Chapter 30

Hate you, Love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: this chapter contains some bad words.

 

 

 

"I heard Hyeri is going for retrial" 


"Yeah, I heard it too. Is it possible for her to do retrial? She killed people, she killed Ailee. All the proofs are already clear, what were they thinking when they agreed for retrial" 


"I know right. I guess it is because of her father shut the judges' mouth with money" 


"Hahaha. I agree, with money people can get whatever they want" 


Hyejeong heard this whole conversation of her classmates. She was sick of it. Wherever she went to, everybody talked about the same thing. And this time she couldn't help it to feel annoyed. She went to the group of girls. 


"Can you guys please stop talking about Hyeri? It's annoying! And it's not worth for you at all!"


The girls were shocked with sudden stern voice of Hyejeong. Their mood from happy completely changed into scared. 


They acknowledged Hyejeong would always be a cheerful girl, but for the past 4 days, she looked like different person from everyone that had known. 


"Sorry, we didn't mean to upset you" One of the girls spoke slowly and her head lowered. 


Hyejeong wanted to speak again but was stopped when a strong hand clasped around hers.


"Hi baby. Oh sorry, Hyejeong is just having her period so hope you understand" Seolhyun said with big grin. 


"Lets go baby, you said you want to company me for breakfast today" 


"When did I-"


"Okay great! Come on" 


Seolhyun pulled Hyejeong, attempting to bring her fiancèe away from the group of girls. She didn't want Hyejeong to make any scene. 


"Wait, my bag" 


Hyejeong reached for her bag then walked out from the classroom with Seolhyun still dragging her. 


As soon as they arrived in cafeteria, Hyejeong pulled her hand from Seolhyun and stared at the girl with serious expression. 


"What was that, Seolhyun?"


"What?" Seolhyun asked with the grin still plastered on her face. 


"Why did you do that?"


"Do what? What did I do wrong?"


"Seriously?" Hyejeong crossed her arms. 


"Oh come on baby, it wasn't a big deal. They were just gossiping, not like it is first time for you. Come sit next to me" 


Seolhyun patted the empty space next to her, but Hyejeong seemed ignoring her which made her pout. 


"Forget it, I have no mood to eat anymore" 


Hyejeong attempted to walk away but Seolhyun pulled her by her arm and made her sat down on the chair. 


"It's okay if you don't want to eat, but just be beside me" 


Hyejeong didn't want to argue more so she just slipped this thing off. She was still with her serious expression and crossed arms while leaning her back on the chair. 


On the other hand, Seolhyun knew how stress the girl was and that was why she acted cheerful so it could give the positive aura to Hyejeong. It would only get worse when she argued back and plus it didn't worth her a penny if she talked back. 


"Say aaaah" 


Seolhyun put a spoon near Hyejeong's mouth and asked the latter to open , but Hyejeong just wouldn't open it and too mesmerized with her phone. Seolhyun put the spoon back, or rather threw the spoon on the bowl until it made a loud thud and managed to catch Hyejeong's attention. 


"What's wrong?"


"No! What is wrong with you?!" Seolhyun suddenly shouted. 


"You don't tell me what is happening in your life now. Why won't you tell me?" Her eyes were filled with tears and it was about time, the tears would ran down on her cheeks. 


Hyejeong was surprised but didn't show it much with her expression. Instead, she just stared at the girl. Actually, they stared at each other. 


"Who am I to you Hyejeong? I'm your fiancée for god's sake. You changed, really changed. Where is a cheerful, hyper, sweet girl that I've known just a week ago? She is not here anymore. I feel like I'm with other person right now" 


Hyejeong was like as if she was about to explode. Her expression didn't pleasant at all. Of course she didn't tell Seolhyun about Hyeri's retrial and Sojin was out now and of course that thing, because she didn't want to make the girl worried. And she wanted to protect the person she loved from the two monsters.


But right now, she was about to spill it all. 


"You want to know what's ing going on with my life?"


"Yes! What is it? Tell me. Tell me. Tell m-"


"Hyeri is going for retrial! The fact that Sojin is now walking around the place! Without knowing what she's planning to do! You're in danger Seolhyun! You're in danger! I can't waste your life for the two evils ever again!" Tears were already falling on Hyejeong's cheeks. 


"Why didn't you tell me?"


"Because I don't want you to worry. I don't want you to think about it and let me do the job" 


"Then see you in danger instead?! No way, Hyejeong! You know I won-"


"Can you protect me then? You can't even protect yourself, Seol. So don't ever ing ask me what's going on in my life! I'll protect us, protect you" Hyejeong's chest moved up and down as she was breathing heavily. 


