Welcome

Who are you?

Amber's POV

 

That was a really a lot of information just now. Donghae almost explained the whole history of this dynasty and I now feel like bored as ...

 

But back to reality, this changing room is really enormous! It's fancy and luxury like some kind of castle and it's as big as a stadium! 

 

"Majesty, MAJESTY! Please forgive me for yelling at you but we really need to hurry. Please pick the clothes you like to wear but remember, we have guests today so please wear something serious and also..." "Fancy, I knew it!" I claimed with a happy smile. "No. What I mean is something serious and handsome... Ha! Got you!" Donghae laughed while walking away.

 

"Hey Dong! Where are you going..." I asked in horror because I'm afriad I will get lost. No I'm not exaggerating but this place is real big! "I'm going to wait outside because I wouldn't want to look at you change as your majesty is still a female. Don't worry, you won't get lost." Donghae cutted both my speaking and thoughts off while answering my question. He can even read minds???

 

"You've got 10 minutes and please, please be quick." And with that he left. Okay... Good. 

 

I'm sorry but I won't really want to describe how I change my clothes since I know all of you are curious about it ^o^. (Author: I know what you guys are thinking about! :3) But let me explain briefly, Amber Liu's body which is now my body is simply fabulous. I think those 8 packs can really kill people even guys! And those biceps, are you freaking kidding me? It's great! This body is great! Imagine something like this:

female+abs+1.jpg

Fabulous huh? I think even the king or queens will drool over this hot body!

 

Now I've changed into a ancient prince costume which looks very cool and high-classed.

Image result for ancient china royal costume

The costume really fits me perfectly and this dragon pattern is like a shadow of my aura which made me more handsome and looked very cool. WOW. I look hot! If only I have a mirror... I wanna see my handsome face also! T_T

 

"Wow... Majesty Liu you looked really handsome! Your taste improved!" Donghae said as I just smile. Of course! CEO Liu has the best taste on earth! HaHa! (Author: Stop complimenting yourself liu...) "Enough of these compliments, Dong, you now need to learn how to control your eager of complimenting because from now on, the crown prince will only be more and more handsome! Get it?" I said while grining. "Yea Yea... Whatever..." Donghae said while rolling his eyes.

 

"Where are we now heading to Dong?" I asked as we are walking out the dressing palace as Dong is following me from behind. "It's now 5:45am and we still have 15 minutes. I think we will be on time. Also, Prince Kris called for us to meet at your palace's gate at 6:00am. Oh did I forgot to tell you that the one who just now came into your bedroom is Prince Kris who is a very good brother of yours? He teaches you Martial arts before although now you guys are already on the same level..." Dong said while walking behind me. "Oh Ok thanks for these information I will remember it. Also please help me later when we meet the Korea Royal Family cause I don't want to let my Dynasty down." I said with a very serious tone and waited for his response. "Yes your majesty, you will gain my help whenever you need it." Dong said while bowing down. Prince treatment huh? Cool...

 

We walked about 7 minutes as my eyes roamed around 'my' palace, it is really big and enormous... It's like two basket ball field only in one room! As we walked for antoher 2-3 minutes, I suddenly heard someone called. The voice sounds like... Kris? "Am! Donghae! Hello! Come here! I'm waiting for you guys for a long long time!" Kris shouted while standing near my gate.

 

"Majesty remember clearly, don't let others know that you don't remember anything. Or else you will be in danger!" Donghae warned me.

 

"Okay I get it. Thanks Dong" I said while smiling to him.

 

"Hey sorry Kris, I was just trying to find something good for me to wear... You know..." I try to explain but all I get is him staring at my clothes with his mouth wide open. "Kris? Halo? Ola? KRIS!" He then came back to earth and exclaimed "WOW AM YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! You know even tough anything you wear looks perfect, you taste changed didn't it? You look so much more like a leader and prince! Awesome!" Kris shouted which made me giggled. "Yea thanks Kris I really appreciate that." I said while grinning.

 

"Let's go" Kris then said. "By what and where?" I quitely asked Donghae as I don't want others to notice. "We are riding by horse and majesty your horse is the white horse with the black saddle. And we are going to the whole palace's main gate inorder to welcome the Royal Family coming. I think the ride will be around 13km as our palace is really big and usually the Royal family's homes are at the back of the whole palace..." Wow... 13km... This palace is enormous... "Okay got it thanks Dong" I said as I walked to my horse. That horse is really cool and handsome!

