Chapter 2

Hate you, Love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school day for Seolhyun was the same everyday. She went to school and had to face that particular person for her bullies or could also be called as tease? To be honest, Seolhyun actually liked the idea of Hyejeong bullied her everyday so she had a reason to talk to the girl eventhough through fighting.

Seolhyun came early today. Her mother had woke her up so she had time to have breakfats at home. If not she was going to be late again and probably going to bump by Hyejeong. But unlucky for her, she headed to the school cafe and saw Hyejeong with her gang. Seolhyun was there because Chanmi insisted to meet her before they attended the class. Hyejeong was just 3 tables away from where Chanmi was.

She mantained her straight face while she was walking to Chanmi. She had excidently glanced at Hyejeong who stared at her and was walking pass the girl's table when someone called her

"Hey bookworm" followed by giggle from the gang.

Seolhyun stopped and rolled her eyes before turning around. She glared at the girl, even her heart started to beat.

"You are early today" Hyejeong said with her crossed arms and legs.

Seolhyun didn't want to lose, so she crossed her arms too "And why do you care?"

Hyejeong scoffed and stood up from her seat. She came closer to where Seolhyun was standing. The more she took steps, the more Seolhyun's heart beating faster. At last, Hyejeong stood just right infront of Seolhyun and she could feel Hyejeong breath hit her face as their face just inch apart. Seolhyun was shocked. She hoped the girl didn't hear her heartbeat.

"Because.." again she felt warm air hit her face.

"So I have more time to bully you" Hyejeong said as she pulled away her face and smirked.

Seolhyun narrowed her eyes on the girl. Hyejeong finally walked away and didn't forget to bump her shoulder with Seolhyun shoulder. Seolhyun was confused why the girl walked away instead of doing something with her as what she said just now. But she felt relieved because Hyejeong hadn't planned to bully her today.

Unknown to her Hyejeong was standing behind her when she turned around and screamed loudly. She stepped back as she felt shocked and fell on the ground with first. She groaned as she rubbed her feeling the pain.

"YAH!"

Hyejeong touched her stomach as she was laughing hardly. She had wore the zombie mask to scare Seolhyun out and had took of the mask after Seolhyun fell. This was the nth time she made Seolhyun fell. Seolhyun was glaring at her when Chanmi came and helped her to get up.

Hyejeong stopped laughing when she saw tears on Seolhyun eyes. She looked surround them, the students were laughing and looked back at Seolhyun who still glaring at her with teary eyes. Hyejeong made Seolhyun embarrassed infront of thise students. Her prank made Seolhyun hurt inside and outside. The sad girl then walked away from the cafe with the students were booing on her.

"You are too much Hyejeong. Look what you have done. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter