Hey! Back Off!

Who are you?

Amber's POV

"C'mon! Tom! Plz! My suit isn't bad is it?" I whined as Tom started to feel uncomfortable while we are exchanging our clothes as I wanted to pretend as a cleaner and prank the new trainees...

 

"Am you know what? After this prank, there's no way I'm wearing your suit anymore! Never!" Tom screamed his lungs out as I was laughing because he doesn't like the tight and y (author: Stop it Amber ._.) suit that I've wore today.

 

After exchanging my clothes with Tom the cleaner in our building who is also my friend, I started to walk to the new trainee's waiting room (A/N: yea she even have a random room for new trainees to wait... Rich >.<) with my sweeper and cleaning tools which included a bucket of water.

 

Click. The clicking sound of the automatic door silenced the whole waiting room for... 2-3 seconds. As soon as they saw me who is not a person they were hoping to, they didn't greet me and just continued their chat like I was nobody...  But as I walked closer while pretending to clean, I can hear some of their chat like "Wow damn this cleaner is hot!" "Is he single?(Amber looks like a boy...)" "He even got muscles!" Things like that... 

 

I didn't really pay attention to their chat which is quite annoying and started to use my wet sweep to sweep all over the room.

 

As I was sweeping near them and accidently (or intentionally) my sweep hit one of the guy's feet, he immediatly kick off my sweep and he pushed me making me fall over the water bucket as the whole room started giggling. Okay Tom is really gonna kill me for making his uniform wet... I'm dead T_T I thought as the dude just help my collar and spit on me "Back off! Damn you bastard cleaner! Who are you to make my feet and clothes wet!? Don't you know that my father is one of the high level managers in here? You are dead you dirty cleaner!" As he started spitting on me like my face is his towel, I thought: He is so dead so as his father... XD 

 

"I am sorry sir and also I don't ing know who your father is and I don't ing care..." I said with no emotions on my face and that made him more angry as he started yelling "You don't know who my father is? He is the the Vice Manager of this company's accounting team! And I, member of the rising star Beast name Lee Gi-Kwang is so gonna get you fired and kick your " As he yelled at me like I'm a recorder, people started to get shocked about both my use of language and also who this ty boy's father is. I just started at him and thought again: Thanks for the information kid, your father is definetly gonna have a really hard time! >.<

 

"Why is it so loud here! Back Off people!" As a five people came in which they are the supervisors of these dumb new trainees. The leader of these supervisor is one of my assistant called Minah and she is also my friend. "What are you guys doing? Picking up a fight in the biggest entertainment company in the world! What are these non-sense! And you kid, take you hands off the..." I think Minah is about to say the word 'cleaner' but she stoped talking when she notice that the cleaner is actually me and she and the other 4 people stood there froze.

 

"Sorry Ms.Minah my name is Gikwang from Beast and this dirty cleaner just wiped my leg clean with his dirty sweep. Can you please fire him? My dad is one of the high levels here, I'm sure he can if you can't... And also when can we meet the CEO?" The ty boy released me as he mocked Minah using his family background and when he asked about seeing the CEO which is apparently me, Minah suddenly stared at me waiting for my response and I gave her a wait-till-later look.

 

"I am taking you guys up there 10 minutes later so guys get ready to meet the CEO and Mr.Cleaner, please come with me, we have a lot to talk about" She gave me a you-are-totally-dead look and I started to sweat cold sweat as I started leaving the room. When I am almost at the door, I can hear Gikwang said "Enjoy your last day you filthy bastard!" The group started giggling as I smirked without anyone noticing. We'll see boy. I thought.


 

"Amber Liu YiYun what do you think you are ing doing? I have been so ing worried just to ing wonder where the did you ing went and you are ing down stairs just to ing prank those ing new trainees without ing telling me or the others??? Are you ing insane!?" Wow, I mean Wow, Minah just now used two sentence which contained 10 innaporpraite words with the same meaning but these two sentence still ing make sence??? Minah you're really something!

 

"I-I s-sor-sorry M-Minah I-I jus-just want t-to ha-have some f-f-fun... I'm sorry!" Minah then calmed down. "Okay Okay you better be sorry, now go up to your office I will call you later to come to the meeting room and Jakie also Taeyeon is in your office havin fun. I will also buy new uniforms for Tom, this uniform, throw it." Minah said while staring at me like I've just stolen her wallet or something... "YES MADAM! LALMA IN ACTION RIGHT AWAY!" I screamed and rushed up the stairs as the lifts are taking way too long. Remember the lift incident I have this morning (Player Amber and Seolhyun :3)? I don't want to waste 10 mins for that lift.

Oh god, please let this awful day end!


Hi guys! It's me JW again! This is my new chap and hope you guys like it!

Want to have a cute and funny amber? Take a look at this:

Image result for cute amber liu

Also Happy Birthday Amber!

Thanks guys! Peace! ~JW