Chapter 23

Hate you, Love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji was being dragged by two muscular men out from the room. She struggled to break free and rapidly kicked the men's legs but it was useless. 


Her scream muffled by the material on . Her hands were cuffed. Her hair in mess and she was wearing her 3 days clothes. Bruises could be seen on her right arm. 


Once she stood infront Sojin, she stopped struggling and direct her gaze on the woman. They remained at that position for pretty few seconds before she felt something hit hard on her cheek, causing her head to turn to left.


Sojin slapped her and the material inside had being removed.


"Tell me, what is Hyejeong planning to do?"


Hearing no answer from the girl, Sojin brought Eunji face upward with force. She wanted when she talked the person looked her in her eyes. She wanted when she asked the person answered it right away. 


But Eunji was different. She wouldn't stiff just by Sojin's threaten. As an secret agent herself, she had faced many kind of terrorists like Sojin, even worst. 


Eunji wouldn't answer anything what Sojin asked, even from the start she didn't speak a word. 


"Are you deaf? Or even mute? Why didn't you answer me?"


Eunji just stared and remained silent. Feeling impatient and mad, Sojin slapped her again. Then pulled her hair. 


Hyeri who watched the whole scenes found hard to swallow her saliva. It was intense to look at. For some reasons, she felt pity for Eunji. 


"Don't force me to hit you again, answer me! What is Hyejeong planning to do?!"


Still Eunji wouldn't want to answer. Sojin huffed air from her nostril as a sign of annoyance. 


"Sojin, I think she is really don't know. Just stop it"


"Are you siding this agent now?" Sojin asked as her eyes remained on Eunji. 


"Am not. I just see it's energy waste to speak to her. She won't talk"


She let go Eunji hair by pushing her until she butted to the ground. 


Sojin placed her hands on her hip as she watched Eunji who was laughing silently. She frowned then bent down to have same level with the girl. She pulled Eunji's hair again.


"What is so funny? Do you know what is she planning? Say it, tell me!"


"Go to hell" Eunji muttered right beside Sojin's ear.


The woman pissed off. Her face was red, feeling furious, anger, mad and annoyed. 


She slapped Eunji again, this time with more force. And Hyeri unexpectedly let out a silent gasp. 


Eunji squeezed her eyes to withstand the sting and pain on her cheeks. This slap was nothing for her compared to what Sojin did to her cousin, Mina. 


Once she found out about Mina, she felt mad and had thought for payback. 


Sojin closed their gap and talked right infront Eunji's face. Eunji could feel the woman's breath hit her face. 


"You know why you're here right? Because you block my way. You help Hyejeong and tell her about my doings. So don't ever think I will let you go. You are going to stay here until I get my things. So suit yourself cause it is going to be your long stay"


"You can keep me as long as you want, I don't budge. You won't know what her plan cause you are stupid" Eunji fired back.


"You!"


Before her hand could land on Eunji cheek, again, someone had grabbed her wrist, preventing her. She looked at her side and saw Hyeri. 


"What are you doing? Let go of me!"


"That's enough Sojin! She won't speak even you slap her many times! Stop making this hard for us!"


She looked at Hyeri with teary eyes. They stared at each other for quite long while Hyeri still held her wrist.


She had mixed feeling. Eunji's words were simple yet left biggest effect in her chest. As she denied the fact, she had reasons for doing all this, even if she knew there could be other ways but yet she chose this. She thought by using violence was the easiest way.


"Bring her back to the room" Hyeri instructed the men. 


Slowly she let Sojin's wrist. And right after, she burst into tears and her head lowered. She was crying silently. 


Taking a deep breath, she straightened up and faced Hyeri. 


"I must get it"


Sh walked passed Hyeri to the door and shut it hard behind her. 

 

 

__________


 From: Hyejeong

I'll go to your apartment. We have to plan something. 


Mina let out a sigh reading Hyejeong's message. She felt pity for her bestfriend for her innocent. Hyejeong was a good girl, why made Sojin did this to her, or to all of them. 


To: Hyejeong

I'm home. Just come.


Mina put her phone inside her pant pocket while leaning on the counter. 


"Hyejeong is coming. So what's your plan?"


Seolhyun sighed heavily before directed her gaze on Mina.


"I miss her" 


"I miss her too"


She lifted her head almost immediately upon hearing Mina's statement. She frowned and folded her arms on her chest. 


"What?" Mina asked. "She is my bestfriend, so it is not weird"


Silence.


"So...what you are going to do when she arrives?"


"I want to meet her so bad" Seolhyun pouted. 


"Then meet her already"


"Should I?"


"Yes. There's no reason to hide anymore. Hyejeong already attacked Sojin and shoo her from the mansion. That's what you want right?"


Seolhyun sighed again for who knew how many times already. "Yeah, I know she would react like that. I just want Sojin to stay away from her. But-"


"But you know Sojin wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter