god did you opened a law firm or opened a martial arts school? You're killing me dear lawyer!" Then she stopped hitting me and calmed down as she saw a purple-dark red mark on my right arm. "You better think twice before you open you god damn horrible mouth. Or else, I will be handling about you death law thingys!" "Fine Fine! You really know how to injure people my dear sister!" 

 

After the wonderful lunch, well I would say it's quite dangerous but who cares, me and Jakie went to the lift area and was waiting for the lift because we are going to the 4th floor meeting room which is the same room as today's morning. As we are waiting for the lift, Taeyeon who is from GG went out the recording room and came towards us not forgetting to yell "Hey Lalma! Hey Jakie!" Yep, Taeyeon is one of my best friend and she always takes care of me while I will sometimes teach her dancing. 

 

"Hey Tae, where are you going?" Jakie asked while sis-hugging Tae and I just stood there like I was invisible because after the hug, they started chit-chatting to each other...

 

"Hey~ the CEO is RIGHT HERE! LITREALLY RIGHT HERE!!!" "Oh c'mon lalma, Jakie is rarely here~" Taeyeon whined and after this she started chit-chatting with my sis again... 

 

Well scince they are chatting like there's no tommorow, I will leave it to them since meeting starts in 30 mins, I decided to do something I would always do every year to the new trainees, which is PRANKING. 

 

I thought of a while what am I doing for the pranking when Tom the friendly cleaner who is also my friend came by and greeted me... "Oh YEAH! I know what to do!" I shouted and that made Tom shocked and took the biggest step away from me as possible. "Hey there Am, calm down, I'm gonna die because of heart attack!" Tom said. 

 

"Tom, I need your uniform." I said while doing my ageyo to him and he looked at me then said. "That's prank is going to be fun..." He said with a grin...


Hey guys, it's me JW, I hope you guys like this chap~

I think I can update soon so stay tuned~~~

Thanks for all your support! Peace! :3