Chapter 12

Hate you, Love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night of the day came, where four, oh no, five of the girls did their ‘hang-out’ and that five included Yuna as a new girlfriend to Mina. They had planned to hit the club but yeah, they were still in illegal age to enter. But luckily, Hyeri’s brother had worked there so they got permission to enter.

At first, Seolhyun felt like they shouldn’t entered the club as she felt something bad was going to happen. She had bad feeling about this one. She had convinced Hyejeong to go somewhere else but the latter with her sweet words had made Seolhyun believed her and how could Seolhyun said no to that goddess? So with heavy heart, she followed the rest.

As they entered the club, loud music had occupied the entire building. Seolhyun of course, it was her first time came to the place like this so she was a bit cautious. With people were dancing, grinding with each other body and rocking on the dance floor, which made her uncomfortable with the unfamiliar scenes. Couples were making out at the corner of the club. She held Hyejeong’s hand tight and she could feel sweats form on their intertwined hand. She moved closer as possible as she could to her girlfriend as she was afraid with some of the guys had hit on her. And Hyejeong, being a gentle girlfriend shooed the guys away.

“Sorry, but she is not available anymore, she is mine” Hyejeong said coldly and with that the guys had walked away. Seolhyun smiled blushing knowing her girlfriend had stood for her.  

They finally settled on one round table, with Seoljeong sat next to each other and Yunaring couple was beside them and there was Hyeri sat next to Yunaring. Hyeri couldn’t help to take a glance on Seoljeong. She stared, or glared to the couple who acted lovey dovey infront of her. This was supposed to be her night with Hyejeong alone, well that was what she thought until the plan had being destroyed by Hyejeong herself who invited her girlfriend and Mina to join. She did know they were couple because the news was all around the school already. And she had wanted to separate them two and made Hyejeong hated Seolhyun, back. But for now, she would go with what the plan that already had in her head.

“Do you guys want to drink?” Hyeri asked aloud trying to bet the music.

“What?” Hyejeong shouted back although she heard it.

“I can get you guys drink if you want” Hyeri offered.

Hyejeong made an ‘OK’ sign with her fingers. After that, Hyeri gone to get them some drink.

“I guess she have planned something” Mina whispered on Hyejeong ear.

“Yeah, I know that. So we must be careful”

Mina nodded.

Minutes later Hyeri back, she had bottles of coke on her hands. Well, they could enter but with condition that her brother told her, they had shouldn’t have drinking. Hyeri poured the coke on their glass with her eyes glued on Hyejeong who was talking and laughing with Mina. Seolhyun caught the stared and her grip on Hyejeong’s hand had tighten which made the latter’s face turned to her with questioning look. Hyejeong knew Seolhyun had worried and unlike the idea of them entering the club.

“Hey, I’m here so don’t worry. Everything is going to be alright as long as I’m here to protect you”

Seolhyun smiled in relieved. She liked the idea of Hyejeong had still acting cared toward her even though she was with Mina. People knew how these two would loss in their own world when they were together. They wouldn’t noticed anyone surroundings them. But today Seolhyun felt really special though she knew she was always placed special in Hyejeong heart.

“You guys want to dance?” Hyeri asked.

Seolhyun frowned. She saw a slight smirk on corner of Hyeri lips.

“Sounds good. Let’s go!” Mina exclaimed. She got up with Yuna and went to dance floor.  

“Hyejeong?”

“I will be there”

“Okay. I’ll go first” Hyeri stated and went to catch up on Yunaring.

Hyejeong diverted her gaze to the girl beside her. Even though the club had short of light she still could see the perfect feature of her girlfriend. A chubby cheek, plump lips and slight tan skin that she loved to stare. Seolhyun caught the stare. She looked at Hyejeong’s eyes, she tried to find love and there she found it right away. She smiled and Hyejeong smiled back. She bit her lower lips, how much she wanted to kiss her girlfriend’s lips right now but they were in public. Even she saw few couples were making out but she still careful of doing it in open.

“Shall we dance?” Hyejeong offered her hand and Seolhyun took it right away.

Hyejeong dragged her to the dance floor where she found Yunaring already making out with one another. She didn’t see Hyeri, well who cared. She had found her girl now, her girlfriend, stood infront of her giving her that seductive grin and determined look. They began to grind their bodies to each other as the music became wilder.

Seolhyun was facing her back to Hyejeong’s front which made Hyejeong’s assets to grind on her back. Hyejeong’s hand roamed inside her shirt and rubbed her bare tummy. She felt shivered with the touch and shouted for more. She unconsciously let small moan once she felt Hyejeong’s lips touched her neck. Her hand had messed Hyejeong hair as she tilted her head to the side to give her girlfriend more access. Hyejeong’s hand inside her shirt became bold when it started to go up to Seolhyun’s and cupped the cloth which earned another y moan. Seolhyun turned to face Hyejeong. She was panting already the moment the latter leaned her hand on her body. Right now, she determined she wanted Hyejeong. She wanted her now, she didn’t care about other people, all she knew she wanted more of her girlfriend touch and take her to wherever Hyejeong wanted to take her. They started to move closer and just inches away until their mouth touched, someone pulled Hyejeong by her shoulder and it was Hyeri.

“You need to help me, my brother had being beaten by other men and now he is unconscious”  

Hyejeong frowned as she had no idea why Hyeri was asking for her help when there were many other people in the club.

“Please, my brother is being discriminate here, so there is no way other people would help him” Hyeri said with her head down like if she had read what Hyejeong thought.

She faced Seolhyun “Wait here, I’ll come back” and she kissed Seolhyun’s forehead before followed Hyeri.

Meanwhile, Seolhyun felt something wrong. She suddenly felt uneasy and she tried to find Yunaring but seemed the couple had already left. So she decided to just go back to their table, waiting there for her girlfriend to get back.

Hyejeong followed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter