Chapter 11

Hate you, Love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seolhyun’s POV

I was cuddling with sleeping Hyejeong beside me when her iPhone 6 buzzed. I moved to her side and reached for it. I saw she had one unread text msg. I slide to unlock it, fortunately I know her password. At first I hesitated to read but curiosity took over me so I click on the msg and turned out it was from unknown number. I frowned reading the text, it said

‘Hi Hyejeong baby, I miss youuu~ Can we meet today?’

I lied if I wasn’t heartbroken reading the text, I wondered who sent this text. Was it from her other fling? Had she found someone else behind my back? I shook my head to throw away the thought.

I searched for Mina contact name on the phone. Mina had already known about me and Hyejeong were dating. At the time Hyejeong told her, she was shocked and silent for about pretty 5 minutes. Then she squealed loudly and happily. She said, she was already expected this to happen. After I got her contact name, I glanced to Hyejeong to make sure she was still sleeping. I forwarded the text as well as the number of the person to Mina and asked if she knew who owned the number.

Within less than 2 minutes I got the reply: ‘What the !! Don’t mind it Seol, it was just from a certain crazy girl, Hyejeong don’t like that girl actually’

I sighed in relieve and texted Mina back: ‘Thank God, I was worried the moment I saw the text. I thought Hyejeong is bored with me already *sigh* Btw, thank you so much Mina!’

I put the phone back but didn’t forget to delete the text msg that from the crazy girl that Mina mentioned and also the text from Mina. Hyejeong stirred and I saw she opened her eyes. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand cutely making me chuckled on her cute action. She finally opened her eyes widely and smiled as soon as she caught me staring at her beautiful face.

“I know I’m that damn beautiful but you can’t just steal stare at me like that” She said confidently.

“You are so full of yourself”

“It is true, right? I’m beautiful and you” She moved closer to me who was still lying on her bed. “are so gorgeous”

I hid my face on the pillow while blushing hard with Hyejeong remark. When I peeked, I caught her staring at me with cheeky grin.

“You are not going to give your fiancée a kiss?” She asked and sticking out ready for a kiss.

I was blushing hard and got up to give her kiss but she moved faster and pecked my lips, but it wasn’t just a peck as she poked my lips with her tongue asking for entrance. The moment I opened my mouth she pull away which made me confused. She grinned and got up to go to bathroom.

“So eager for a passionate kiss huh? You will get later” She winked before got in to bathroom.

What the. She poked my lips now she said I was the one who eager. This Shin girl, before I hated her now I love her so much.

20 minutes later, Hyejeong came out from bathroom with only towel covered on her body up to her knees and her hair was wet. I gulped seeing her perfection, her fair skin, long legs and her cleavage was showing a bit. I stared at her intensely like I already undress her with my eyes. Could I just jump on her right now?

I was busy mesmerized her perfect body until I didn’t know when she walked toward me and now she was standing beside me with her flirty grin.

“Like what you see?’ She brought my chin up with same grin on her face. She blew on my face which made me shivered with her warm breath hitting my face. Then, she walked away to the closet and closed the door for her to get changed.

I let out the breath that I held ‘Aish why so y Hyejeong?’

 

 

No one’s POV

Mina was walking with a letter on her hand. She hummed happily as this day was the day she had waiting for; she would do a confession. She had dig up all about Yuna from Hyejeong. She asked Hyejeong to ask Yuna what she thought about Mina. She said Mina was cute, pretty, outgoing and funny, and Mina took the words as a green light for her to finally confess.

She came in to Yuna classroom and walked to her table. Luckily Yuna wasn’t coming yet so she put the letter on Yuna table. She kissed it before put it down. She then walked out to cafeteria to meet Hyejeong and Seolhyun who began feeding each other.

Mina did some ballet dance before slowly sat on chair with wide smile on her face. The couple infront of her were looking at her with amusement.

“I guess she finally get to her sense” Hyejeong commented. “Yah you took it too long you know to do that”

“At least I start do it now” She still had smile on her face while saying hers.

“Will she come?”

Her smile suddenly faded. “I don’t know. I hope so. I work hard for this.”

“She will, fighting Mina!” Seolhyun cheered her up.

“Yeah, SeolBaby is right, she will come so don’t worry too much. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter