Hey! You Huh?

Who are you?

Amber's POV

 

As I reached my office and opened my door, mess. Total mess! 

 

"What the hell is this?" I screamed as I made both those asshats turned their heads as they just smiled nervously at me while greeting me. "O-Oh hi A-Am..." Taeyeon greeted me while looking all the paper and filed which filled my office's floor. "H-hey Lalama f-f-face. You're back." Jakie said using the quietest voice she have every used in her whole life while she is also looking away but not the mess on the floor... On MY COUCH! "What the potato happened to my couch? My couch doesn't need to be feed with my awards" I shouted while looking my couch which is just mess while one of them is even stuffed I MEAN STUFFED with my winning awards!

 

"Maybe we'll talk next time! See Ya! Tae lets go! Run for ya life!" Jakie waved at me while pulling Taeyeon away from my office. As the door closed, all I can do is stare at my office floor and my couch T.T Why is my sis and Taeyeon like this? Is my office like a 4 years old playground? Well I hope not!

 

"Rex!(One of my assistant) Call 4 cleaners up in 30 mins and let them clean up my office! Also, you keep an eye on the cleaners while they're cleaning! Thanks!" As I said CALMLY, I suddenly remembered why I am in my office and the next second is I ran to my changing room and get changed. Yea I even got a changing room in my office. Cool yea? Take a look:

Image result(Cool Huh?)

Well I mean it's not too big at least not as big as my own one in my house... (Author: Yea Amber I know your rich stop it dear CEO...)

 

As I finished changing my trousers and started un-bottoning my suit, I have nothing on only my sports bra which is black. Then I heard Minah's voice "Am! Amber LIU! Where are you? I'm coming in!" I can't reply her because I'm busying my suit and I didn't notice Minah's voice and guess what? Yep, like in the drama, she came in my changing room...


Minah's POV

 

What is Am doing? Where is she? What is taking her so long? I thought while walking to her office. I have now told the others supervisors to get those new trainees who don't even know who their CEO is... 

 

"Am! Amber LIU! Where are you? I'm coming in!" I shouted as I walked inside her office but saw no one other than a mess. litreally a mess... But I care less because now I need to fetch that wired and dorky CEO and I don't even know where she is. Um... Maybe she is in the changing room changing her shoes...

 

"Am! I'm coming in the changing room!" No response... So I just opened the door of the room and I saw a very muscular and y figure standing there shirtless with only her black sports bra and trousers... "H-hey Am. I-I'm so so-sorry I sh-should h-have kno-knocked the door!" Then she noticed me and oh no! She turned around! Then guess what I saw? I saw my boss the CEO of this building shirtless with her 8 packs of abs well shaped and I can also see her big biceps and also obliques! Oh my! Why do I have a so y and hot boss?

 

"Hey you're here" She said while walking towards me. I froze. I litreally froze. As she walked closer, I get a more better and clearer view of her abs and mucles and I can tell you, it's sooooooooooo well built.


Amber's POV

 

Minah, not you also... Why is everyone litreally staring at my body? I know it's perfect and good but, staring is rude right? I thought as I noticed the door of the changing room is still opened. So, I walked near step by step and I could see Minah still drooling over my body. Who care? As we are like 30cm apart, I suddenly spoke "Minah can you please move I need to close the door. And, stop drooling over my body. Please." I smirked as she blushed and moved away while her face is so red. Not like a tomato, but like blood :3 I am such a lady killer... Even my assistant drools over me...

 

As I finished buttoning my suit and wore my jaket also my tie, I said "All done! Lets go Minah!" She just quietly nodded and lead the way. Guess I'm to hot huh? (Author: Amber Liu you have a girlfriend already! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!)

 

As we opened the conference room, I saw Jakie and taeyeon is also there (Jakie is there for the law things but Taeyeon... idk). They are chatting while the new trainees nervously sat straight and made no not even one sound. I thought they are very talkative aren't they? "Ehem." Minah coughed to get everyone's attention as all of them turned around. 

 

Everybody got up and stand straight exept Taeyeon and Jakie well obviously one of them is my sis and one of them is my friend that's why. 

 

"Hello everyone welcome to Lalma Entertainment and I want you to meet our boss here. CEO Amber Liu." Minah said to the new trainees as I walked to the middle front of the meeting table, every trainee's got their mouth wide open. Well one of the reason is because when I, Amber Liu wear a suit, no one can resist because I looked too hot and y. But the MAIN reson is because the CEO they're looking for is the one that they BULLIED in the waiting room. ME. The cleaner which they met around 20 mins ago.  

 

"Hi everyone, my name is Amber and I am the CEO of this company. I've heard that many of you are very talented and also one of you has a VERY GOOD family background right? Well in case you guys don't know, IN MY COMPANY, NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THEIR FAMILY BACKGROUND AS I DON'T CARE!" I shouted the last part which let the Gikwang guy who is the dude that pushed me and spat on me. As I finished my sentence, I can see all their faces pale especially the dude and I even thought that maybe he wetted his pants. "Who's father is the vice manager of the accounting team? I would REALLY LIKE TO SEE HIM!" I said as that dude slowly raised up his hand. "Hey! You huh? Do you have any memories that something special happened today and you introduced your father to me in a very special way?" His face litreally turned blue as I start reminding him about what happend earlier.

 

"Introduce yourselves! Let me know you! Let the fun start!" I said while I made a charming smile but they seemed to be more scared. This is going to be fun ^.^ I thought


Hey guys it JW!

This is da new chap and thanks for comments and support! Love it!

See ya all next time! Wait for me! 

Peace! ~JW