The Prank

Who are you?

Amber's POV

 

After I went to my seat with Dong following me, I immediately asked Dong about who's who in this feast.

 

"Your great father, the emperor is sitting on the crown sit up there and beside him are his two wifes. On the left is your biological mother Queen Qing (A/N:just making things up) and on the right is Queen Chen. Then beside you are the princes and the princesses of Sung Dynasty. Next to you is Prince Henry, your half brother. He is quite competetive to you but you guys are in close terms. Then next to Prince Henry is Prince Kris who's the one who are fooling around with you just now. After Prince Kris is Princess Ailee the eldest daughter. Then is Princess Luna your half sister also closest. Next is Prince Yuri your close brother and then Prince Scott your half brother. Then is Princess Tiffany half sister, Prince Beakhyun your little brother and lastly Princess Yoona your half sister also she has a crush on you... But you're too stupid to notice that." Dong whispered the last part while informing me about my siblings. Wait... did he said that my half sister has a crush on ME?

 

"WHAT DID YOU SIAD?" I yelled out to Dong.

 

"Well it happens to be Princess Yonna has a crush on you... Even your emperor father knows it... But! Don't freak out your majesty! It happens a lot to royal families also in the past about half bloods marrying each other..." Dong said trying to calm me down.

 

"Okay I got it Dong. Thank you. Now may you tell me about those people who are on the opposite side of me?" I asked while trying hard to remember 'my' siblings.

 

"Oh yes of course! Right in front of you is the King of Korea which happens to be a very close uncle to you. Next to him is Queen Bae (A/N:Again I'm making things up :3) and next to Queen Bae is the other wife Queen Kim. Then, sitting next to Queen Kim is Princess Victoria the eldest of the royal family of Korea. Second comes to Princess Hyuna who is very close to you and next is Crown Prince Taeyeon, your best bro besides Prince Yuri. I think you three are in speperatable as you guys are soo close. Next is Princess Jessica and then Princess Krystal who also has a crush on you." Dong said while smirking.

 

I knew it! I knew Krystal has a crush on me!

 

"So as far as I know, there are two deadly beautiful princess one from Korea and one from China to have a crush on me..." I asked more like reminding myself.

 

"Yep, at least that's all I know." Dong said.

 

"Well it's interesting isn't it?" I said while thinking how the past Amber Liu doesn't know anything about love or romance...

 

"Welcome! Great to see you guys here again friends! I will cut the formalities cause you know.. we're too close yet too childish to be formal! Anyways! Welcome you guys again to China and hope we are going to spend these 2 weeks with our royal awesomeness!" My father the emperor shouted and cutted my thoughts.

 

"Thank you for inviting us again Childish Liu, (The royals laughed) and I'm also looking forward to our feast! As you guys all know me uncle Jung is a very big eater..." Uncle Daseung then said.

 

"Well what are we waiting for? Let the feast begin! But before our dinning time, I would like to see a round of martial arts competing between the Lius and the Jungs... If that's okay..." Uncle Daseung then added.

 

"Okay no problem!" Father answered.

 

"For the Jungs, I will send Tae out!" Said Uncle Daseung while smirking. As if I know why...

 

"Hey Eater Jung! It's not fair! Everyone knows that Tae very good at martial arts!" Father then whined.

 

"I'll go." Kris then said while using his challenging tone.

 

"NO WAY! ME AND KRIS IS NOT THE SAME LEVEL! HE'S KNOWN AS THE BEST OUT OF US!" Now it's Tae who whined.

 

"I agree! Also, Kris don't we have a agreement that you would never have a round with us in Martial Arts? Even me plus your childish father can barely win you! Except for Amber..." Uncle Daseung then whined as well.

 

"Also! No Yuri is allowed! He knows my weak spot and also he wins by tickling me the last time we had a round..." Tae then added.

 

I then got bored of this stupid whining and stuff so I stood up and yelled "I'LL GO. AND THIS IS FINAL." EVERYONE, I MEAN EVERY SINGLE PERSON GULPED AS WELL AS MY FATHER.

 

"No!" Everyone yelled at the same time. Kris then said "No Amber! You can't! You know that you're a monster in martial art! Even if I have a fight with you, you will intend to ripe me off!" 

 

"WHICH PART DO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AS FINAL?" I asked while yelling.

 

"No! As the emperor and the head of this feast, I said no!" Father yelled nervously. 

 

"Also, Amber, sit back down... you know... if you insist your fighting, your monster mode will switch on... The last time we calm you down is locking you up in a dark room with steel walls around it..." Uncle Daseung then added.

 

"Well.... Why don't we skip the martial arts round and skip to our arts performing section?" I suggested. Good thing I remember the schedule...

 

"YES! GOOD! I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT A MONSTER!" Tae yelled and everyone signed in relief.

 

"Am I really that scary Dong?" I sat back down and asked Dong.

 

"Well, apparently yes as the last time you fought, you didn't fought with human, you fought two bears and a wolf while ripping their skins and cracking their bones in a forest... The thing is that you didn't even bared a single sweat..." Dong said while keeping distance with me.

 

Okay, that is scary... Being a big pranker I am, why don't I prank them then...?

 

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I shouted and pretend to activate my so-called monster mode "WHY DON'T WE HAVE JUST A SMALL ROUND OF MARTIAL ART? I'M BORED! WHO WANTS TO BE MY OPPONENT? KRIS? YUL? TAE? OR THREE OF YOU? COME ON! FIGHT! ME!" I shouted as I glared everyone of them. Hehehe... This is fun. I mentally laughed as I saw fear in their face.

 

"Amber! Sit down! Your not causing trouble are you? Even three of them can't fight you!" my father yelled and suddenly flinched as I glared at him.

 

"Why father? You're not stopping you 'son' from having fun are you?" I asked while sending icy stares to everyone of them.

 

"Tie him up! He's gonna kill us!" Beakyun my little brother yelled. He then immediately shut his mouth up as he met my icy pair of eyes.

 

"Father, for you question of asking me to stop, what if I say NO." I used my deathly dangerous voice to answer him.

 

"Please Amber... The last time I checked, you killed I mean tortured 2 bears and 1 wolf to death..." Uncle Daseung said.

 

I then pretend to be angered and said "Stop.Me.By.Beating.The.Hell.Out.Of.Me..."

 

The next thing I know, is....

 

The prank went too far...There were litreally like an army marching up to me...

 

You want to play hard guys? Okay...


Hai Guys!

Like da Chap?

Leave Comment PWEASE!

Thank you for all your support! Peace! ~JW