"I thought last night we agreed to-"


"ing bulls*** about last night! Do you think I believe you when you said we can go through this, together? I don't believe you Seolhyun! You can't even protect yourself!"


The entire fight managed to catch all of the students' attention and gaining a massive amount of staring. The cafeteria competely turned into silent.


"How could you say that to me? You're so mean Hyejeong!" 


"Yes, I'm mean. I'm heartless person now and I don't give a sh** what you're thinking about me right now. So what are you going to do about that?"


Seolhyun shook her head in disbelief. She was hurting, hurting with Hyejeong's words and behavior. 


"I HATE YOU!" 


With that, Seolhyun grabbed her backpack then ran from Hyejeong. She was crying hard on the fact that Hyejeong didn't ever talk like that to her before. 


On the other hand, Hyejeong was resting her forehead against her forearm. To say that she regretted saying that to Seolhyun, yes or no, it was for their own good, for Seolhyun good. 


"I think you shouldn't said like that, it's wrong"


"So what is the right one? Tell me" Hyejeong looked, or more to glare, at the person. "Nothing, exactly" 


"She is hurting! What do you think?"


Didn't want to make any scene, again, Hyejeong got up from her seat and hung her bag against her shoulder. She was messy, her eyes were red because of crying. 


"Do you think I don't? I have my own reason, Mina! I want to take back what I was saying to her too! But... just leave me alone" 


Right after that, she walked away from the cafeteria and headed home. It was indeed a good show for the students. Knowing that Seoljeong, the sweet, famous and best couple ever in the school, had a big fight infront of their eyes. 


Mina silently growled. She was angry to Hyejeong, to Seolhyun. Both just couldn't control their anger infront of everyone. 

 

 

__________


"Hello" 


"It's me"


Soo Hyuk: "Sojin"


Sojin: "Yes. Where are you? I want to meet my sons" 


Soo Hyuk: "Are you still in..."


Sojin: "No. Bring the twins, I'll meet you at the park near your house"


Soo Hyuk: "Hello, Sojin? Hello" 


30 minutes later, Soo Hyuk did what Sojin instructed him to. He went to the park near his house, wearing a thick coat since it was pretty cold outside. He wandered around the park and soon saw a familiar woman sat on the bench. 


"How could it happen?" 


Sojin turned her head to the voice and saw her ex-husband, but didn't see her sons. He was alone. He didn't come with the twins. 


"Where are the twins?" 


"Don't worry, they are safe"


She got up from her seat. "I want to meet my sons" 


"You don't answer my question" 


"Where are they?" 


"How could you get out?" 


"Where are they?!" She raised her voice in frustrated. She lost her temper already. 


He let out a loud sigh. "You won't meet them until you answer me how could you get out?" 


"They released me. So I already answered your stupid question, now where are my sons?" 


"They released you? Why?"


"Just get my sons already!"


"They are also my sons" 


"They are not. They are mine" 


"I'm their father" 


"Your job as their father is gone the moment you left them 4 years ago. So don't ever say again they are your sons. It's disgusting" 


He shook his head. Sojin had no different from before. He thought she would get her lesson when she was in jail, but nothing really changed. She was still the same. 


She was still on the reason of he left the family for his own career, which on his side, he wanted to get money for the family to live. But Sojin just couldn't get the idea and kept blaming him. 


"Could you stop accuse me for leaving them?"


"Why? It is true right? You LEFT them, ABANDONED your own family" She emphasized the words 'left' and 'abandoned'


"Forget it, you won't meet them" 


With that, he attempted to walk away and left her be. He was sick with the drama she had put in. 


"Lee Soo Hyuk!" 


He stopped. Her voice sounded mad and upset. He turned around and looked at her with teary eyes. 


She was surprised when she saw tear on his eyes. He was the type who was not easily shed a tear, even infront of her. 


"You always put the blame on me. Seriously Sojin, what am I to you? You used to talk sweet and soft at me until the day I left for our family's own good. I left because I wanted to find money for us, why couldn't you understand that?! I came home every week because I missed you and the twins. But after 4 months you told me to stop visiting just because I didn't obey you about quiting my job" He paused to take a breath and calm himself. 


"To be honest, I still love you. But, if you can't change yourself, stop dreaming about meeting your sons again. I don't want them to remember their mother as a criminal. But if you really want to meet them, please try to change. You don't have to do this for me, atleast do this for the twins, for our sons" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter