We are too far away

Who are you?

Amber's POV

 

"Come on Majesty lets get going. First I'll take you to your personal palace and let you rest there for a while. Then after that, we will come fetch you to the grand hall of our emperor's palace in 10:am and have a mini feast/ welcoming there. Does this sound good great king?" I said to the korea king thanks to Donghae he told me the schedule of today and things got really smooth.

 

"This sound perfect to me Amber but we have a problem. We are lacking of horses since some of our horses are injured through out the journey and now we are missing 2 horses. Would you mind to kindly pick someone to share horses with two of my family members?" Uncle Daseung (king of korea) said while looking at me with pleading eyes. "Of course we don't mind uncle Daseung! Then may I please kindly ask the permission of sharing my horse with Princess Ailee?" Kris beamed in excitement and asked pleadingly while Ailee blushed. Well, I guess they're in love with each other right? Interesting...

 

"This won't be a problem son. But, there's still one person who needs to ride with my SooJung..." Uncle Daseung said while panicking. Then, I smiled. This is my chance! Although I have a girlfriend Suzy but recently I found her cheating on me and we have discussed about it. Suzy said it was just lust to that guy but I think it's just lust to me other than that guy. Or worse, maybe both... Now I am single and ready to bingle, I won't miss any chance on showing off my charms to people I admire... (Author: Ooooooh~ Amber just confessed she admire princess SooJung... ^w^)

 

"This won't be a problem uncle, I can take princess SooJung and everything will be solved." I said while keep acting a little bit serious and cool. "Amber I know you're a really good kid but if one of my daughter is riding with the great Sung Dynasty's crown prince, I'm afraid we could not..." Uncle said while looking sad.

 

"Uncle! I was like a cousin towards you and your royal family! Why so formal? And, we are all royal families although in different countries but that makes no difference. Please allow me to take Princess SooJung. It's getting cold. Please hurry." I said while glaring at him and that made him flinched a bit. Yea I know I'm younger than him and he's a king but it doesn't matter, I can feel that this king is a really childish one and we are super close which acting all formal and kind is not required anymore. And also it's now November as Donghae told me and China is really cold in November. 

 

"Okay Okay... Amber you know I always end up losing a fight on you. How can your aura be so powerful and strong? Kids now adays..." Uncle said while pretending to be hurt and we just chuckled at his act.

 

"Majesty, please end the conversation quick as we have a lot of things to do. The touring is now cancelled because of your fight with Prince kris and now please take them straight to their personal palace." Dong said while glaring at me. Well, I think my fight did impressed some people but not all...

 

"Okay thanks for informing me Dong. Lets get going." I said. "No problem majesty. I think since the others are nore very busy and we still have 5 minutes, I'll tell you something... Well more likely to be rumors...." Dong said with an evil smirk... Which I don't like...

 

"What is it? Please tell me!" I pleaded. "Okay okay... Here goes nothing. Prince Kris, is likely to have a crush on Princess Ailee the eldest daughter of the Korea king." "Whoa" is all I can utter right now. "And! Princess SooYeon who is also Princess Jessica might have a crush on Prince Yuri who is your best bro." "Wow" I said while smiling. Even Fairy Tales exists in Ancient World... Wow.

 

"Is that all? Nothing else?" I asked while being very suspicious because I can sense Donghae is hiding something. "Well actually, there's one more. But every time I reffer to it, you always get angry or try to ignore the topic... So, I don't know if I should tell you bebause the last time I checked, you ran off with your sword after I reminded you this topic..." Dong said with hesitation.

 

"Seems like a very serious one huh? Tell me Dong, you are safe." I said while he looked at me not sure if he should tell or not.

 

"Well the thing is that... Um... Princess SooJung or Princess Krystal has a crush on..." Just as he was about to finish...

 

"Amber! We're ready! Lets get going!" Uncle Daseung shouted across. "I'll leave this for the next time Dong. Let's go." I said and left. Then I heard Donghae whispered "Thank god I thought I'm going to die..." I smiled. Must be a very interesting topic. (Author: Yep. As interesting which will make you shock!)


Krystal's POV

 

Click Clack Click Clack...

 

Each step he moved, it felt like slow motion to me. And this, is making me going crazy. 

 

Actually I was quite... Oki Fine I was extremly happy when Amber said he will share his ride with me. I felt like butterflies in my stomach!

 

"Um Princess Krystal, lets take a leave! May I?" Amber snapped my wonderful thoughts as he signaled me to hop on the horse. "Oh sorry Amber and if your comfortable with it, you can call me Krystal or SooJung." I said while smiling sweetly at him. He SMILED BACK! OH MY GOD! "Sure thing Krystal, hop on first." He said.

 

How? I mentally thought as there's no stools or padels for me to lean on. "If your thinking how to hop on my handsome horse, my arms are here for you." He said while looking at me straight in my eyes. These eyes are... So beautiful... I love it... STAY COOL SOOJUNG! STOP THESE NONSENSE!

 

"Um... Krystal? Not responding me is not an answer..." But I cared less because I can't really consentrate on his speech as I was spacing out again...

 

Suddenly I felt someone hugging me in bridal style and jumped. In the mid-air, I finally snapped back to reality and noticed that Amber was carrying me in bridal style and hoped on the horse with a jump. This jump feels so cool as he was hugging me and we are like flying. And then, I landed on the horse's back while he placed me in front and him in back. 

 

"Hold tight! We are going to rock our way down!" He said while signaled his horse to move with a powerful kick. 

 

The horse then made a loud powerful groan (like in the movies) and started speeding. As the horse galloped, the horse back is un balanced which I paced back and forward. And when it came to a hard gallop, I suddenly leaned backwards and he help my waist! It felt soo... nice. 

 

"Didn't I tell you to hold tight to the grip? If your not doing it, then I'll do." And with that, Amber swung his strong and soft arms around my waist and held on to the bridle. It's like a back hug as the horse galloped, sometimes he accidently hugged me and our body pressed together tight. Oh JUNG SOO JUNG what are you thinking of? Think straight please!

 

"Krystal if you feel uncomfortable of this position we are having, tell me please." He said with a serious tone which I found very very y and hot.

 

"No it's fine. I'm okay." I said while using my ice princess tone but deep inside I want to shout out: OH YES HOLD ON TO ME FOREVER LIKE THIS! THIS IS AWESOME!

 

But, of course, this is just my mental thoughts and I don't think I will have a chance to say that out...

 

Me and him is never going to have a chance because... we are too far away...


You guys like it?

Hope you guys do!

Comments please~

Thank you all! Peace! ~JW