Her, Amber Liu, Me

Who are you?

Amber's POV

"Let the fun start..." I smrirked mentally as I saw all the triainee's face turned quite pale.

 

"Before you guys start, let me introduce myself. Hi, I'm Jakie Liu the hottest lawyer on earth also this dorky and stupid's sister. I will be the one who is completing all the law things that is included in your contract. So, if you guys have any problems about the GREAT company you're in, please come and see me" Jakie said while I was staring at her the second she started to describe me.

 

"Hi new dudes my name is Taeyeon just in case you guys don't know and I am a senior of this company. Also, I am this company's hottest and iest idol." I almost vomit about how Taeyeon describe herself but I just let it through as I don't want them to kill me.

 

"Okay Okay enough of the self compliment things. New trainee's lets take a seat and let the meeting start!" I said out loud and allow all of them sit expect for Jakie and Tae because they're already sitted.

 

"I will give you guys introduce yourselves for 2 minutes and them we will get started at the contracts. You guys get it?" i siad with a stern voice which let all of them notice that I'm in the serious mode and not to play around with me.

 

"You mister, be the first one" I said pointing at the left end while the dude who pushed me is right beside him. I think he started shaking but who cares.

 

"Hi everyone, my name is Yoon Do Joon and I'm the leader of Beast. Here are my members Hyun Seung, Jae Soon, Yo Seob, Gi Kwang and Dong Woon. I am the sub-rapper and the vocalist I was born in South Korea." Do Joon said with a big smile.

 

"Good. Nice to meet you Do Joon I hope you guys will make my company shine brighter." I said while smiling to him. "Next. Oh by the way, mister did I met you before? You look so familiar, anyways, welcome to my company." I said while staring at him which made him swollow hard.

 

"H-Hi Ms.L-Liu m-my name i-is G-Gi Kw-Kwang!" He said while bowing straight 90 degrees.

 

"I'm sorry Gi Kwang but I thought I told everyone that your speech must be around 2 minutes. Am I right?" I said while looking at everyone.

 

"So-Sorry! I-I'm v-very sorry M-Ms.Liu! Please forgive me!" Gi Kwang said while starting to tear up.

 

"pft HA HA HA HA!" I started laughing.

 

"Em Ms.Liu?" Gi Kwang asked worriedly.

 

"Okay let me make this clear to you. Ehm actually to everyone. For the past incident in the waiting room it's jsut a prank and I apologize to you guys for pranking you and I think you guys should be thankful to Minah because if not, you guys know things would have gone worse... (Every trainee gulped as Minah blushed :3) I want to tell you guys that it is fine because it's just a prank and I can understand why Gi Kwang you're angry so I will just let it through. BUT, if there's another time similar things happened, I will not let it pass. You guys clear?" "Yes Ms.Liu!" They shouted. 

 

"Good, then lets continue. And Gi Kwang, welcome to my company, I look forward about you guys." I said while falshing him a smile and he grined wildly back.

 

As many of the trainee's introduction went by, all I have to do is to smile at them and compliment them so that they feel good. But then, there's one a y and hot looking girl stand up while glaring lovingly at me which let my heart skiped a beat. 

 

"Hello everyone, my name is Bora and I'm 18 years old. Nice to meet you guys! I'm from the group Sistar and I hope you guys support us!" She siad while smiling at me.

 

"Hi pretty lady welcome to Lalma.Ent and I have a strong feeling your group will rise like a rocket ready to go to space! Welcome!" I siad while smiled charmingly at her which made her blushed and look down. And with this react, I smirked and Jakie also Tae hitted my head and pinched my arm. "Ow! Would you guys stop abusing me?" I said and winced. "Sorry lalma but I would only apologize if you agree that it's an ANIMAL ABUSE!" Then all I heard is the trainees giggling and Tae also Jakie laughing their off.

 

Smack! And that made them stop and nervously looked at me. "Havin so much fun laughing at your future boss huh?" 

 

They stayed quiet for 3 seconds and then 3...2...1...

 

"You let us all in?" All of them shouted at the exact same time and this time is me laughing my off.

 

"Yes! Welcome to Lalma.Ent!" "You stupid lalma are you trying to make me work my off? Seriously? 43 new trainees? 43 contract? 43 files to read? You in kidding me?" I just started laughing as Jakie glared at me.


Finally work is done and now it's 7:00pm and I'm skate boarding with Eric in a park near my mansion. (A/N: If you guys read my foreoword, you will know what will happen next... Get prepared for it!)

 

"Wanna have a race Eric?" I asked Eric.

 

"Let's strat right away dude!" Eric said while grinning.

 

"Loser will buy dinner!" We both shouted as we started the race.

 

As a pro of skate boarding, Eric is absolutly not going to beat me. (Author: Huh! Full of yalself!) After 2 minutes, Eric is already no where to be seen. Told ya'all I'm going to win.

 

"Why is the sky suddenly so dark?" I stared at the sky which it ligit turned dark purple and storm and lightning sound started to crack out of no where. "Wierd... By the way why is there no one in the park today? It's usually so crowded..." I mumbled while still skate boarding. 

 

As I skate through the long bridge, I suddenly heared lighting sound again. "What is happening? Why isn't it raining when there's storm and lighting sound? And where is the lighti- ARGH!" I asked while a suddenly saw a lighting struck right on me! My body the felt like being sting by 100 needles as the light started suroundding me.

 

"WTF is happening~ Why is it so dark?" I shouted while asking and all I felt is like I'm falling non-stop in a dark tunnel and I felt so dizzy. 

 

"Help! Eric Help! Someone Help Plz! Hel~p..." I slowly fainted while shouting for help and all I feel now is nothing. Nothing at all.

 

I woke up, I saw a person walking towards me with some kind of costume like... Acient China?

 

"Hi Amber Liu, my name is also Amber Liu. Let me introduce myself. I, am the crown prince of the Qing Dynasty but I'm a female. My father who is also the emperor hid my true identity. I have 9 siblings and 5 of them are my half-siblings. The Qing Dynasty is also having a close relationship to Korea. Now what I want you to do is walk forward non-stop till you see a patch of white light. The white light will lead you back to thousands of years ago in my times and you will become me. Remember, once you got there, say nothing about me. Because, you are me." The guy or girl said sternly to me while smiling at me. 

 

"Wait, what are you talking about? Why are you Amber Liu? What do you mean? Thousand years ago? I am you? You are me? Crown Prince? What is happening?" I asked while looking at her... or is it me? She litreally got the same face and features as me as if she is really...me?

 

"No question is needed. Just do as I told you so and remember, say nothing about me and Your Are Me." She said while walking away from me. 

 

"What d~o you~ m~mean..." I fainted again and all I remember is her, Amber Liu, Me.


Hai guys! Missed me? 

I hope you guys all like this chap and sorry for not updating these days! Plz forgive me!

Did I hook you guys up? Is it good? Plz give feedbacks to meh! Thanks!

Wiil see ya all later! Bai! Peace! ~JW