Chapter 13

Hate you, Love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SHE DID WHAT?! WAS SHE COMPLETELY LOSING HER MIND?! WHY DID SHE DO THAT?! WHAT SHE GOT FROM DOING IT?! OMO!”

“Yah! Could you ask me one question in one time?” Hyejeong rolled her eyes.

They were currently in the school cafeteria, talking about the incident that happened last night at the club. Mina was seriously pissed off by the info that Hyejeong told her, she bombarded many questions at Hyejeong that Hyejeong found she couldn’t answer either. Mina had non-stop threw harsh words like she hoped Hyeri would hear it. While the other students already scared just by looking at the 2 gorgeous girls’s expression.

“Where’s that girl, huh?!” Mina shouted and was about to stand up from her seat.

“Yah yah, sit down. She is not coming today”

“Yah, how can you be so calm right now?”

“Then? What you want me to do? Breaking glass and kick chair like a crazy maniac, like that?” Hyejeong said. Her voice sounded mad though, she did mad inside but she couldn’t think way how to get revenge when she was mad, she needed atleast calm a bit. “Thing already happened Mina, I can’t turn back time. I need to calm down now then I can think properly”

Mina sighed. “How’s Seolhyun?”

“She’s fine. Now she is staying at home, maybe still traumatize”

“Her parents?”

“I already told them everything. They wanted to report police but I said let me settle this. This happened because of me. She wants me”

Mina ruffled her hair “Aish, that crazy girl. Never let people happy just for a moment. I’m sorry for leaving early last night. Well Yuna told me that she was having a headache so I just sent her home after that”

“It’s okay, I cannot rely on you guys when at the fact Seolhyun was under my care”

“What you want to do?” Mina asked.

Hyejeong put her elbows on the table and shrugged “I don’t know, but now that I plan I want to protect Seolhyun from her first. She may have other plan or maybe thousands of plans to make us suffer”

There was silence for about 5 minutes. They had contemplated for a while and Hyejeong groaned many times as she still felt guilty for leaving Seolhyun behind even though she had already forgiven.  Suddenly

“AHAH!” Mina exclaimed as she had idea, like there was bulb above her head.

“Yah you scared me!” Hyejeong had threatened to hit her as she put her hand on her chest. “What?”

Mina motioned Hyejeong to come closer and she did “I heard her father is rich and has one big company, but he have been doing some illegal activities in and outside the company for 6 years already”

“What is it?”

“He is a loan shark and the company has hired es to do their dirty jobs for their clients” Mina whispered low enough for other students not to hear.

“What?!” Hyejeong shocked.

“Shhh, lower your voice”

“H-How do you know this?”

Mina sat up straight back “Well, my cousin is like that secret agent in one organization. So she is currently digs info about this company. But her team hasn’t found enough information yet to file a case”

Hyejeong frowned “And why did you tell me this?”

“You know, maybe you can start from there to get a revenge”

“Oh no no” Hyejeong shook her head.

“Wae?”

“I don’t want to get involved in such situation okay? Plus it is just about Hyeri, not about her father. And I am not that cruel to let friend’s family down, even after she did to Seolhyun. Maybe that’s the only way her father to find money. I’ll just let your cousin and her team handles this okay. I’m not secret agent or what like her”

Mina chuckled “You are too kind Hyejeong-ah, that’s why I love you”

“Eww” They both laughed.

Then Hyejeong looked like she was thinking about something “But, maybe your idea can be used”

Mina lifted her head after taking a sip of her drink.

“I want your cousin”

“Yah! You have Seolhyun already! I know you felt guilty but I can’t believe you want to ditch her after what happened. Wah Hye- Ouch!”

Hyejeong hit Mina’s head using spoon “Mind your words young lady. I haven’t finished my words yet. I want your cousin to do work for me”

Mina rubbed her head “What do want her to do?”

“I know Hyeri loves her brother so much”

“So?”

“Yah could you let me finish first”

Mina lifted her hands and Hyejeong rolled her eyes.

“I heard about she did something bad at the past and her brother covered it up for her. And I want your cousin to find what had actually happened and inform to me right away”

Mina’s mouth agape “Only that? Yah you scolded me to let me finish your words but only that? I thought you want to talk a lot”

“You want to help me or not?” Hyejeong sounded annoyed.

