Chapter 19

Hate you, Love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoljeong were walking on the school hallway with smile never left their face and they sometimes would lean on each other ear to whisper then giggled. Some students would stop and stare at the couple with amusement. Last night was great. Seolhyun was staying at Shin mansion as she felt asleep and Hyejeong didn't want to wake her up, because she seemed comfortable. Honestly saying, Hyejeong was getting more and more used to Seolhyun's company. 

  They parted away because Seolhyun wanted to meet Chanmi at library before class began. And Hyejeong continued walked to cafeteria to meet Mina, but all of sudden, someone pulled her harshly into the washroom and pushed her to the wall as soon as they got in.    "Yah! Why didn't you answer my call lastnight?!!"    Hyejeong hit the back of the person's head. "Could you not do that?! You scared me! I thought someone wanted to kidnap me!" She flipped her hair.    The person made a disgust face over the goddess's statement. "You didn't answer my question, why didn't you answer my call last night?!"   "I didn't hear you called, and...I was busy with...Seolhyun last night" Hyejeong was blushing when she remembered last night's event.    The person gave her tease smile and wiggled her brows, completely forgot why she dragged Hyejeong at the first place.    "Don't give me that face, Mina. Do you want me" Hyejeong lifted her hand threatened to hit Mina's head again but she quickly guard her head with her hands.    Hyejeong was straighten her uniform when Mina spoke which caused her to give blank expression.    "What did you say?"   "Eunji already check on the phone number and she found something is not right with this"   "What?"   "The number is registered under guy name which we completely have no idea who this guy is, and guess what, Eunji did her job checking on this guy and it turned out that he is..." Mina glanced at Hyejeong for a moment before continued "...Sojin's ex-husband"   "Nae?!" Hyejeong was completely lost and confused. She kept moving but couldn't utter any and stared with frown at Mina. After took her minutes to finally get her sense, she looked at Mina with questioning look.    "And guess what Eunji found about this guy? He is Hyeri's attorney and never got married like what Sojin told you"   "What?" Hyejeong placed her palm on her forehead while the other on her waist "So you indirectly say this three are related?"   Mina nodded.    "So, the conclusion? Who is the one sending the message?"   Mina took a deep breath before said with high level of confidence "Sojin"         Right after the last class for the day ended, Hyejeong approached Seolhyun who was still packing her stuff.    "Baby, I'm sorry today I can't walk you home. But Mr. Han wait for you outside the school, he can drive you home" Hyejeong said while occasionally glance outside the class.   "Why? Where are you going?"    "I have something to do. Sorry baby I'm in hurry, see you tonight okay" With that she sprinted out after giving Seolhyun's forehead a kiss.    Seolhyun was on the other hand felt worried over Hyejeong's action. She let out a sigh before walking out to the school gate where Mr. Han, Hyejeong's driver was waiting for her. Seeing Seolhyun came closer to him, he bowed and opened the car backdoor.    "Hmm" Seolhyun rubbed her neck "It's okay Mr. Han, I can walk to home" She rejected the offer politely.    "I insist Miss Kim. Miss Shin ordered me to send you home safely"    "I just feel like walking. So you can just go home, I'll just walk from here" Seolhyun smiled. Sensing nervous at the man's face, she spoke again "No worries, I'll tell Hyejeong later that I get home by myself. She won't scold you believe me"   Mr. Han sighed "Okay Miss Kim, is that what you want I can't push you. See you around Miss" He bowed and got in the car then drove away.    Seolhyun turned and starting walked away but a voice was calling her made her stopped her track. She saw the school's ace in football walked toward her.    "Hi Seolhyun" He smiled widely.    "Hi..."   He stretched his hand and introduced himself "Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. But you can call me V. I'm the football player"   Seolhyun took the his hand and shook it "Yeah, I know who you are but I don't know your name" She laughed nervously "Well, I bet you know my name already"    "Yeah" V lowered his head while rubbing her neck feeling shy. It was obvious that this ace had a crush on Seolhyun, but the girl would care less about that because her heart only occupied by one person, only one and that was her one and only fiancee.    "You want to go home?" V asked.   Seolhyun just nodded her head.   "Oh we can go together. My house is just one way with you" V suggested with her finger pointed at the direction where Seolhyun would take to go home.    "How he knows where is my house?" She mentally asked.    Seolhyun was thinking, should she accepted or nah but just now she just rejected Hyejeong's driver that insisted to send her home. Looking at the guy infront of her who gave her pout expression, she finally agreed and they started walking home.    The walked home was uncomfortable quiet. She never got used of people sending her home beside her lover and her closed friend, Chanmi.    Sensing the quiet, V started a conversation "Where is Hyejeong?"   "She get something to do" She responsed briefly.   Along the journey back, V was the one who spoke and asked questions first while Seolhyun would only answer yes or no or just short brief answers. It was showing that she didn't interest in talk but the guy kept coming with his nonsense questions.    Soon they finally stood infront of Kim residence.    "We are here" Seolhyun spoke but before she could get in the house, what the guy did next made her taken aback. V hugged her real tight.   *snap* *snap*   After seconds, he finally broke the hug and  walked away after waves goodbyes to Seolhyun who was still froze on her place. Moment later, she got her sense back and got in her house.        __________   Two beautiful ladies were having their staring contest and it seemed so intense. No one of them wanted to cut it off anytime soon as if they were talking or cursing each other through the stare.    The younger one between the two had her arms and legs crossed with annoyed expression on her face.    "Remind me incase I'm forgetting, why I'm doing this at the first place?" The younger broke the silence first.   The older one scoffed as she sipped on her wine "Because you need my help and you are so stupid"   "Excuse me?!" The younger raised her voice a bit.    "Yeah, you need my help to get her and yeah you're stupid Hyeri. If not because of your stupid acted pushing her off of the cliff and get busted, this wouldn't happen. My plan would work smoothly and I wouldn't waste my time and energy to ask him for help"    Hyeri became irritated as more as the girl infront of her spoke. She clenched her fist but tried hard to play it cool because of the deal they had agreed.    She chuckles sarcastically "Yeah, I'm stupid. Thanks to me you're now staying at her house and close with Shin family"    Sojin clenched her teeth. Hyeri successfully made her pissed. Then she laughed crazily which made Hyeri arched her brows.   "Well, I think these people are believing me so bad. They didn't think twice when I told them I safe her when actually I didn't. And they are so stupid to not realize how she could be at countryside from Seoul without experiencing hell" Sojin laughed, it was more loud than before. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter