Chapter 17

Hate you, Love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed, Seoljeong couple had backed to their normal life. They got back to school and lived their usual routine as students. The ‘death’ of Hyejeong was already spreading though out the school, so it was shocking news to other students when at first, after a week, they see Hyejeong walked on the school hallway with satisfied smile plastered on her face. Eyes were staring at her and sometimes Seolhyun would whine and sulk because some boys and girls were drooling on her fiancée.

“Omg! Is that really the Goddess Hyejeong?”

“I thought she’s really dead, so the rumor was wrong”

“I guess God save Hyejeong for Seolhyun. Aww they are really a perfect match from heaven”

“Sh*t! She looks hot, man”

Some squealed from the students made Hyejeong to chuckle. She was glad after a week of leaving, they were still adored her. Actually a week was not that long. She was expected they would say something painful for leaving Seolhyun but instead she got a lot of compliments.

She came into the class and obviously her classmates were having the jaw hung when they saw Hyejeong with her delicate pretty smile. Seolhyun was not with her after they separated outside the class as she went to meet Chanmi first at the library. Hyejeong took her seat and inhale the air of the classroom to relax. After a week of leaving the classroom was still the same, nothing changed.

“Hyejeong is really a sweet and caring girlfriend. How I wish she’s my girlfriend instead.” One of Hyejeong’s classmates squealed.

“Yeah, she rather put herself in danger only to protect Seolhyun. Nerd Seolhyun is so lucky to have her. If I’m Seolhyun, I’ll never let girlfriend like Hyejeong go, ever!”

Hyejeong felt chill after she heard the conversation. The smile had never left her face as she heard a lot of words from other students which indicated that they were proud of her.

“I’m the one who lucky to have her” Hyejeong mumbled silently.

 

 

“Baby, do you free tonight?” Hyejeong asked the girl next to her who leaned her head on Hyejeong’s shoulder and arms wrapped around Hyejeong’s arm.

“Hm-mm” Seolhyun hummed in response. She had closed her eyes to feel the warmness of her girlfriend’s body. But hearing no answer back from Hyejeong, she lifted her head and faced her girlfriend. Hyejeong had grinned on her face and Seolhyun frowned.

“What are you thinking about?”

“Ani” Hyejeong replied, the grin was still there. Seolhyun narrowed her eyes on her.

“Spill it”

Hyejeong shook her head.

“Shin Hyejeong…” Seolhyun demanded and her voice sounded desperate.

Hyejeong chuckled before held Seolhyun’s hand tight. “You will find it tonight”

“No funny things?” Seolhyun raised her brow, but the laugh from Hyejeong made her suspicious.

“Why do you think that? Are you actually wanted it too?” Hyejeong teased which only earned pinched on her arm from Seolhyun.

“Arra, no funny things. Promise” Hyejeong rubbed on where the pinch spot was.

“You better be” Seolhyun playfully rolled her eyes.

“But it is no wrong if we do IT, you know we are a couple for about 2 months already, so- ahhhh!”

“What are gonna say?” Seolhyun gritted her teeth while twisted Hyejeong’s ear.

“Mian mian, ah! I won’t say it, let me go baby~” Hyejeong pleaded with her cute voice.

Seolhyun let her ear go as she felt her face red because of Hyejeong’s sweet voice. She tried very hard not to smile and kept glared at her girlfriend which Hyejeong didn’t find it scary but cute.

“Alololo, you are so cute~~” Hyejeong pinched Seolhyun’s both cheeks.

“Yah!” Seolhyun whined as Hyejeong let her cheeks go. “It is not fair! Why were you being so sweet when I was to scold you?”

“I couldn’t help it, it’s my weapon to stop you. Plus, you have to get used to it from now on because I’ll keep going with my sweet talk, whether you like it or not. But I bet you like it” Hyejeong wiggled her brows and smirked.

“I’m not”

“Then why are you blushing?” Hyejeong teased.

Seolhyun touched her cheeks with her palms “I’m not”

Hyejeong could only give her a teasing grin which made Seolhyun sighed in annoyance.

“Fine, I’m blushing, satisfied?”

Hyejeong giggled as Seolhyun admitted it.

“Very” She brought her girlfriend’s body closer for a long and warm hug.

“You are still the same Hyejeong that I have known. Always a tease and bully”

Hyejeong chuckled “Gomawo Seolhyun-ah, for willing to wait for me. For loving me, for believing in me and for everything you did”

“I’m the one who supposed to say that. You did a lot for me, I’m lucky to have you”

Hyejeong smiled sincerely “We are lucky to have each other”

Silence engulfed the place for pretty minutes as the couple shared a hug. Both couldn’t say what actually they felt for each other because sometimes words in the world couldn’t really describe what they felt.