“Arraseo. I’ll call her tonight and let you know later”

Hyejeong made a fist in the air “Yes! Thank you Mina!”

Then they heard school bell rang indicated that first class of the day had started. They began to move to their class while still talking about their plan. What people said about them was right, once they were together and so into talking, they wouldn’t mind other people business. Just now before the school bell rang, there was fight happened in the cafeteria but they didn’t realize at all. That was how their friendship worked.

 

After school, Hyejeong visited Seolhyun at home. She knocked on the door and after 2 knocks, she had welcomed by Seolhyun mom.

“Hi Mrs. Kim” Hyejeong bowed politely.

“Oh Hyejeong. Come in”

Hyejeong stepped in and took of her shoes.

“Have a sit for a while Hyejeong. Mom will call for Seolhyun”

Hyejeong nodded ‘Mom?’ She smiled ear to ear hearing Seolhyun’s mom called herself mom for her.

Not long after that, Seolhyun came down wearing short shorts and white tshirt. She sat next to her girlfriend who couldn’t take her eyes away.

“Hi. Waeyo?”

“You’re pretty”

Seolhyun chuckled feeling shy and she hit Hyejeong arm lightly and Hyejeong pretended to hurt.

“Okay love birds, mom will go out for a while to buy some groceries and Hyjeong just make like your own place”

“Nae Mrs. Kim”

“Remember, don’t do funny thing. I’ll let you once you guys officially married” Mrs. Kim teased.

“Mom” Seolhyun complained but actually she was already red.

“hahaha okay, I will go now”

Hyejeong got up from her seat and bowed “Take care Mrs. Kim” and she sat back.

Now they were in completely silence for about who knew how long. Non one of them intended to start a conversation as the incident last night was still fresh in their head.

“I’m sorry” They said in unison.

“What is your sorry for?” Hyejeong asked.

“For being a coward” Seolhyun lowered her head.

Hyejeong sighed. She hated the idea if Seolhyun had blamed herself when it was obviously her fault at the first place. If just she didn’t follow Hyeri, Seolhyun wouldn’t be in danger. But on the other hand, Seolhyun felt herself a coward because couldn’t depend herself and felt sorry for always relied on Hyejeong.

Hyejeong touched Seolhyun’s chin and brought it up to face her. “Listen SeolBaby, I dislike if you said it was your fault. You are not a coward, for me you are brave enough as a girl. Because of what? Because you (she pointed at Seolhyun) are still being here with me. You were not fainted at all when that jerk men neared you and just asking them nicely to let you go. If other girls they probably screamed their lungs out asking for helped which only brought more trouble. So don’t ever say that again. I promise to you right I’ll protect you and stay by your side forever? Hate me forever if I ever break that promises”

Seolhyun was already teared up. She was touched with Hyejeong’s words and she knew Hyejeong said that to just comfort her. She considered herself as lucky to have someone like Hyejeong who gave support for her to continue lived. Seolhyun was hopeless in love with Hyejeong and now she couldn’t imagine her life without the girl.

“Thank you, Honey, for saying that.”

Hyejeong smiled “Of course baby, you are my girl” she tapped Seolhyun’s nose

“And you are my life” Seolhyun hugged Hyejeong tighter like she wouldn’t let it go any minute.

“I have talked with Mina this morning” Hyejeong said without broke the hug.

“What did you guys talk about?”

Hyejeong played with Seolhyun hair “Erm, nothing. Just about what happened last night”

At first, she wanted to tell Seolhyun about their plan to revenge on Hyeri but as she thought further Seolhyun wouldn’t agree on the idea. She would reason it was too dangerous, and plus Hyejeong was already promised that she wouldn’t put herself in danger again. But she had to do this to give that Hyeri girl a lesson on what she did.

“Oh. How was her reaction?”

“You don’t have any idea. She was freaking mad. She shouted aloud like the other students thought we were having fight” They chuckled.

“She is always like that. I’m glad now she is with Yuna-unnie, she can take care of Mina”

“Yeah” Hyejeong tightened the hug.

“I love you Kim Seolhyun”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter