Chapter 33

Hate you, Love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're just pretending to loss your memory! Haha. Shame on you for your old tactic. Let her go and I'll take her gladly" 

 

"You want her? Then try get it without experience hell" 

 

*punch*


The punch was quite hard for it made V fell on the floor. Cut on his lip was the evidence for Hyejeong wasn't joking with what she was saying. Though her hand hurt, she was trying to endure it by mantaining her straight expression.


V had annoyed her for her liking. He stalked on her every day and night like she was kind of criminal. 


"That's the first warning. If you ever come or stalk on me like you did, I assure you it will not only cut on your lips. I'm gonna knock out that so called handsome face of yours" 


It was a lie if V wasn't trembling by the cold voice. He secretly gulped. Never he saw the goddess of the school reacted like some kind of mad woman. 


Hyejeong was stopping her track when she heard V's voice again. 


"I'll take her from you if you don't stop this " 


She smirked "Try it, but you have to cross my dead body first" 


With that, she walked out from the male's changing room. Some male students who were just coming, surprised by her presence.


"That girl is crazy" V mumbled, inspecting his cut lips.


"Yah gweanchana? Is not that the Goddess Hyejeong who just walked out? What was she doing here?" V's team mate, Jimin asked while leaning against the locker. 


V sighed while wiping the blood on his lips. "She was mad when I said I'll take Seolhyun from her" 


"Aah, no wonder. Will you?"


"Yah, are you crazy? Of course not. I said that just to get her mind back and make her realised on what she did. I know she is not losing her memory. She is pretending, but I don't know why she do that, especially to Seolhyun" 


Jimin nodded in understanding. "So you won't really take Seolhyun from her?"


V stopped what he was doing and glared at Jimin, who immediately raising his hands in defeat. V could be scary sometimes. He could spit on random people when he lost his temper and no one wanted to experience that, especially Jimin.


Jimin went to his own locker, leaving V treated his own cut. He groaned multiple times due to pain. 


"Aish, I was just trying to help her and this is what I got. Unbelieveable"


The news about it spreaded out faster then expected. Students began to talk about it until it reached that certain girl's ears. 


Just then, while V was treating his lips he heard chaos outside the changing room and decided to ignore it. He was more focusing on his cut than some useless fought by those dumb students. His image was what really important. 


"Yah! Is that true?!"


He lifted his head to the source of voice. He stood up and looked at the door. It wasn't a fight he thought it was, a shameless girl just butted into the man's changing room. 


"What's true?" He sat back on the bench, too tired to argue. 


"So it's true, she did punch you" 


"Yeah, she did. So?" He asked coldly. 


"What did you say to her?"


"What do you think?"


"Seriously V, if you're not going to tell me, I'll-"


"You will what?" 


V straightened up and walked to where Seolhyun was. One step forward he made, Seolhyun took one step backward, until her back came contact with locker. Seolhyun hesitantly turned her head as V was too closed for her liking. 


"You still can't see it? Why do you think she punched me? I was just trying to help her and trying to be nice. But when I said I want you, suddenly I felt fist on my face" He smiled teasingly. 


"Well serve you right! That's what you got if you try to take someone's fiance"


"But doesn't she loss her memory? Then why she was so upset when she don't remember you as her fiance? She should've ignore what I said"


Silence but V knew Seolhyun was digesting what he said. If Hyejeong really lost her memory, why she felt irritated at the first place then let it out by punching V when he said he wanted Seolhyun, someone that Hyejeong didn't remember she had something with. 


"You get what I mean now? Is she really losing her memory? I don't think so" 


With that, V backed away to open his locker. 


"You need to go now. This is man's changing room, you can't be here" He said without spare a glance at Seolhyun. 


She sprinted out from the room, running aimlessly. Tears were already pooling her eyes. She could careless about some students that she collided with. What important at the moment was her heart that seemed feeling betrayed by her own lover. 


Without realizing, Seolhyun was already  at the school field, right behind school building. Inhaled and exhaled, she was trying to calm her heavy breathing. She covered , trying to muffle her sob. There was no one there but she just didn't want to hear her own sob too. 


"It's okay, you can cry" 


Seolhyun turned abruptly upon hearing the voice. She couldn't control herself as she started to sniffle. 


"Mina, w-what are you doing here?"


"What are you doing here?" Mina asked back, earning frown from Seolhyun. 


"I just..." 


Words stucked in as her face immediately colliding with her palms, she was sobbing again. Mina could only let out heavy sigh, watching the heartbroken girl. 


"I don't know what to do anymore, I'm tired with all of this. Is she...really forget all about us? Our memories?" 


Mina shut . She didn't know what to answer or what answer the younger wanted to hear. 


"If she don't remember me as her lover, her fiance, whats the point of staying, right? I don't see she want to fight for us or trying to remember me. I'm still loving her but is she?" Seolhyun ran her fingers through her hair. 


The short girl shut her eyes for moment with grit teeth. She had enough watching Seolhyun cried. She couldn't see anymore people hurt. 


"This should be stop. I'll see you soon" 

 

 

 

__________


Hyejeong was in her backyard. She seemed busy with book on her lap, look like she was writing something. This the thing that she wanted the most since forever, being alone for awhile, seating under good weather without worrying about anything else. 


Actually she felt lonely too. Her bestfriend, Mina had avoiding her since 3 days ago. She didn't speak to Hyejeong like how she usually did. She even ignored the taller girl's phone call and text messages. What could Hyejeong do, just pretending like nothing happened and treated Mina like how she treated her before, without bothering to know the reason behind the cold treatment. 


As she was still mesmerized with the book, a loud voice could be heard from inside the house. She recognized that voice, it was Mina. 


Hyejeong shrugged it off and back her attention to her book. 


"There you are! Where have you been?"


"Where I have been? Why? You missed me?"


"I'm serious" 


"I'm also serious, you think I'm joking? You can't differentiate which one is joke and which one is serious now" 


"Whats wrong with you?!" Mina yelled.


"No! Whats wrong with you? Do you realize you have been ignoring me since days ago after disagreed me? What do you think I feel? I don't understand why suddenly you changed your mind"


"I don't understand you either! And I think you know why I react like that" 


Hyejeong just shook her head, making Mina more crazy than before.


"Yah! Stop this craziness already. You know she's suffering right now. Get your act together!"

"I have no mood to argue with you. You know the reason already"

"But this is too much! You think she can stay forever? She's on verge of giving up if you aren't going to do it now"


Silence. Hyejeong stopped what she was doing but her gaze still on the book. She was taken aback with Mina's statement. 


"I think you have completely lost your mind after gained that memory, how I wish you never remembered about what happened that night! It makes you crazy and can't even think which act is good and bad! You know the only reason I let you do this stupidness. Are not you going to keep that promise? Fix this before it's too late or don't find me if she eventually give in. Talk to me only when you back to your senses" 


Right after Mina walked away from the mansion, leaving Hyejeong full of guilty with her words. Without realizing, her eyes began to glisten with tears. Blinked one time and the tears fell freely through her smooth cheeks. 


"Honey, whats wrong with Mina? Did something happen?"


She immediately wiped the tears off upon hearing her mother's voice, suppressing a best smile she could. 


"Hi mom, when did you come back?"


Mrs. Shin knitted her brows "Come back from where? I didn't go out since this morning" 


"Oh, did you?"


"Hm-mm. Honey, is there something wrong?" Mrs. Shin rubbed Hyejeong's shoulder. 


"I'm fine mom" Hyejeong smiled but it didn't convince the older woman at all. 


"I know you, there must be something wrong. Tell me" 


She sat beside her daughter while holding Hyejeong's hand. She knew exactly when Hyejeong was sad, mad or had a problem, mother's gut. 


"Mom, was there a time when you felt like giving up on dad?" 


Mrs. Shin was slightly surprised with the sudden question but chuckled after, earning a confused look from her daughter. 


"Even worst than that" 


"What do you mean worst?"


Mrs. Shin sighed "Mom had lost interested to your father, one time. At that time we were already 4 years on relationship when one night I felt like didn't want to meet him. Day after day passed, for about two weeks we didn't talk to each other and within that time frame that when I realized I had no interested on him anymore. The feeling was still there, mom could feel it but it was just that, I didn't want to meet him or see his face or hearing his voice. I felt bored with him, might be because we met everyday and everynight and I got used of it"


"Did dad give up on you after that?"


Mrs. Shin chuckled "Bwoya? If your father gave up on me we wouldn't have you" 


"Ah right" Hyejeong scratched her head, feeling embarrassed. 


"Within that 2 weeks mom ignored your father, he kept contact me, called me, sending dozen of texts but not even one I replied to it. He even came to my house and attempted to meet me but failed when mom asked your grandfather to send him home. I knew he never gave in. Until one day, mom had no received any calls or text messages from him. My phone was so quiet for a week. I wondered why, but then I got news he got into accident one week before on his way to my house. Mom pretty sure it was raining heavily that night"


"So long story short, I rushed to the hospital where he stayed. Tears formed in my eyes. I didn't know why I was crying. Your grandmother told me, it was love that mom still love your father, it was just temporary for mom to ignore him but then the interest to be with your father came back after the accident. I admitted I felt lonely during that one week, I felt empty without him, that when I realized I couldn't live without him" 


"Waaah. It's like a story on the novel I've read" 


Hyejeong was too amused with her parents' love story. She thought the story only exist in fiction, but surprisingly it happened to her own parents. 


She suddenly lowered her head. Mina's words were back lingering inside her head. 


"Why do you suddenly want to know our love story?"


Seeing Hyejeong's expression, Mrs. Shin chuckled, knowing something definitely went wrong with her daughter. She didn't has to be a genius to know what the problem was. It was about love. 


"What's now with you and Seolhyun?" 


"How do you know?" The girl's eyes went big. 


"I'm your mother" 


She sighed, slumping her shoulder as if she had lost her spirit. 


"I pretend to loss my memory about her. You know, after I discovered memory about Hyeri, I felt depressed. I also thought I was useless and didn't deserve to alive because, if I could save Ailee that night she wouldn't hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter