Injured

Who are you?

Double Update! Yay!

:3 ~JW


Authur's POV

 

"Defense mode! Surround the carts and protect the princess! Front row use sheilds while the others use arrows!" Dong commanded.

 

The soldiers wasted no time and now everybody is waiting for the wolves to come and attack.

 

There they came, roaring and growling also some hissing.

 

The distance got closer and closer...

 

50m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 10m, 5m... 

 

60m!

 

Suddenly, the wolves went back where they was only to me 10m more farther than the was before!

 

"What happened?" The leader yelled.

 

"It's teleportation dude. Normal skill for a royal monster isn't it?" Amber chuckled while the others just stared at him questioning why can he still smile in this kind of situatioin...

 

"For this fair fight, I will fight you guys first! If I die, you will take the leave. If I win, you guys will leave. Leave to hell." Dong said while he stepped out.

 

"And prince Amber, please don't help me this time." Dong smile to Amber

 

Because I can handle them by myself. Dong thought.

 

Donghae then roared a thunder like roar and he jumped up mid-air while transforming into a wolf with red eyes.

Image result for red wolf eyes

 

Yes he has transformed. But, bad thing is.... Once the royal wolf is transformed back to their normal form, they will turn into bloody and evil wolves. 

 

And that's their actual character. Merciless and deadly dangerous...

 

"Charge to him boys. But leave him alive." Xiumin ordered.

 

Wolves just take commands and never question about it.

 

So, the wolves charged.

 

The fight-

 

There came 4 wolves at the lead trying their very best to get the first attack to their past prince but, 

 

they can't even touch his fur.

 

Dong first letted out a loud howl and then charged to the two wolves in the middle of the first row and used both his claws to smash their faces and managed to use his left leg swinging it up high to one of the other wolf.

 

Then, there's already three wolf down lying down on the hard ground breathless.

 

"Come! I thought you guys can fight? Didn't Mino trained you guys well?" Donghae shouted and snarled at them while the other wolves started to get nervous seeing their three dead clan fighters. 

 

Suddenly, there came a smash towards Dong's left front-leg with lighting speed even Amber can't really see it clearly. Donghae is now injured badly as he screamed in pain while transforming to human form holding his left arm while curling into a ball to surpress his pain.

 

It's none other than an attack from the furious yet deadly excited young prince of the clan, MINO.

 

Mino's transformed to wolf form which he has golden fur and dark red eyes. Those eyes were piercing.

Image result for golden wolf

 

"Happy... Or may I say pleasure to meet the mighty commander of the Sungs who just killed three of my loyal clan members... How is your life my dear cousin....? You didn't hurt my precious Xiumin did you?" The last sentence came out with fire.

 

Mino is a very caring person when it comes to his family. And, he sees Xiumin as his own little brother. Also, he treated Dong as his brother in blood as well, even until now.

 

And this just made the injured Dong feeling more guilty.

 

"You know what Dong, if you could just come back to your home, everything will be back to the old days. You don't even need to recive punishments! Please! Just come back! You know what? The night that you said that you were leaving for good, it was actually the exact day when my wife was tortured to death years ago! I tried to calm myself down every year that day but you ty and cruley picked that day to tell me that you're leaving the clan? Leaving us? Leaving your little brother Xiumin? Because of you, Xiumin can't supress his anger that night and he transformed six years earlier into his real wolf form just because of you!" Mino yelled while glaring at the injured Dong with teary eyes.

 

"I'm- s-sorry... I-I d-din't k-know that y-you g-guys w-will end up-p l-like tha-t..." Dong weakly replied.

 

"No. No need to say sorry anymore. Mino, I've had enough of these. Today, it will be the death date of my once beloved brother, Donghae." Xiumin said while trying to fight back tears.

 

"Today you will not only get injured. But also torture and die my brother. Plese be prepared." Xiumin said while his tears finally escaped his wet eyes and rolled down his furs.