Chapter 34 - Ending

Hate you, Love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year later


"KWON MINA!" 


The mentioned girl almost choked to death because of sudden yell from the upstair of the condo she lived. She was ready to have a feeling by sipping her coffee and had chilling time under quiet atmosphere, but that sudden yelling made all the feelings gone in just blink of eyes and being replaced by the shocked one. 


This was the least she wanted to hear everyday, being yelled and scolded by the person she married with just 1 month ago. 


Mina stood up from her seat and inspected her shirt. There was coffee stain on it. She growled as it was her favourite shirt. 


"Kwon Mina, get your here!"


"Coming!" She shouted back. 


As she walked toward the stairs, she secretly gulped as her heart beating in nervousness. She learned when her wife shouted like that meant she did something wrong. But she couldn't remember as she tried to when already climbed the stairs. 


She slowly approached their room and twisted the doorknob. As soon as she stepped in, a book or to be exact a magazine flew to her direction and hit her hard on face. She yelped in pain and was about to curse but stopped as she took a look at the magazine. There her eyes went wide when she saw what magazine it was. Then she lifted her head only to be greeted by her fuming wife. 


"Yuna, honey, I can explain..." 


"Explain what?! I already threw that magazine away last week but why it is still under the bed?!" Yuna had her hands on her waist, her face was red. 


Mina gulped. She didn't know what to answer, afraid if she said it wrong another thing flew on her again. 


"Erm... this..." Mina sighed. She tired of this, almost everyday she was being scolded like a little child "You know this is my hobby, you can't just throw my things away just like that..."


"Why can't I? I'm your wife for god's sake!" 


"Yeah I know but-"


"Besides why do you need those magazines when you have me to look at?" Yuna cut Mina's words. She was mad but it sounded seductive from Mina's view. 


'Is she trying to seduce me?' Mina mentally asked. 


"Come on baby, you're going to graduate 3 weeks from now, so please be mature" Yuna said as her hands busy doing something. It was a day when she had to clean their room and happened to saw the magazine under their bed. 


Mina sighed heavily, she couldn't fight back as she knew she would loss eventually. 


"Arasso, I'll try to. But.. can I keep this..? All the magazines I have already gone because you threw it away, I only have this..." Her tone became low as Yuna glared at her. "Arasso, I thro-"


"Keep it" 


"Nae?" Mina's eyes went wide and almost screamed when she heard Yuna said. But as she wanted confirmation she asked again. "What did you say?"


"I said keep it"


"Wohooo!" Mina jumped like a five years old child and Yuna could only shake her head. "Thanks honey!" 


"Did Hyejeong give a call already?" 


"Shot! I forget I suppose to fetch her at the airport" She was looking for something and grabbed everything she needed. "Get ready honey, we're leaving in 10" 


She sprinted downstairs, earning a chuckle from Yuna who walked to closet to get changed. She then frowned, realizing Mina was still with her pajama. But shrugged it off as the girl would realize it herself and she was damn right when heard a scream from downstairs. 


Well, she admitted she sometimes dislike when Mina acted like a kid but that didn't stop her to love that midget. She loved Mina from time to time they spent life together and had a right choice on marrying her. 

 

"Is she going to be okay?" Yuna asked as her gaze fixed at the window, looking at the outside. They were in Mina's car, heading to the airport. 


Mina sighed, she knew what that supposed to mean. "Trust me, she is okay. What happened a year ago gave her reflect for not doing the same mistake again" 


Yuna hummed.


For Mina, Hyejeong was a great girl, great bestfriend, just sometimes she made her decision so fast without thought about other people's side. Mina sometimes became envious with the girl, because though she did something terrible, at the end it would be always good outcomes. 


Mina smiled as she remembered how stupid Hyejeong was a year ago. Yes, she called Hyejeong stupid, she was that comfortable with the girl and not to mention, how Hyejeong fixed everything after what she did, couldn't help for Mina to roll her eyes. 

 

 

A year ago - flashback


"Kim Seolhyun, I ask you again with tortured heart and wrapped in hope, will you be a life partner and accept me as your wife?" 


Hyejeong looked straight at Seolhyun's eyes, as if she was pleading for Seolhyun to say yes. Her heart keeping up it pace as she waited for the answer. As she saw Seolhyun's teary eyes, she knew she hurted this fragile girl badly. She didn't have right to do this, but she wanted to, because she was positive Seolhyun would accept her back. 


