The Fight

Who are you?

Author's POV

"So..., do you little dogs wants to fight me together or one by one. I would prefer you puppies coming to me all together so that I could save more time and continue my beautiful sleep." Amber said in a very nonchalant and bored expression which made the wolves more angry and snarles at him (or her... :3). "Oh little superhero I bet after 1 second of fighting with our mighty sharp teeths will you still bear to stand up. And! This lady is coming with my brother! And I won't let you take her away from him!" Xiumin retorted. And with that, a group of giant wolves launched themselves to Amber. But, as expected, with one blow Amber swiftly doged all their 'mighty' teeths and then using her side kick which she learned from random kicking bottles when she was young, no enemy left.

 

"Told ya~ Not even worth my kicks. You know how many bottles are broken to perfect my amazing side kick??? And you guys are even weaker than my plastic bottles! Argh never mind... Your tiny 'mighty' brains won't be even large enough to know what plastic means..." Amber said. "ANY MORE PUPPIES WANTING TO MEET GOD EARLIER??? TODAY IS THE DAY! It's absolutely free by the way... I'm such a nice... Woah!" Mino didn't let Amber finish her sentece while he already changed into a gigantic form and uses his right claws trying to attack Amber. "At least let me finish my sentece stupid puppy. Don't your parents ever teach to respect an actual human speaking???" Screamed Amber, but in Mino's mind, there's nothing else but a bloody vision of Amber. This bloody vision turns Mino's mind into an order of: Don't stop until it's killed. Mino rarely uses this vision but when he does, you'll regret. 

 

Using his large mouth, Mino first tried to crash Amber's right leg. But then Amber quickly pulled back his body resulting her to smash her back onto a tree. Mino didn't stop there. With his left claw Mino charged to Amber's direction while slicing her abdominal area. But Amber isn't that weak. Amber then used her left arm to jab Mino's chest causing him to fly meters away from her. She then jumped on Mino's back and uses her arms surrounding Mino's waist and squeezed. This is one of the ancient method to taim a wolf. This causes Mino to cry in pain but he isn't defeated yet. Mino used all his stregth to slam Amber to the ground with his back. This made Amber injure her back at the same time letting go of Mino. And with his bloody vision still on, no matter how pain and injured Mino is in, he needs to kill Amber. Not only to prevent their purple moon festival, but also to protect the 'innocent' lady from being taken away from him. Mino launched onto Amber while she's still on the ground and uses his both strong legs to strike and kick Amber's stomach. Amber tried her best to block Mino's attacks while waiting for a chance. "Stop hurting him!!! What are you guys doing?! STOP!" This is the chance. While the 'innocent' lady is screaming and caught Mino's attention, Amber uses this chance to jump up and smack Mino's head with her right arm causing Mino to black out and fall down. 

 

"How dare you kill my son! Kill that cockerd human right now!" Cried Mino's father. 

 

'Oh no. As long as I wanted to fight and kill them all, this reeky puppy made me hurt my back and my poor . I have to rescue the lady and leave. But how...' Amber thought and thought but couldn't come up with anything. But then, she saw a flower. Not like an ordinary flower, this flower could save her life. It's passion flower.


Hi guys~ Really long time no see right? 

XD I'm sorry for not updating and forgive me with my poor grammar... :3

See ya next time! Peace! ~JW