Take a look:

Image result

Cool huh? I love it.

 

We rode for about 20 minutes since the palace was really big as Kris is riding also a white horse and Donghae with the cool black one. There are also around 60 soldiers behind us and all of them are riding each a brown horse but they look really cool on it!

 

As I was the leading one, I was the first to notice we are near the entrance of the whole palace which is the main gate. The gate is about 3m high and 2m long. It's red and around it is about 40 soldiers standing at there. Once I've arrived, they all bowed to me and Kris since we are the prince as the General of the gate soldiers came to me speaking while kneeling down "Welcome your Majesty and Prince Kris, I came to inform you that the royal family will arrive about 10 minutes so please take a rest. Also, the horse and soldiers, please allow me to handle them." "Okay thank you general." Kris answered as all of us hopped off our horse. I patted my white horse which seemed to make it more happeir as it acted more happy. Seeing that, I smiled.

 

"Am, since we have 10 minutes left, want to have a round?" Kris asked me while we are just roaming around the area. "What kind?" I asked.

 

"Fighting." Kris sais while smirking at me. Okay~ CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

 

"Let it begin!" I said while getting ready for an attack. And with that, he charged forward.

 

Everything went in slow motion... I can clearly see his moves and his attack and I dodged it swifly while swinging my body smoothly. This body is so cool. The fighting skills of this body is truley god level. But for the same as Kris, his level is the same as me and that made our fight more interesting as ever.

 

"Oh no! Majesty! Prince Liu! They are coming! I can see them! Stop fighting!" Dong shouted but non of us listen as we are too into the fighting.

 

"Maje- Hi nice to meet you oh king of Korea! Queen of Korea and Royals of the great Korea! My apologies I am our great crown prince's body guard Donghae but our crown prince is busy fighting with Prince Kris." Donghae said while keeling down as he smiled. Yeap I saw all of these while I'm fighting with Kris. Seems like they've known each other for a long time because they are like welcoming relatives back home... 

 

"Oh nice to meet you again Donghae. I supposed out of all these years our crown prince finally is naughty for once and fights with his brother. That's a new thing as I've never seen him fighting before..." The king of korea who's name is Daseung said while laughing. 

 

"Am, lets stop. They're here. Lets go." Kris said while se stopped and ran to the gate.

 

"Oh great king of korea and fellow royal families, I'm very sorry for my dissapearance as I was having a round with Prince Kris. And also, welcome to Sung Dynasty!" I siad while smiling and bowing to them. As I looked through each of the royal families, someone caught the sight of my eye. And when our eyes met, we froze. She is deadly gorgeous and pretty... Like an angel.

 

"Majesty stop day dreaming. As you can see the one in the front is the King, beside him from left to right is: Taeyeon, Sehun, Jessica, Ailee, the two queens and youngest of all, Krystal." Dong explained.

 

So her name is Krystal, what a deadly gorgeous name... 


Krystal's POV

 

Wow, Amber really got more and more handsome. I remembered the last time I've seen him is 1 year ago as the previous preiod due to my sickness I coudn't visit. But, Amber is reallt hot and... I think my crush is getting more and more cool and hot... But I love it!

 

Just now when our eyes met, both of us froze. Then Donghae also my friend whispered something to him as he then looked at me again. His eyes are... piercing and beautiful... And the costume just looked so good on him...

 

"Admiring at your crush Amber huh?" Ailee smriked at me while I was blushing mad like a tomato. 

 

"N-No! Of c-course n-not un-unnie!" I said while pinching her arm which made her winced. Yea, serves you right.


Kris's POV

 

Ailee is really gorgeous... I mean also her sisters but she is the most outstanding of all... (Author: Really huh?)

 

But as I saw her whispering something to Krystal which made Krys blushed and I heard the word 'Crush' and 'Amber', I immediatley knew what they were talking about. Non-other than Krystal's crush: Amber...

 

Why is Am looking so hot and cool even though she is a female?! Not fair! Humph!

 

"Welcome back to our country, everyone! Welcome!" I said while raising my volume for all of us to hear.

 

Welcome you all... Can't wait for spending time with you guys... Exspecially...Ailee!


You guys like it~ You guys like it~

If you guys like my update, please leave some comment behind for me to reflect what went well and what needs to be improved!

Thank you you all! Peace! ~JW