But guessed she was wrong when Seolhyun suddenly backed away. Hyejeong's world crushed the moment she read Seolhyun's expression. She was hurting. 


Seolhyun shook her head as tears still wetting her smooth cheeks. She began to sob loudly. 


"Seolhyun..." Hyejeong called with her crack voice. 


"I... I.. I don't know. I'm confused right now" 


Hyejeong abruptly stood up and reached for Seolhyun's hands. 


"No, you cannot be confused. Why? You love me right? You want to be wife, say it you want" Hyejeong was desperated. She afraid of what she was going to hear, she afraid if Seolhyun was about to reject. And if that would happen, she didn't know if she deserved to live anymore. 


Seolhyun swayed her hands from Hyejeong and it enough to make Hyejeong's heart broken into million pieces. Seolhyun then lifted her head and looked at Hyejeong's eyes. She admitted she missed that eyes so much, it tempted to her. Everytime she looked at those eyes, her world seemed to brighten and all the problems gone but... she was confused right now, on should she accepted Hyejeong again and forgetting about her broken heart? Or should she turned down the proposal as she didn't want to hurt again?


"I hate you..." Seolhyun managed to say though she didn't mean it deep inside her heart. "I hate you for hurting me. But even though I try to, I can't. I love you so much to hate you. No matter how much you hurt me but this heart still loving you, still choosing you. I was stupid for let you hurt me but what could I do, I could force to hate you even though I want to. My hate for you is nothing compare to the love I give to you. And now you are standing infront of me, begging for going back together. As you know, we never breaking up. You and me never said that words, so why would you say you want us to be together again? It will always be us. I will always waiting for you and will always have this feelings for you. But..."
Seolhyun looked down on the ground. 


"But what? But what Seolhyun? You said your heart choose me that you love me so much, then why are you still hesitating?" Hyejeong bit her lower lips, preventing herself to shout. Her eyes already shed a river. 


"I afraid of hurting again. Afraid if this heart hurt again, I'm going to change my mind and I don't want that to happen to us" 


Hyejeong reached for Seolhyun's hands again and this time Seolhyun didn't protest, she let Hyejeong held her hand as she missed the warmth of the girl. 


"I promise Seolhyun, I promise I won't hurt you anymore. I will love you sincerely and give you all the love you deserve. Just please, don't doubt me. I know I was wrong, indeed I was stupid for hurting a sweet girl like you but I assure you it won't happen again. Leave me forever if I ever do it again" Hyejeong said. She determined this time she would protect Seolhyun with all her might and even it would cost her life to do that and would never hurt the girl or she would loss Seolhyun forever. She love Seolhyun so much. 


"You always say that, hate you and leave you forever if you ever break your own promise but at the end I'm the one who suffer more. I can't hate you or leave you even you want me, so please, if you can't keep your promise, just...leave" She didn't want to say that and didn't mean to at all. She didn't want Hyejeong to leave, not when she loved the girl so much. 


"I won't leave you, you hear me Seolhyun, I won't leave you! You're my life, I can't live without you..." Hyejeong almost shouted. 


"Please, get back to me.." 


"I..."

 

-end of flashback-

 

 

"We are here" Mina announced as she took off her seatbelt and got out from her car. She reached for Yuna's hand and Yuna gladly hooked hers with her wife. 

 

"Where is she?" Mina impatiently glanced her watch and tapped her foot. "I'm not late right? Impossible if she went to home already?" 


"Are you sure it is today?" Yuna asked as wandered around the airport to search for that certain person they had been waiting for. 


"I'm positive. She even texted me lastnight as a reminder" 


Mina had to tiptoe for she was too 'tall' compared to other people in the airport. 


"Oh there she is!" Yuna pointed at the arrival gate and Mina followed her wife's finger. 


There she saw a tall girl walking elegantly while pushing the cart and as if she was a top star, wearing a simple white shirt, black coat, skinny ripped jeans and white sneakers and put on a sunglass. Mina playfully rolled her eyes as Hyejeong ran her fingers through her hair, earning squels from those girls and guys who happened to see it. 


Yuna waved her hand and Hyejeong saw her. She approached the couple and Mina lips suddenly curved upward as she saw Hyejeong opened her arms wide for a hug but to her disappointment Hyejeong walked passed her and hugged Yuna instead. 


"Yah!" There was hint of annoyance in her voice. 


Hyejeong chuckled then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter