Attack

Who are you?

Amber's POV

 

"Cha! Let's go! Faster!" I was yelling while having a horse riding competition with Sehun and uncle Jung.

 

"Ha ha! Hyung! I won!" Sehun shouted as I came 2nd with uncle Jung as 3rd.

 

Then... In the exact moment came two angelic heads popping out of two carts and yelling at the exact same time "You three shut up! We are having rest!"

 

Okay... We three just froze there avoiding the two devil stares from their angel faces...

 

Then the two heads poped back into the cart and after a good 2-3 mins, we heard loud snores and sleeping sounds from a korea princess and a china princess...

 

"Okay guys... I think we better keep quite or else those two will surely kill us or skin us alive!" Uncle jokes as we three heaved a sign and continued to our first location:

 

Shanghai.


Yoona's POV

 

Argh!!! Can't those three idiots just keep quite? How on earth can they still have energy to race??? 

 

"Thinking AGAIN about prince amber right? Can't you just stop for a while?" And here comes the infamous Irene-Teasing mode...

 

"Andddddddddd~ I bet you already missed your Dong again huh? Don't worry, I will arrange you a room with Dong only two of you when we get to Shanghai! Don't thank me, i know I'm the kindest princess on earth!" I laughed as she smirked... Why did she smirked?

 

"OH~ AND I GUESS THE TIME YOU ARRANGED ME ROMMING WITH DONG, YOU WILL BE WITH AMBER AM I RIGHT?" She halfed yelled.

 

"Hey! N-No! 'She smirked again' Okay fine! You win! Humfh!" I pouted as she just ignored and continued laughing at me.

 

"But Yoon, although I didn't want to say but, don't you think Krystal can be a dangerous enemy to you? I mean she's kind of same level as you...?" I started at her angrily and retorded. "No Irene, I don't think she could beat the most beautiful princess on earth... Just you wait..." I mentally roared.


Krystal's POV

 

"Here you go again... Day dreaming on how to beat the most beautiful princess on earth inorder to claim your handsome monster..." Minah my servant also my best friend snorted while checking her nails.

 

"Hey! It's not like you never fall for her charms! I saw you blushing hard when she accidently held you hand while trying to help you up! I rather you kiss the ground than my precious Amber holding you hands!" I snorted

 

 "Yah! You want to die! How mean of you!" Minah than gave me an icy glare which can be the same level as mine or Jess's.

 

"What about you meanie! You laughed at me before because I sat on a broken chair and fell!" I pretend to cry while she grinned.

 

"Or maybe it's just because you're too heavy..." Minah whispered but I am close enough to hear...

 

"Yah what did you say?! Say that again and I'll-" She cutted me off by throwing a cushion towards my face.

 

"I'll get you!" I yelled and our cart was full of laughter.


Donghae's POV

 

As we we're almost in the gate of Shanghai city, I heared some wired movement sounds surrounding us and I immediately knew the owner of these sounds.

 

"Prepare for defense! The Raids are here!" I yelled. Yes, the raids are here... We are under attack!

 

The Raids is a famous gangster group which includes more than 50,000 members and they are seen almost everywhere in big cities of China. They do anything inorder to get money. Also, they young ladies, steals money from poor families and even murders high ranked officers! Fortunately, this time, their leader Mino is not here or else I think we might be in trouble because once Amber get Mino dead, all members of the Raids will start to do more evil things inorder to reverenge.

 

"Soldiers, pull your bloody swords out and protect the princess!" I yelled. Yes, I am the leader of this team's army but Amber's still the captain.

 

"Princes, protect King Daseung and lead him inside the defensive circle along with the two carts!" I shouted towars Prince Sehun and Am as they gave me an understood look while Sehun is pulling his sword out but Amber, she's calm as always and didn't even bothered to pull her sword out...

 

"Ye-Ha! Well well well, what do we have here? King of Korea, prince of Korea, our precious ex-captain Donghea! Wow! It's fantastic to see you guys! Oh please tell me Dong, is the palace better than the raid's basement? You filthy traitor! Mino once treated you as his heir! And what you did is help the royals? I'm gonna kill you today right here in your hometown Shanghai! prepare your death!" As Xiumin (A/N: Random idol picking again! Sorry guys XD) one of the captians of the Raids yelled.

 

Everyone gasped execpt for Amber. She knew it already...

 

"What do you mean?" King Jung asked while glaring at Xiumin.

 

Xiumin just gave him an evil smrik and said "It's none of your buisness you coward king! This is China and Shanghai is one of the main location of the Raid's control area! If you want you future to be bright, shut the hell up!" 

 

"What did you say to my father?" Pincess Krystal now stepped out of the cart and yelled at Xiumin.

 

"Oh well~ Who do we have here folks, it's the famous ice princess! You guys want to taste her?" Xiumin smirked as his gang nodded and evily laughed.

 

"Princess Krystal! Stay back inside! Don't come out!" I yelled as her servant tried to stop her from coming out the cart but she refused. Then, I had enough of it and yelled "GET BACK IN RIGHT NOW! DON'T GIVE ME ANYMORE BULLS!" Yes, whenever I'm angry or furious, not even the eldest of the royal can deny my commands. Exspecially when we're in trouble or attack, I, Donghae is the commander and no one rejects or disobey my commands! Well execpt for her...

 

"No! Tell that mutt to apologize to my father and also our country! He's humiliating us! Dad! Sehun! Do something will you?" She yelled through her lungs as we all tried to cover our ears.

 

"Shut up Krys! Can't you stop! What's happening here- Oh my!" Princess Yoona came out of her cart and when she saw Xiumin, she immediately fell down and sobbed.

 

Yoona was once almost being rapped by Xiumin because she sneaked out from the palace at mid-night and fortunately Amber noticed Yoona's missing and followed her also saved her. And after that, Yoona became very very I mean extremely scared of the Raids and also fell for Amber after the incident.

 

"Ohhhh~ Seems like we're in great luck blessed by god folks! We got one from china and one from korea! Which one goes first? Or maybe at the same time! Ha ha ha ha!" Xiumin laughed as Yoona started crying and hugging her servant.

 

"Tell me traitor, would you rather sacrafice your live back to the Raids and become our Captain or you want me to kill all of you while having lovely nights with two angels?" Xiumin snarled as his eyes grew dark green. Oh did I not inform you guys that the reason why among all these gangster groups, the Raids stood out?

 

Let me tell you a story...


Hey guys! 

 

Here's mai update!

 

Thanks for your support and plz plz leave comments!

 

Thanks! Peace! ~JW