God, plz help me.

Who are you?

Amber's POV

 

"And, the winner goes to..."C'mon, c'mon... plz be me...

 

"Lalma Entertainment! Congrats to the CEO Amber Liu for winning the yearly best entertainment company for the fourth time in a row!Oh yeah... I smirked and stand up proudly at the front row with thousands of people watching me and the only spolight sparkling magic lights towards me. Also the crowd's cheering is definetly a complement for me.

 

Yo guys, sorry for my manner hehe... I'm Amber Liu (female), the CEO of the Lalma.Ent which is a rising star from 4 years ago. I, the CEO of this Lalma.Ent is the one who brings our company right to the top of the chart in just half a year time. Under my company has Idols such as GG, Exo, NCT, APink, AOA, 2pm..., singers such as Shawn Mendez, Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber... also my company contains biggest and most famous stars and actors/actress such as Tom Cruise, Jennifer Lawrence, Angelina Jolie... and lastly, me myself has a bunch of fanboys and fangirls which I don't really know how they know me or how did I became famous...? Well as months past after my first half year of my company rising to the top there are more and more fans coming for...me? Heh? I don't know why...?

 

Back to the topic, today is the yearly festival of the worldwide company ceremony which allows loads of famous companies CEO and Chairmans to come and try to fight for a medal. And I, am here for the 7th time and taking away the yearly best entertainment company worldwide for the nth time.

 

Also you heard the cheering from the start, it's all from my fans and the buissness people who are being invited into this ceremony.

 

Long day guys, long day... In the split of second when I hear my company's name being announced winning an award, I stand up from my comfortable seat in the front row. I'm wearing a sharp red luxurious jacket with my plain black shirt inside and I'm also wearing the same colour pants as my jacket so I look very young, outstanding and energetic with a unique taste in front of all these people.

Image result

"Thank you guys for voting me this award, I really wanted to thanks my parents for supporting me all these years of me opening my own company, I also want to thanks my staff although everyday they kept on annoying me...(crowd laughs), and also lastly I wanted to thanks my fans for supporting me even though I am not an artist!?(crowd burst out laughing and my fans screamed) Thank you! Thank you you all and enjoy this evening!!!"

 

The crowd started cheering and the whole area (which is really big) started standing up and dancing all around the place. Well I don't really have to say that enjoy yourselves thingy but well... Scince my dad is the owner of this place and also the one who is in charge of this ceremony, why not? Curious who my dad is heh? My beloved father, is Alex Liu who is the CEO and founder of the biggest supermarket company in the whole world for almost 24 years!!! Not even scince I'm even born he is already the second richest man in the world!!!

 

I also have a sister Jakie who also attened this ceremony tonight and she is a lawyer and owned the second biggest lawfirm in the whole world. Well, actually in the past I can't even belive that my sister can be able to become a lawyer but, well, miricale just happened didn't it?

 

"Oh baby you really did a great job!" My girlfriend Suzy ran and hugged me also kissed my cheeks. She is the most popular actress (A/N just making up things... :D) in Asia and also the the MC for tonight's event.

 

We have been together scince the year before I opened my company which is when I was about 17 years old and she supported me all the way through these 4 years which made me really thankful! 

 

"Thanks honey but I think we should do all these lovely things after the ceremonny. Or is it just because you can't wait...?" I asked in my husky voice and brought my lips sweeping through her neck which made her cheeks redder than a tomato and she slightly pushed me saying "H-Hey Amber Liu wh-who said that I-I can't w-wait... HEY!" I just smirked because she just fell in my trap which she now admit that she wants... well you guys know what 'it' is. Winks 

 

Argh. When is this gonna end? I really want to go back home! Not because I want to do that "thing" (Author: Amber liu stop lying... ._.) but I really wanted to rest after helping my father set up this ceremony and also playing all day with Jakie's twin kids.

 

I feel like I'm now a walking dead but I still have that sign meeting with my 'fans' which is really draining my last breath out... God! Plz help me!

 

Mystery POV

 

What Amber didn't know is that God really did heared her voice and decided to...help?


Hi guys so this is my first chapter of my story!

Please feel free to leave any comments I will really appreciate it!!!

Thanks! Peace. ~JW