Saved

Who are you?

Huai Guys!

Pls support this stupid author here and leave more comments!

Good or bad, it doesn't matter!

I will work more harder if there's some suggestive comments about mai story!

Thanks!

Peace! ~JW


Author's POV

 

"Xiumin, you don't have to kill-"

 

"Yes I have to brother Mino! From that day that one of MY DEAREST BROTHER left me and you alone, that very day I swear that I will get him kneeling down and dead in front of me! I, Xiumin, the royal wolf, HATES TRAITORS!" Xiumin roared and leaped on helpless injured Dong who's lying down on the ground flat.

 

Xiumin first gave Dong a back-leg-smash right on Dong's stomach and then he bit Dong's abdomen hard making it bleed deeply.

 

Dong couldn't hold the pain that he's holding and burst out screaming in pain. The pain is not from the injury of his abdomen nor his stomach.

 

The pain comes from DongHae's heart.

 

His guilty Heart.

 

But, Xiumin cared less.

 

After the bite, Xiumin then leaped up right above Dong and smashed his landing legs on Dong's back. It's very painful. As if you're being smashed by a giant black bear. But, the torture didn't end yet. Xiumin then used his strong teeths which are sharper than any knifes on earth to drag Dong up and throw Dong to crash on one of the trees. This made a terrifying scene for the princesses to watch as the soldiers are also terrified as well as the wolves. But, the most terrified one is not amongst them.

 

The most terrified one is Mino.

 

Mino always sees Xiumin as his own baby brother in blood and treated him like one. In front of Xiumin, Mino always played the real father part and always protect Xiumin from all the dangers. This developed a bond between Xiumin and Mino which made Xiumin always listens to Mino while in Mino's point of view, Mino sweared.

 

Mino sweared to never let Xiumin get hurt. Neither in physical, nor in mental.

 

Which means Mino will never allow someone to break Xiumin's heart.

 

But, Donghae is different.

 

Mino always sees Donghae as his best bro and treated him like a real brother in blood. And, when Xiumin joins their group, Donghae took the mother role, Mino tooked the father role while Xiumin tooked the child role. In their childhood, Donghae always scold and gets angry because of Mino and Xiumin's fooling around.

 

But, the day that Mino heared Dong was leaving for good, everything changed. Although Mino understood, everyone hates traitor. Further more, Dong made Xiumin's heart hurt. And this made Mino vowed that the time when he meets Dong, first meet, persuade, second meet, kill.

 

"Enough Xiumin! I said enough!" Mino roared which immediately made everyone flinch even Xiumin. 

 

This roar didn't just stopped Xiumin, but also saved Donghae's helpless and hopeless life.

 

Just when Xiumin was about to give the last bite on Dong's neck with all his might, Mino's roar made Xiumin flinched and froze.


Yoona's POV

 

What...Is...Happening...

 

First, there came a gang named the raids. I can see that some of the gang member's aura was more darker and deadlier than some gang members.

 

Then I suppose the gang leader came and talked something to Donghae which no one understood. But as I noticed Donghae's miserable and guilty face, I think I understood something.

 

Maybe... Just maybe... Donghae was one of them. But that is impossible! In my blurry memory I just remembers that Donghae was here when he was a baby!

 

But then while I was terrified and thinking of Dong's past, the gang leader (Xiumin) suddenly killed some of his gang members and this made me scream inside my mind. Is he insane? But, Xiumin left a group of his gang alive. These alive members seemed to be the ones I've described who has the more darker and deadlier aura. 

 

And then, the gang just turned into wolves and this reminded me of something...

 

Flashback

 

I was 12 back then and I made a doll by myself and was ready to give it to my father who is King Liu.

 

I was ready to enter his room when I was about to knock, I heard that he was mumbling something to Donghae. Amber's close servant or should I say Amber's best bro.

 

"How have these weeks been doing Dong? You know that the raids are now in our city and started to make a choas here. Oh how I hated these WOLVES!" Father roared. Wolves? What wolves? I thought the only special species in China were us? The monsters? And what is the raids?

 

"I should not have done this to them King Liu... If not that I left, I don't think Xiumin nor Mino would do this to you and your family... Including destroying what you've used your blood and sweat to build..." Dong sobbed while I heared some knees smacking on the floor sound.

 

"No Dong don't said that! And also, you should not felt sorry for this. If not that you left the wolves and come to me, I will never notice that the wolves are still in China and were forming a gang to hide their real identity. So, in other words, you SAVED us." Father Liu said.

 

End of Flashback

 

Were these the wolves father was talking about years ago?

 

So, the wolves actually still exists?


Authur's POV

 

Back to Mino and the other two...

 

"It's enough for our FIRST meet Xiumin. There would be no fun if you kill your beloved brother who left us in our first meet after all these years do you agree?" Mino said while smirking deadly.

 

"But- Leaving him alive will-" Xiumin answered weakly. Up till now, Xiumin still listens to Mino no matter what.

 

"Come here my dear baby brother. We see him and leave him dead only for our next meet. Now, we need to go back to our clan because brother Mino has many stuff to accomplish and I need my precious brother's help. Please?" Mino cracked a sweet and loving smile to Xiumin and it instantly melted Xiumin's angry heart.

 

Xiumin nodded and hung his head down.

 

I will make sure I won't see you for the third time brother... 

 

These were Xiumin last words to Dong through mind-communicating so no one else can hear them.

 

"And I'll make sure that I will achive your wish brother." Dong managed to reply and gave Xiumin a weak yet devil smile.

 

As Xiumin's back face Dong, 

 

Dong finally let out his first tear after the year he left his clan.

 

A tear full of guilty.