Same Soul

Who are you?

Guys this is a very short update. Author JW is very sorry for not updating for such a long time :(

I got no time to update and personal or you can say family things are really making me going crazy. Sorry!!!

 

Authur's POV

 

It's been 2 days after the Yoonber interaction and now Amber's team are in Guangzhou trying to find another answer for their questions. Their team are also the lead of the game up till now but who knows what will happen?

 

"Found it!"

 

"What's the answer?"

 

"What's the question again?"

 

"Stupid! It says how big is the whole Guangzhou! Read the question before you look for an answer idiot!" Amber yelled.

 

"Fine! Fine! Stop over reacting hyung..." Sehun mumbled

 

"Give Me The Answer Right Now!" Amber yelled. They've spent around 20 mins just arguing and fighting over each other.

 

"The answer is 6,000km plus 1,433km!" Sehun yelled.

 

"So it's.........." ! Why is my head not working??? Amber mentally screamed.

 

"It's 7,433km square stupid." Krystal coldly said. Then walks away.

 

"Hey I know the answer frozen princess!" Amber fight back

 

"IT'S ICE PRINCESS NOT FROZEN PRINCESS YOU CRAPPY LALMA!" Krystal yelled.

 

These five days together with Krystal really helped bond Amber and Krystal together and now they jokes and plays around with each other just like when they were little. Of course sometimes with Sehun and Yoona. While Amber is always having the affection on Yoona, King Jung started to sense something wierd about Krystal whenever Yoonber interaction occur.

 

Still Authur's POV

 

On the other hand, team 3, which is Yulsic's group are having a very nice time roaming through China while forcing Yuri to be their guide...

 

"Hey what's this building?" Jessica yelled.

 

"How will I know frozen queen? I don't live here!!!" Yuri screamed back.

 

"HEY IT'S ICE QUEEN NOT FROZEN QUEEN YOU CRAPPY BLACK PEARL!" Sica screamed back and slapped Yuri's arm.

 

"OUCH WTF?"

 

"Stop fighting kids." At the end queen Jung has to stop them from fighting with a very very icy glare. Both shut their mouth immediately for the tiny blessing sake of their life.

 

And then there’s taeny’s moment…

 

“The heck you little midget doing with my dress??? Get the hell out of my cart!”

 

“The hell this is not even you dress! It’s mine!”

 

“Oh really? Then let me remind you my small minion because never in your life did you accept to wear a beautiful pink dress like THIS!”

 

“Hey I’m the guest here so if I want to, I can buy anything I want. Then, you pink monster bought it just before I’m paying it and that’s call stealing. I was going to buy it for Luna!”

 

“Why the HECK are you buying it for Luna midget?” Oh~ Jealous Tiff

 

“WHY DO YOU CARE?” Answer is because Taeyeon likes teasing XD

 

“Wrong answer.” And with that, Taeyeon’s beautiful face got damaged for how long? Two weeks I think. :3

 

Amber's POV

Hi Amber.

 

Who are you? Oh! You're the one who brought me to this world.

 

You're always in this world Amber. You're just in a different time.

 

Okay Okay. But, how did you do it? I want to go back! I think the company won't stand without me. Also, my Suzy is going to kill me if I don't go back asap.

 

I'm sorry Amber but you're never getting to go back. 

 

Why?

 

Because I don't want you to.

 

What the actual F**k! Why are you doing this to me? Take me back! And tell me right now who the hell are you!

 

I told you. 

 

I am you.

 

But why? Why is it me who you want? Why does everybody think I'm you? How can you be me when we have different minds? Different hearts? Different parent, siblings???

 

Because we have the same soul.