“I love you baby”

“I love you too”

 

____________________________________________

 

Mina was lazily lying on her comfy bed. A blanket neatly covered her body up to her neck. She was curled inside it still feeling the cold even though the air con had already turned off and the heater had already . She was absent from school today as she wasn’t feeling well. All of the sudden as she was about to back to her dreamland, she had urged to pee. She attempted to stand up but her head felt heavy, she groaned many times as her body failed her to get off the bed. She stayed for a while hope to ease the ache.

“Aish, this is one of the cons of living alone, no one can help you when you are sick” She complained.

At the middle of her trying to get up again, her phone beeped alerting her to new message. She reached for the night stand beside her bed and grabbed the phone. She unlocked her phone and read the message.

From: Jagiya

How are you feeling? Are you still feeling the pain?

Mina smiled reading the message from Yuna. She was happy as her headache seemed gone already after read the message.

To: Jagiya

Yes, I’m still feeling the pain. :( I want to pee but… my body doesn’t allow me to get off the bed.

From: Jagiya

Aww, poor my baby. Do you need my help? I’ll go to your house now if you are okay with that.

To: Jagiya

Actually I don’t want you to worry, but, yeah you can come.

From: Jagiya

Okay, I’ll be there in 20 minutes. Bye, love you and see ya.

To: Jagiya

Okay, take care honey. Love you too.

Mina put the phone back as she tried once again to get up. This time she managed to get up but her legs seemed weaken to move. After many attempts she successfully got in the bathroom and doing her business there. She got out from the bathroom and felt a bit fine after refreshing herself.

As promised, 20 minutes later her doorbell rang and she knew it was her girlfriend. She walked to the front door with slow mo. She opened the door only to see Yuna with her worried expression.

“Omo, you look pale” Yuna cupped Mina’s face.

Mina smiled and held Yuna’s hands. “It’s okay, I’m fine now when you are here with me”

“Do you want to go to clinic?”

Mina shook her head. She was never like the idea of going to clinic or hospital because since she was kid she always refused to go and her parents had hard times everytime they needed to bring her there, especially to dentist.

“Baby you are not well. Come we need to see a doctor” Yuna dragged Mina hand but she pulled it.

“No it’s okay, I’m fine. I just need to eat medicine then the pain will go”

“But-“

Mina cut Yuna’s words by placing her finger on . Mina brought Yuna who pouting to the living room and they settled on the couch.

“Fine, if you don’t want to go to clinic, I’ll cook you food”

“I’m not hungry” Mina said weakly.

“No, you have to eat as you need energy. Or… you can choose, go to clinic or I cook for you?”

Mina sighed in defeat, she knew she couldn’t fight Yuna in this case “Arra, I’ll eat”

“Okay!” Yuna got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen to start cooking.

Yuna was in kitchen while Mina was in the living watching tv. She occasionally glanced at the kitchen to see how her girlfriend was doing. A small smile formed on her face as she still didn’t believe one of the beautiful seniors in her school became her girlfriend. Sometimes she questioned herself what she did in past to deserve a perfect girl like Yuna, but sometimes she also thought that she didn’t deserve Yuna as she was miserable in relationship, might be one of the reasons why she always failed in relationship before. But to her surprise, she managed to hold longer in relationship for more than one month already.

“Kwon Mina!” Yuna shouted.

“Oh, why?”

Yuna frowned and pouted at the same time which Mina found it cute not to look at “I called you many times but all you do is spacing out. Why? What are you thinking about?”

Mina shook her head “Ani, I’m not thinking any. Oh the food is ready?” She finally realized Yuna had food on her hands.

Yuna grabbed the spoon and brought it to Mina’s mouth but she refused it, saying that she could eat it by herself but Yuna insisted to feed her. At last, Mina obeyed and let Yuna fed her.

“How’s Seoljeong doing now?” Yuna asked as her hand was still working on feeding Mina.

“Em, I guess they are good”

“Guess?”

Mina nodded “Come on, after what happened I bet they are good now”

Yuna chuckled “Yeah, Hyejeong is so sweet and sometimes I do envy Seolhyun”

Mina moved to avoid the spoon to come in and stared at Yuna. Yuna also stopped feeding her and stared at Mina back in confused.

“Am I not good enough until you have to envy her?” Mina asked sternly and her expression was serious which made Yuna scared a bit.

Yuna’s mouth opened slightly and shook her head violently. “Ani, I-I didn’t mean like that, I-I m-mean-“

Her words were being cut off when she heard a loud laughed from the girl beside her. Mina touched her stomach as she was laughing hard.

“You should see you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter